Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 pm 

Not that it really matters, since a lot of this is pure speculation, but I think you give Diamond Dave a little too much credit here.

For instance:

mdr003 wrote:They'll sell for somewhere between one to five quid each, say an average of 2.50

Considering how many .99 sales Cougie ends up with, I'd say his average figure would scale much closer to 1.00 than it would 2.00. He does have the occasional nice sale, of course, but just poke through a page of his completed listings and you'll see long strings of items that sold for .99 or 1.04.

Also, DM Dave ends up with quite a few no-sales. Those should be factored into any equation concerning his eBay activities. And, as we all know, anything that scores two straight no-sales means that no refund will be forthcoming for any listing fees. Those sorts of penalties can add up quickly.

Dave is a terrible businessman. Just awful. But as you and others have mentioned, he appears to be able to just barely scrape by because he is selling the shipping. Why anyone would ever pay him for that "service" is just beyond my ability to process.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:56 pm 

CTard certainly reads the pages. Having posted questions on here recently asking if anyone has a few unusual items for sale, which haven't shown up on eBay (hardly ever) then suddenly the same said item appears..... courtesy of the Ctard.

Surely even he can't be so deluded in his belief that having seen his item for sale that ANYONE on here is going to buy it. It's almost comical...  8O

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 pm 

ashmire13 wrote:CTard certainly reads the pages. Having posted questions on here recently asking if anyone has a few unusual items for sale, which haven't shown up on eBay (hardly ever) then suddenly the same said item appears..... courtesy of the Ctard.

Surely even he can't be so deluded in his belief that having seen his item for sale that ANYONE on here is going to buy it. It's almost comical...  8O

In that case DAVE....I would really like a dog eared copy of B2 in VGC for 99p....postage £7.55! (NOT!) :lol:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:10 am 

I would love a complete set of RuinsWorld. If anyone here knows what that means, and has one, I hate you. :)

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:39 pm 

Look what Coug's bidding on now!   8O

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=013

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:12 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Look what Coug's bidding on now!   8O

** expired/removed eBay auction **

It is a nice lot....the price seems a bit high to me.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:16 pm 

FormCritic wrote:

I agree, but it's not high if you end up getting all your money back! :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 pm 

FormCritic wrote:

I pieced it out at $4 an item...a lot of it is incomplete or missing maps.  I figure Coug bid because missing maps isn't a problem...he'll sell them as is and neg the buyer when they inquire why the item isn't complete..."I didn't SAY the item had a cover...why would you assume it had one?  BLOCK WIPE!"

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:41 pm 

Ahhh, TURD you fiend :evil: , has anyone advised the seller of TURDS expected MBAG of Tricks :roll: .

The Fringe Dweller smells trouble on the wind, confirmed by the growing glow of fire on the horizon.

Keeper of the Arcane

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:15 pm 

Somebody must have warned the seller; he canceled Cougie's bid!  Good job whoever is responsible! :D   Whew!  That was close! :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:19 pm 

TAKE THAT, you spineless, m-bag shipping slime ball!

Kudos and thumbs up to the seller!  PDT_Armataz_01_36

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:59 am 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:TAKE THAT, you spineless, m-bag shipping slime ball!

Kudos and thumbs up to the seller!  PDT_Armataz_01_36

I believe the seller is a recent member here..maybe he finally stumbled across this thread.  

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:47 am 

Ha! Ha! Coogie! Another WIN! WIN! WIN! for us! LOOSE! LOOSE! LOOSE for you! Reap the whirlwind my fat little friend!  :lol:

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

Last edited by ATOM on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:03 am 

ATOM wrote:Ha! Ha! Coogie! Another WIN! WIN! WIN! for us! LOOSE! LOOSE! LOOSE for you! Reap the whirlwind my fat flatulent pathetic pompey pungent little friend!  :lol:

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

These new?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:05 am 

Interesting...on toolhaus.org he used my id from here as aa signature for some feedback he left gwvamp666:

Excellent ebayer. Item as described. Would recommend. A+++ Buyer: gwvamp666 ( 482)  Sep-14-07 14:59
Reply by cougarrinard (Sep-16-07 10:22):
if buyer dont reply to NPA dispute ebay remove FB even if +FB ~Kosh Vorlontay
Rating withdrawn by eBay
Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid item notification for this transaction. Learn more.

TSR AD&D 2.5E ROAD TO DANGER 11376 FROM DUNGEON MAGS (#120139772421) GBP 0.99 View Item
 Excellent ebayer. Item as described. Would recommend. A+++ Buyer: gwvamp666 ( 482)  Sep-14-07 14:59
Reply by cougarrinard (Sep-16-07 10:23):
dispute timed out I requested buyer to reply many times +FB removed ~Kosh Vorlon
Rating withdrawn by eBay
Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid item notification for this transaction. Learn more.

D&D 3E 3.5E D20 PTOLUS PLAYERS GUIDE MONTE COOK WW16116 (#120139760276) GBP 0.99 View Item
Reply by cougarrinard (Sep-16-07 10:23):
if I had removed the alert sans reply it would be removed I tried ~ Kosh Vorlont
Rating withdrawn by eBay

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Last edited by Kosh Vorlontay on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:33 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
These new?

This was taken from Coogies response to my query about excessive postal rates! About six months ago. He then decided not to send me the items, kept the money, blamed the postal services (again) for misplacing the goods. When i queried he blocked me, then i left negs, he responded in kind and as usual filed a non paying bidder complaint.(Despite the fact i paid with pay-pal). He also got me banned for auction interferance despite no proof and the fact at the time i did nothing except complain about non delivery! The final insult was the fact that he resold the items i had won two weeks later to someone else.(three items were quite specific like water damaged mods and Monsterous Compendium with various sections missing etc. Shrink wrapped Firestorm peaks mod.The Asshole even left the same listing codes? And despite being reported E-Bay just let it go?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:05 am 

ATOM wrote:
This was taken from Coogies response to my query about excessive postal rates! About six months ago. He then decided not to send me the items, kept the money, blamed the postal services (again) for misplacing the goods. When i queried he blocked me, then i left negs, he responded in kind and as usual filed a non paying bidder complaint.(Despite the fact i paid with pay-pal). He also got me banned for auction interferance despite no proof and the fact at the time i did nothing except complain about non delivery! The final insult was the fact that he resold the items i had won two weeks later to someone else.(three items were quite specific like water damaged mods and Monsterous Compendium with various sections missing etc. Shrink wrapped Firestorm peaks mod.The Asshole even left the same listing codes? And despite being reported E-Bay just let it go?

This has been said before, but Coug has GOT to have some inside help.  The fact that he does a lot of business with Ebay doesn't seem to explain everything he gets away with. :?   And if he does have inside help, there's not a lot we can do but hope his inside help takes a long vacation or has an extended leave of absence or switches jobs or caves in.  

Not that I am giving up hope our efforts pay off eventually.  As I have said recently, I suspect he's beginning to run low on stock.  And if he runs out of stock, his sales of S&H lag and then he's really vulnerable.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 am 

benjoshua wrote:
This has been said before, but Coug has GOT to have some inside help.  The fact that he does a lot of business with Ebay doesn't seem to explain everything he gets away with. :?   And if he does have inside help, there's not a lot we can do but hope his inside help takes a long vacation or has an extended leave of absence or switches jobs or caves in.  

Not that I am giving up hope our efforts pay off eventually.  As I have said recently, I suspect he's beginning to run low on stock.  And if he runs out of stock, his sales of S&H lag and then he's really vulnerable.

True! True! Its what i have said and thought all along. Coogie has "friends"(probably a chubby bum-chum) in EBAY ADMIN.That explains how he flaunts the rules and gets people barred immediately and permanently....i was supposed to be banned for 4-6 weeks.If you check now im still barred from six months ago? I did not even have a chance to defend my case? All EBay rulings are 100% in his favour.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111