Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 75 of 111123 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:47 am 

Natalie7421 wrote:Dave ... please stop this madness ... or i will have to report that one more time to eBay !!!!!!
>>> last Friday morning, i went to the Police to deposit a complaint vs. your fraudulent methods : it was registered
>>> last Friday afternoon i went to Luxemburg to deposit a complaint vs. you & eBay with the Police receipt to the European Law Court : it was registered, too !!!!!

Please stop your madness : claiming for returned fees for items i already told you i received them is an evident fraud !

I think this time account "Cougarrinard" is in great danger ...

:-p
Nat

I will be very interested to see if either court claim can have any effect on Coug's account.  My guess is that the European Law Court will have more of an impact if any.  Unfortunately Natalie, you will have to go back and bother the court until something is done.  There is a saying in America, "The squeeky wheel gets the grease."  I think I would push for two goals, first, to get either court to send a communication of inquiry to Ebay about this matter/case.  A letter of inquiry is simply a letter asking questions.  Second, I would try to get a copy of that inquiry communication.  Then, once you have that first communication copy, you take it to the second court and get them to send a communication.  Make sure you are providing the court with the proper address so they know where to send their letter of inquiry.  I would even write out a list of suggested questions.  If you can get a lawyer to help you create these questions, the better.  If you don't have a lawyer, ask the Acaeum members as they have some insights to the Ebay system and Ebay's weaknesses.   Nobody, even Ebay, likes legal entities asking questions.  Ebay will HAVE to turn this over to their legal department, and lawyers cost lots of money.  I can't imagine it not having some effect.

There are significant elements of "he said, she said" in this case.  That's why Paypal can do the chargebacks.  You would have to prove that the shipment numbers he used as justification were sent before that auction was even won or something like that.  Still I don't see why the negative feedbacks can't stay.  Now that Coug has shown that the items were shipped, it stands to reason that the items were paid for.  And if they were paid for, the feedback should stick.  Maybe I am missing something.

I hope this helps.  Hang in there Natalie!  You are doing great!

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:57 am 

bclarkie wrote:Natalie, dispute it back and let Paypal know what he has done.  And if that doesn't work just do a charge back on your Credit Card and f**k PP all together.  You CC company won't dick around with it, they will handle it for you.

Excellent advice!  Practice what you are going to say to the Credit card company.  Write out your version of what happened and when.  Make sure your complaint is logical and straight-forward.  If your phone call or e-mail is emotional, it weakens your case.  Think and speak like a lawyer. Realize the credit card company is your best friend at this moment.  They will ask you lots of questions.  Do not stretch the truth, just stick with the facts that help you most.  Give only the information necessary to get the job done.  The credit card company doesn't want to know everything.  Something as simple as, "I paid for these items on these days for this much total and I never received them."  I would be prepared to itemize the auction wins, the individual amounts, and the dates payments were sent.  Do NOT communicate that the seller is a jerk or include any other emotional commentary.  Make this matter as simple as possible.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:28 pm 

Holy crap, she's gonna hang him by the balls! It's open and shut fraud!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:01 pm 

Im surprised no body else has kicked up a storm. He has done the exact same thing to at least 30 other people this year. (and gotten away with it!)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:55 pm 

Not this time. She'll fry his eggs. He really left himself wide open.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:20 pm 

We all heartily hope so! The downfall of COOGY will hencefort become a national holiday Worldwide. Good people will frolic and be merry for a terrible blight will have been removed from the world. Etc....Etc.

Take a 11d6 Lightning Bolt COOGIE-RETARD! (no saving throw)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm 

Sadly, I'd be willing to bet a VF+ copy of H4 that this blight on eBay gets away with it again, despite Natalie's extensive documentation.

Any takers?

:(

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:47 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Any takers?

Not me, at least.  eBay has always seemed to me to be willing to put up with a lot from their high volume sellers so long as it doesn't generate extensive negative publicity or impact their profit margin too much. :roll:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:58 pm 

Can't. I don't own a H4.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Sadly, I'd be willing to bet a VF+ copy of H4 that this blight on eBay gets away with it again, despite Natalie's extensive documentation.

Any takers?

:(

Can't do it - my VF copy of H4 is up on eBay now, 1 day to go.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0166082105

What do you mean that's a shameless plug?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:10 pm 

megnelwil wrote:Can't do it - my VF copy of H4 is up on eBay now, 1 day to go.

Well the answer to this is simple: you don't send out your H4 but say you did (filing a NPB win they leave negative feedback), so that when you win you the bet you'll have two of them to sell. :wink:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:26 am 

ATOM wrote:The downfall of COOGY will hencefort become a national holiday Worldwide. Good people will frolic and be merry for a terrible blight will have been removed from the world. Etc....Etc.

I attest officialy that I will send natalie a bottle of champagne if she kicks his ass!
:cheers:      :cheers:      :cheers:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:43 am 

"D M WHITFIELD  
***BERN ROAD  
NORTH END  
PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE PO2 0PJ  
Royaume-Uni  
Merci.  
cougarrinard "

Quote from Natalie's lengthy post above, (thought it necessary to blank the address of legal reasons.. 8)  )

I've been past this guys house (unknowingly for work) and the area is a sh*thole... I thought Portsmouth was bad generally, but its laughable that he was trying to claim (some time ago) that he owns several houses as a result of his sales on eBay. If he did, he needs real help to be still living in this place...  :?

Can't wait to see Nat fry his balls!  :lol:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:21 pm 

He might own several houses. An outhouse, a madhouse, a poorhouse.......

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:02 pm 

megnelwil wrote:

Can't do it - my VF copy of H4 is up on eBay now, 1 day to go.

** expired/removed eBay auction **

What do you mean that's a shameless plug?

Yeah but look who the highest bidder is LOL  :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:17 pm 

Now THAT'S frigging funny!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 am 

ashmire13 wrote:I thought Portsmouth was bad generally ...

Not knowing anything about Portsmouth, and wanting to know how it might compare to, say, Detroit, I took a quick glance at the Wiki ...

Good lord!

Is Portsmouth like the unluckiest place ever?

Destroyed by a French fleet ... rebuilt just in time for the Black Death ... attacked three more times by those lousy Frenchies ... bombed flat during World War II. The place has even been attacked by a zeppelin!  8O

And, now, of course, the poor, cursed area is under siege from an undead cougar. Will the madness never end?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:50 am 

Here are some links to give you an idea about Portsmouth...

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php? ... e&sid=2273

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php? ... e&sid=1901

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... portsmouth

http://www.upsu.net/forums/v/message,3,634.htm

And for those who don't know what a chav is like, this link should give you some sort of a clue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FolrHmhwggo

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 75 of 111123 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 109110111