Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 111123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 109110111
Author

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:31 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

i was away doing the Dublin Marathon.

Al

Ive done the Dublin marathon what a bloody hangover that was... :twisted:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:56 am 

Oh Yeah :D , Cougerturd is getting his ass kicked :P  and just in case anyone doubted his avid patronage of this site - check these out 8O

Paypal payment, item not received, -FB -> -FB, claims for non payment : BEWARE !
Buyer: natalie7421 ( 15)  Oct-28-07 08:23
Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:16):
placing pictures of obviously miss picked items on another site dont help any1

TSR D&D X4 MASTER OF DESERT NOMADS 9068 VGC ADV (#120161954403)

Paypal payment, item not received, -FB -> -FB, claims for non payment : BEWARE !
Buyer: natalie7421 ( 15)  Oct-28-07 08:18
Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:17):
of course all new friends PERFECT never make misatkes / miss picks? LIARS

TSR D&D B8 JOURNEY TO THE ROCK 9106 VGC (#120161954132)

Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:18):

play right inti their hands weak mind, you get 101 -FB's they LOL only care 4 me

TSR AD&D T1-4 TEMPLE ELEMENTAL EVIL 9147 + MAP (#120161953871)

Kudos to you Natalie, stand your ground and give it to him - nothing speaks louder than actions (and in Daves case negative feedback and the loss of payment)

The Fringe Dweller skirts the fray, keeping a careful watch over the ensuing battle - the foul beast is finally suffering mortal blows and emits its suffering a plenty in the form of - "RemOve Now - BloCk WIpe"

Keeper of the Arcane

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:19 am 

some blockwipe wrote:play right inti their hands weak mind, you get 101 -FB's they LOL only care 4 me

Yeah, it's a conspiracy.  We're just luring innocent eBayers here to corrupt them and use them against you.  Ya caught us.
It's got nothing to do with you being a liar, a fraud, a thief, and an all-round jackass.     :roll:

YIM  

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:32 am 

The Fringe Dweller wrote:placing pictures of obviously miss picked items on another site dont help any1

No, it just doesn't help you, cougie. I'm sure it helps some people to see the gamble you're taking when you trust his "VGC" descriptions.

And given that nearly everything he sells is listed as "VGC", I have difficulty seeing how it's a "miss pick" -- unless he means he made a mistake in picking who to try and foist it off on. :wink:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 am 

The Fringe Dweller wrote:Oh Yeah :D , Cougerturd is getting his ass kicked :P  and just in case anyone doubted his avid patronage of this site - check these out 8O

Buyer: natalie7421 ( 15)  Oct-28-07 08:23
Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:16):
placing pictures of obviously miss picked items on another site dont help any1

TSR D&D X4 MASTER OF DESERT NOMADS 9068 VGC ADV (#120161954403)

Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:17):

TSR D&D B8 JOURNEY TO THE ROCK 9106 VGC (#120161954132)

Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-07 10:18):

play right inti their hands weak mind, you get 101 -FB's they LOL only care 4 me

TSR AD&D T1-4 TEMPLE ELEMENTAL EVIL 9147 + MAP (#120161953871)

Kudos to you Natalie, stand your ground and give it to him - nothing speaks louder than actions (and in Daves case negative feedback and the loss of payment)

Payback=Bitch

Live with it Dave.

Taking suggestions for a new ebay name? You must have one picked out.  You had to know that eventually, one day, someone was going to nuke you.  You were existing on borrowed time, and I for one am surprised no one has dropped the bomb before now.  Look, it doesn't seem like you are making any money anyway....selling goodies for a buck apiece that you paid two bucks for....just go away for awhile, come back with a new name and new schtick, and this time attempt to be a responsible retailer.  You'd be surprised at how little work you have to do maintaining a good feedback rating if you don't try to screw your customers.  Give it a shot.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:04 pm 

Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-30-0 7 10:17):

And of course he spells mistakes wrong.  :D  :wink:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:10 pm 

BEWARE !
Greatest thief on eBay will steal your children meal tonight ! Hehehe !!!
If your children meet Cougarrinard (Predator III strikes back !), they have to kick him before he steals their meal !
:wink:

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:07 pm 

Cushionsnbeans wrote:
Ive done the Dublin marathon what a bloody hangover that was... :twisted:

My stag was in Dublin, red_bus presided over the proceedings (most of the locals headed down from Belfast on the train)... great times

what a hangover that was

:D

An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:17 am 

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... inard&v=60

After checking this link and seeing all the replies our seller of dog rogered items has given I've come to a conclusion or two.
A) He's feckin' nuts
B) He lies if his contradictory responses are anything to go by
C) He's a Chav from the council estate in Bromley
D) NFB is the only way to go since he sets great store by it. Watch him squirm, watch him cry, watch him say/do anything to get it removed.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:30 am 

But his latest scam to get NFB removed is most certaintly working out for him. He reports anyone who negs him as an unpaid auction winner despite the fact that they have paid..then those idiots e-bay remove the negatives from COOGIE-RETARDS account. He keeps doing it...and e-bay let him away with it. His negative score has not changed in months?#

The Twat has discovered a loophole and is exploiting it to the full...courtesy of EBay. I negged him because he never posted my items i won(claimed they were lost in the post...he sold them to someone else 2 weeks later).Then he did his unpaid winner strike despite the fact that i had proof i paid by paypal? And somehow he got me banned for auction interferance? Which was total rubbish...i would admit it if i had. You have no chance to defend yourself? E-Bay automatically bans you and takes the side of the POWAH-SELLUR that is COOGIE-RETARD.

However i unlike COOGIE have a life so i wont loose any sleep over it.
As BClarkie said you go through various phases after a post COOGIE rip off session.
First its Anger then Disbelief then Acceptance then you do what every one else does and slag the pathetic idiot off at every given opportunity.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:01 pm 

Someone should take this up with eBay and point out that the people have actually paid and he is abusing the system.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:07 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Someone should take this up with eBay and point out that the people have actually paid and he is abusing the system.

For future reference if this arrises again, the place to dispute it through Ebay is here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/appeal-upi.html#accepted

Considering he stealing Ebay's money by doing this, I'd have to say they are not going to take kindly to these reports, "pOwur sellar" or not.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:26 pm 

Wow, the negs are being removed. That is blatant cheating.
I will use eBay Powerseller live chat feature to get the support guys. That's ridiculous.........

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:27 pm 

Actually, it is wire fraud, now that I think about it. Natalie, if you decide to file charges, it is an open and shut case.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:07 pm 

Here are some tips for filing the various Fraud Report/Claim/Complaint:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa? ... 8554218285

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:25 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Wow, the negs are being removed. That is blatant cheating.
I will use eBay Powerseller live chat feature to get the support guys. That's ridiculous.........

To add to this: they still show up when you use the Toolhaus tool and Natalie's feedback is being left as is.  Eeenteresting...

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:42 pm 

Wow. It's outright fraud, plain and simple. It's a criminal offense, and stupidly easy to prove, if it was paid by Paypal.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:02 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Wow. It's outright fraud, plain and simple. It's a criminal offense, and stupidly easy to prove, if it was paid by Paypal.

The buyer can get the negs to stay, but they have to be persistent. Most will not choose to follow up or jump through the correct hoops.  All Coug does is use the means at his disposal, but they can be overcome with perserverance.  Namely if you have paid for something and have proof, and supply the proof, the negs will return after 30 days, the problem is most buyers simply drop the matter and don't follow through. It comes down to the fact Ebay has made it harder and harder to leave spurious negative feedback, as this affects it's image, unfortunately "justified" negs can also be removed if the seller can game the system. Truth by told, I'm too chicken to file a NPB report on someone that has paid through Paypal, like Cougie does, because if someone did follow up on it they could get the seller booted off ebay pretty easily, and I've never wanted to risk that.

Mike B.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 111123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 109110111