Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:47 am 

Ha! Ha! Coogie! Another WIN! WIN! WIN! for us! LOOSE! LOOSE! LOOSE for you! Reap the whirlwind my fat little friend!  :lol:

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

Last edited by ATOM on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:03 am 

ATOM wrote:Ha! Ha! Coogie! Another WIN! WIN! WIN! for us! LOOSE! LOOSE! LOOSE for you! Reap the whirlwind my fat flatulent pathetic pompey pungent little friend!  :lol:

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

These new?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:05 am 

Interesting...on toolhaus.org he used my id from here as aa signature for some feedback he left gwvamp666:

Excellent ebayer. Item as described. Would recommend. A+++ Buyer: gwvamp666 ( 482)  Sep-14-07 14:59
Reply by cougarrinard (Sep-16-07 10:22):
if buyer dont reply to NPA dispute ebay remove FB even if +FB ~Kosh Vorlontay
Rating withdrawn by eBay
Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid item notification for this transaction. Learn more.

TSR AD&D 2.5E ROAD TO DANGER 11376 FROM DUNGEON MAGS (#120139772421) GBP 0.99 View Item
 Excellent ebayer. Item as described. Would recommend. A+++ Buyer: gwvamp666 ( 482)  Sep-14-07 14:59
Reply by cougarrinard (Sep-16-07 10:23):
dispute timed out I requested buyer to reply many times +FB removed ~Kosh Vorlon
Rating withdrawn by eBay
Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid item notification for this transaction. Learn more.

D&D 3E 3.5E D20 PTOLUS PLAYERS GUIDE MONTE COOK WW16116 (#120139760276) GBP 0.99 View Item
if I had removed the alert sans reply it would be removed I tried ~ Kosh Vorlont
Rating withdrawn by eBay

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Last edited by Kosh Vorlontay on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:33 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
These new?

This was taken from Coogies response to my query about excessive postal rates! About six months ago. He then decided not to send me the items, kept the money, blamed the postal services (again) for misplacing the goods. When i queried he blocked me, then i left negs, he responded in kind and as usual filed a non paying bidder complaint.(Despite the fact i paid with pay-pal). He also got me banned for auction interferance despite no proof and the fact at the time i did nothing except complain about non delivery! The final insult was the fact that he resold the items i had won two weeks later to someone else.(three items were quite specific like water damaged mods and Monsterous Compendium with various sections missing etc. Shrink wrapped Firestorm peaks mod.The Asshole even left the same listing codes? And despite being reported E-Bay just let it go?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:05 am 

ATOM wrote:
This was taken from Coogies response to my query about excessive postal rates! About six months ago. He then decided not to send me the items, kept the money, blamed the postal services (again) for misplacing the goods. When i queried he blocked me, then i left negs, he responded in kind and as usual filed a non paying bidder complaint.(Despite the fact i paid with pay-pal). He also got me banned for auction interferance despite no proof and the fact at the time i did nothing except complain about non delivery! The final insult was the fact that he resold the items i had won two weeks later to someone else.(three items were quite specific like water damaged mods and Monsterous Compendium with various sections missing etc. Shrink wrapped Firestorm peaks mod.The Asshole even left the same listing codes? And despite being reported E-Bay just let it go?

This has been said before, but Coug has GOT to have some inside help.  The fact that he does a lot of business with Ebay doesn't seem to explain everything he gets away with. :?   And if he does have inside help, there's not a lot we can do but hope his inside help takes a long vacation or has an extended leave of absence or switches jobs or caves in.  

Not that I am giving up hope our efforts pay off eventually.  As I have said recently, I suspect he's beginning to run low on stock.  And if he runs out of stock, his sales of S&H lag and then he's really vulnerable.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 am 

benjoshua wrote:
This has been said before, but Coug has GOT to have some inside help.  The fact that he does a lot of business with Ebay doesn't seem to explain everything he gets away with. :?   And if he does have inside help, there's not a lot we can do but hope his inside help takes a long vacation or has an extended leave of absence or switches jobs or caves in.  

Not that I am giving up hope our efforts pay off eventually.  As I have said recently, I suspect he's beginning to run low on stock.  And if he runs out of stock, his sales of S&H lag and then he's really vulnerable.

True! True! Its what i have said and thought all along. Coogie has "friends"(probably a chubby bum-chum) in EBAY ADMIN.That explains how he flaunts the rules and gets people barred immediately and permanently....i was supposed to be banned for 4-6 weeks.If you check now im still barred from six months ago? I did not even have a chance to defend my case? All EBay rulings are 100% in his favour.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:06 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Interesting...on toolhaus.org he used my id from here as aa signature for some feedback he left gwvamp666:

Rating withdrawn by eBay

TSR AD&D 2.5E ROAD TO DANGER 11376 FROM DUNGEON MAGS (#120139772421) GBP 0.99 View Item
dispute timed out I requested buyer to reply many times +FB removed ~Kosh Vorlon
Rating withdrawn by eBay

D&D 3E 3.5E D20 PTOLUS PLAYERS GUIDE MONTE COOK WW16116 (#120139760276) GBP 0.99 View Item
if I had removed the alert sans reply it would be removed I tried ~ Kosh Vorlont
Rating withdrawn by eBay

I don't get it...Cougie is having POSITIVE feedback removed?  That's nuts.  Way to go, champ.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:11 am 

BTW, it's just been brought to my attention that a forum member (no, not myself) is responsible for Cougie's latest attempted swipe getting blocked and wiped.  The seller cancelled his bids after said forum member sent the seller some online evidence of Cougies way of doing business.  The forum member broke no ebay rules doing so...merely directed the seller to Cougie's record number of mutual withdrawals and told him to read his feedback. So knowing the Coug reads every word here, I won't identify the member, but just say way to go guy, you did good.  Sad thing is for Coug, he's got an enemy and disappointed customer list as long as the phone book, he'll never figure out who did it.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:17 am 

Advising a seller to read an Ebay member's feedback seems like a completely legitimate thing to do.

The record is public...posted in public.

Something like..."Hey!  Read this guy's feedback!"  How could that be wrong or unethical?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:39 am 

Badmike wrote:I don't get it...Cougie is having POSITIVE feedback removed?  That's nuts.  Way to go, champ.

Well, it lets him get back his listing fees, and the only thing he seems to be more concerned with than his feedback seems to be nickels and dimes. :roll:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:37 pm 

That might be me, I believe. I send out warnings regularly.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:04 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Interesting...on toolhaus.org he used my id from here as aa signature for some feedback he left gwvamp666:

Rating withdrawn by eBay

Rating withdrawn by eBay

Rating withdrawn by eBay

I cannot figure out why my name would be in the feedback

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 am 

Awwww he likes you ! :wink:

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:10 pm 

Hi

I got to this forum after having some dealing with the vortex of eBay strangeness that is Cougar and deciding to Google him further.

I seem to be encountering a variation of the Non Payer dispute tactic that he uses on others.

To cut a long story short  I bought several items and asked for a slight delay to bid on a later item and consolidate postage. He said this wasn't a problem. I missed the last item and asked if the previous invoice was still right for settling up. He confirmed it was and I paid by Paypal. Three days later I get several non payment disputes raised by him through eBay. I send off messages on these via email and the Dispute Center asking WTF and sending my paypal receipt. Three days after that he posts the package. Well wrapped, items in good nick as described, postage charged was a few quid over what it cost to post, but I wasn't too upset as I got a good price on the items themselves.

So I ask him to close the dispute and now he tells me he won't until we both leave mutually satisfactory feedback, because once he closes the dispute he can't open it again. Of course I have asked him why he'd want to re-open it, he has the money I have the items

So what is his game, is it just to force me to give him positive feedback, which I would have done anyway if he hadn't started playing silly buggers?

I have lodged an appeal on this and told eBay that he appears to be coercing me to give positive feedback when he has got the money and I have got the items.

Where do I go from here though? If I give him poor feedback I will just get the same. Best just to wash my hands of it and walk away, but I'm a stubborn cuss and hate to think he'll just do it again on some other schmuck. I wish I had seen your forums before I got sucked in but he was pleasant in his emails and I had no reason to suspect this BS was coming

Anyhoo thanks for the space to vent

cheers

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:24 pm 

Welcome oncebitten!  You have come to a good place of people who love to game, collect games and promote positive gaming among other pursuits.  You'll get a variety of advice here, but I suspect most of it will be good.  If nothing else, you definitely will find a bunch of people whom sympathize and empathize with you.  I myself have been a victim of Coug's shenanigans, and have tried to be helpful with people like you in similar straits.

You have basically three avenues before you.  You can give positive feedback, negative feedback or none.  Let me say straight away that many people here view negative feedback from Coug as a badge of honor.  Unfortunately, I was not aware of this community when I was going through my travails, so I simply clammed up and ignored all his BS and rode it out.  

Giving positive feedback holds the least advantage for you since he does have a reputation for giving negative feedback after others have given positive feedback.  And since Dave is known for browsing this forum, once he sees your post, you stand an excellent chance of receiving negative feedback no matter what.  I recommend against that route.

You can also report all of this to Ebay, but our collective experience is that Ebay appears to ignore his problems and put the blame on the person reporting.  It is also our typical experience that Ebay usually talks big and does nothing.  I therefore recommend you report all of this to Ebay and hope for the best.  Several folks suspect Coug has an inside man protecting him. Still, this holds few disadvantages for you and some possible gains.   I recommend reporting him.

If or when you report this to Ebay, present it like a lawyer.  Have a neutral party review your presentation and make sure it contains all the facts and little to no emotional content.  You likely have a worthwhile case, but the method of presentation is as important as the case.  If you would like one of us to review your presentation, I'm sure several of us can help.

If you give him negative feedback, make sure you give legal negative feedback.  In other words, make sure there are no web-links present and such.  I know it's a real pain to read this whole thread, but you can learn a lot about what works and what hasn't worked.  Coug knows lots of tricks to get it removed.

I also recommend you no longer communicate with Coug.  The more "rope" you give him, the more he has to hang you.  Save all communication from Coug.  The more "rope" you have, the more you can use to hang him.  He tries to goad and bully.  Do not take the bait.  He has been called a lot of nasty names so he's probably heard them all.  The only "name" that appears to really hurt him is with negative feedback.

One thing you may be experiencing is that you have never had negative feedback before.  Don't worry about it.  Every reasonable person realizes there are problems and problem people.  Frankly, I wonder about people with perfect feedback; do they have a spine?  Or another way to think about it is this way: Is the better measure of a person who their friends are or who their enemies are?  All great people in life had enemies.

Finally, add Coug to your blocked list of bidders.  Don't allow him to enter your life again.

Thanks again for trusting us.  I hope this helps! :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:05 pm 

Bwoop!  Bwoop!  Coug's on the prowl!

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Looks like a bunch of VGC items to me!   :roll:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:07 pm 

And he's about to win a decent-looking copy of Wild Things!

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:10 pm 

Hmmm...his shipping instructions at the bottom are VERY vague, and it says shipping is $5.95 for the first auction.

It ALSO says please email him before bidding if you're international.

Looks like a stand-off in the making between the Britty Kitty and the Creep....I'm gonna sit back and watch this one.

:)

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111