Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 111123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:05 pm 

Well I just called Ebay and spent about an hour on the phone with them(I needed to cal them anyway about a totally sperate issue I am dealing with).  :)  Let me say that all they do is try and give you the run around, but I will also say I didn;t take it this time.  I plan on calling them back agaqin on this particular issue once I have their "supposed reasoning" for the Neg deletions and its not going to pretty, I will tell you that.  They keep trying ti say that they won't remove feedback uless either X, Y, or Z happen and yet when clearly presented with factual evidence that neither X, Y, or Z have occured they still say, "well we can't discuss that with you".  Well I will say I am taking an active particpation in this and man is Dave going to regret it.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:21 pm 

Badmike wrote:
It comes down to the fact Ebay has made it harder and harder to leave spurious negative feedback, as this affects it's image, unfortunately "justified" negs can also be removed if the seller can game the system.

Lets face it Ebay certainly caters to their larger sellers.  I am not surprised by it, but the thing that irritates me to know is thier refusal to acknowledge it.  The two women flat out denied that size of the seller has anything to do it, but even when presented with facts to the counter of that they simply resorted to the "we can't discuss other peoples accounts".  

On the phone I openly compared the neg I received from sir_lance_u_alot_sales back in June versus the current situation between Cougar and Natalie.  In my circumstance the bidder bid, never paid, responded to the NPB by effectively saying "I am not paying" and left me a neg thats there to stay.  In this circumstance Natalie paid, got screwed by Cougar who didn't ship half the the items she paid for and left negative feedback that did not violate any of Ebay's feedback rules i.e. personal information, website references, vulgarity, etc. Yet despite those facts,  here we are 4 days after it was left it has now been removed.  

My feedback recived was about as spurious as you can get as it was made by a buyer who made zero attempt to complete the transaction and yet that was allowed to stay but here we have Natalie who is the real victim in this circumstance and she is the one who has to fight for here legitimate comllaints to stay.  It's a joke. Ebay talks out of both sides of thier mouth and they lie on top of it.

Oh and BTW Dave since I know you are reading this, this isn't going to end well for you, trust me....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:26 pm 

Good man BClarkie glad to hear your still on a mission. And if i can in anyway make Coogie suffer for his virtual nastiness it will most definately happen, rest assured you are not alone!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:38 pm 

You go, Brian.  PDT_Armataz_01_34

Maybe if you hold their feet to the fire they will recognize that a titanium seller is damaging both their reputation and their business.

I would like to hear more about Dave's claim that a buyer has not paid....and the buyer getting in trouble despite proof of payment.

Has that actually happened?  Is there an electronic paper trail?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:40 pm 

forkbeard wrote:http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... inard&v=60
C) He's a Chav from the council estate in Bromley

Apparently that is something bad?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:07 pm 

FormCritic wrote:
Apparently that is something bad?

Well generally considered bad, but actually the Ctard is from Portsmouth which is typically known as the ar*ehole of England.

At least in the south of England.   :wink:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:16 pm 

I thought that's supposed to be London. Scotland is the rabbit's head, Wales & Cornwall its feet, Norfolk & Suffolk its fluffy cotton tail, & the big dark concentric spot of London on the map is its arse.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:28 pm 

Close I s'pose, with the Thames flooding into the sea with as much effluent as possible...  :lol:

But seriously, if you never visit one place in the world, make it Portsmouth

:D

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:41 pm 

If I can help, Bri, just let me know. I am only an Aluminum Powerseller, but you never know...............

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

See but thats the rub, Dave maybe the worlds largest hypocrite. In the world of DM Dave, it doesn't work both ways it only works only in his favor. :roll:   Example 1(at the very bottom of the page):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller

Example #2 (in the middle of the page):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=3

And if you want I can find all the negs he has left for sellers for slow shipping, high S&H costs, etc. that he is always so upset about when he gets.

The Coug is absolutely nasty about auctions that he wins. I sold to him once or twice before I realized that he was such a mudsucker.  :?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:29 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Oh and BTW Dave since I know you are reading this, this isn't going to end well for you, trust me....

Gut feeling: the Karma Missile is finally going to land on CougScrotum in the very near future. Sometime in the calendar year of 2008 would be my guess.

And the launcher for said missile (if you'll allow me to keep stretching this analogy) is right here at The Acaeum. It's the hard work and awareness of folks like BC and many others that has led to many, many (well-deserved) problems for Cougie over the past few months.

He's already operating at a massive loss for every single day he insists on remaining on eBay ... simple searches of public information prove that. Buying huge lots for $200 and then (eventually, after many, many no-sales) selling all of the pieces for a grand total of $100 is no way to run a railroad. Now, the only step left is for the missile to hit Portsmouth and clean this stain off our hobby once and for all.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:44 pm 

New neg for cougie from dreamlord_severin:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... TRK:ME:UFS

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:53 pm 

I love how he tries to defend it with "2 packs of cards" -- because saying it was 40 cards (less than what most people would think of when they see "pack of cards") doesn't sound as nice.

Anyone sent him a message letting him know that Cougie will probably be trying to pull the NPB scam and he should keep any proof of payment around for when that happens?

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:51 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:New neg for cougie from dreamlord_severin:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... TRK:ME:UFS

Wow! if you go back further in dreamlord_severin's feedback you can see that he is actually a regular customer of the Coog...

Coog fired off neg feedback as a knee jerk reaction, probably to use his traditional method of seeking mutual withdrawal and judging by the customers reply, the mutual withdrawal probably will not happen this time.  :)

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:18 am 

Mmmmm....  This comes down to a war of attrition with the CougTURD (to be referred to as TURD after this), for him to remain a powerseller he must maintain a rating of 98% or more.
This is the main reason why TURD goes into mindless fits of rage at being given anything less than positive and tries to seek mutual withdrawal.

POWERSELLER =  This icon next to a member's user ID means that the seller meets the criteria for being a PowerSeller---consistent volume sales, 98% total positive Feedback or better, eBay marketplace policy compliance, and an account in good financial standing. With this mark, you can be confident that you are transacting with an experienced eBay seller who has proven that they're committed to customer satisfaction.

So it seems all that is needed is to give advice (not necessarily directly) to those who leave Negative for the TURD on how to have this negative remain PERMANENTLY against his name.  :lol:

The Fringe Dweller returns to his secretive ways, pensively considering the next phase of the battle.

Keeper of the Arcane

** Banned **

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:05 am 

- Create a new eBay ID
- buy at least 10 items near 10 different eBay ID
- win 1 item from the Cougster
- if not satisfied, leave -FB

The whole as many times as needed to drop his percentage bellow 98% ;o))

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:02 am 

While I am not opposed to doing everything within my power, I won't create a fake eBay ID to alter somebody's feedback, even the feedback of that asshat.

If the people on Acaeum stoop that low, in my opinion it not only makes the entire site look bad but it shoots the credibility here right in the foot.

What I believe is needed (for what it's worth) is for enough people to really contact eBay and to handle the problems with him LEGALLY and in an honest fashion.

After all, if somebody stoops to a jerk's level, that makes them no better than he is. I have more respect for fellow Acaeum users than to expect them to do something like that.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:27 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:After all, if somebody stoops to a jerk's level, that makes them no better than he is. I have more respect for fellow Acaeum users than to expect them to do something like that.

Well stated sir!
Therein lies the distinction between being malicious and being righteous!

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 111123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 109110111