Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 69 of 111123 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:01 am 

Wow. I like that ladies' style. Put her and BClarkie together, and cougie might just get kicked off eBay at last.

:thumright:

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:10 am 

How can i put jpeg files on the website ?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 am 

I suggest uploading them somewhere like http://imageshack.us/

Then use the [img] tags to include the images like this:

[img]http://www.example.com/image/image.jpeg[/img]

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:15 am 

- How can i put jpeg files on the website ?[/quote]
upload at http://www.tinypic.com/ + post with
Code:
[img]http://xxx.tinypic.com/xxxx.jpg[/img]

remember cougar watches here. thanks :) :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:16 am 

too slow.busy thread :lol: :lol:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 am 

Who is BClarkie ?
===========

BClarkie ! Where are you ? Because i'm single ! :lol:
Are you single, too ?

Humm !
Desperately seeking a boyfriend :o))
>>> i'm ready to sacrifice my whole body to kick off Cougarrinard from eBay :lol:

For example :
========
:arrow:  I sell my body !
:arrow: All parts of my whole body
:arrow: Except for Cougarrinard & LittlePrincessFreya (for you, Dave,  just the contents of my ass ...  :D
:arrow: i can sell jpeg files of different part, if you want !
========

I wonder ... if i really have to sell me to find a boyfriend :)
With a jpeg file, of course ! Of current "item" to sell :lol:

Couggie !!!!! Repeat after me : "A JPEG FILE OF CURRENT ITEM TO SELL"
Do you really understand that, David M. WHITFIELD ?
>>> You're a Very Goofie Careless POWERLESS SELLER : shame on you, bad guy ! And shame on your mother and father : they really had to put you in a trash on your birth ! :twisted:

Grrrrr !!!!!

:lol:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:18 am 

Here's the pictures 8O :

I'm not certain what VGC stood for in this case.  Anyone care to take a shot? :lol:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:54 am 

Natalie7421 wrote:

MESSAGE TO ALL : I WILL NEVER ACCEPT D.M. WHITFIELD FEEDBACKS WITHDRAWAL DEMANDS.  N-E-V-E-R !!!

Hi Natalie and welcome to the forum. :)   It is good to see that you decide to join although it is too bad it was not under better circumstances.  Hopefully no matter how this all ends up, you do decide to stick around.

One thing that I want to reiterate though is that based on his Feedback for you, Dave has indicated that he has filed or is going to file Non Paying bidder notices against you for the items that you are charging back.  Please make note to repsond to every single one of them as if you don't repsond after 7 days, Ebay will remove any negaatives that you left for those transactions.  

Moving on and looking at the pictures that were just posted, I can only say what a disgrace.  I'd say Dave should be ashamed of himself and don;t get me wronmg he should be, but saying so is really wasted effort as he really doesn't care, nor will he ever care about anything other than himself so as galling as it is to see that item described as being in "Very Good condition" or "VGC" it is really just par for the course. :roll:  

Again though, glad you decided to join and I hope you decide to stick around. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am 

But Brian, you did not address the issue of whether or not you are single . . . America wants to know.  :D

If this is the same Natalie that I sold to several months ago, she is not a lady to triffle with.    Had a great email exchange with her over the following several weeks.

Let's git to killin'!!

Last edited by Guido-the-Gypsy on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:09 am 

bclarkie wrote:One thing that I want to reiterate though is that based on his Feedback for you, Dave has indicated that he has filed or is going to file Non Paying bidder notices against you for the items that you are charging back.  Please make note to respond to every single one of them as if you don't respond after 7 days, Ebay will remove any negatives that you left for those transactions.  

bclarkie is right.  Insults have little real impact.  Dave uses them to goad people into thinking or acting carelessly so he can get the negative feedback removed and not lose any of his money.  He knows the Ebay system and uses it to his advantage.  For example, you may receive threatening e-mails from Ebay regarding your buying and/or selling status, but they are usually computer generated and can be safely ignored.  As you work your way through this confrontation, know that we are cheering for you and will gladly help you.  We have seen Dave pull a lot of stunts and have learned a few things about how best to proceed.  Let us help!

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:11 am 

Natalie, I don't know what Brian's status, is - but he is for sure a good guy!  It's lovely to see a victim of the Coug's hijinks fight back.  We will support you in whatever way we can.  Welcome to the Acaeum!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 am 

You know, this almost makes me want to buy something from the guy, just to get involved in the fun, but, alas, I have better things to waste my time on... and retarded kitties just aren't very high on my list. Fun to watch, take pictures of, but then, you bottle them, bonsai-style, and forget about them. Or, post pictures all over the internet. Whichever.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 pm 

Natalie7421 wrote:
(*) hum ... i like men who are champions at licking lol (but not money !)
(sorry for this ...) :lol:

And

MESSAGE TO ALL : I WILL NEVER ACCEPT D.M. WHITFIELD FEEDBACKS WITHDRAWAL DEMANDS.  N-E-V-E-R !!!

I think I'm in love!!!!!!!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:33 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Hi Natalie and welcome to the forum. :)   It is good to see that you decide to join although it is too bad it was not under better circumstances.  Hopefully no matter how this all ends up, you do decide to stick around.

Yes, join the club.....

Moving on and looking at the pictures that were just posted, I can only say what a disgrace.  I'd say Dave should be ashamed of himself and don;t get me wronmg he should be, but saying so is really wasted effort as he really doesn't care, nor will he ever care about anything other than himself so as galling as it is to see that item described as being in "Very Good condition" or "VGC" it is really just par for the course. :roll:

Unfortunately what BC said is true, this is nothing new for the Coug.  In his warped mind (almost as warped as that module he tried to pass off) anything not completely decayed into mulch is considered a token "VGC" which is essentially a meaningless application.  

There is a really good chance at this point if you play your cards right, you can boot as ass off ebay with the Cougarrinard name.  Seriously, the 100 negs will probably either end his career under that name, or cause him to go to private feedback.  There is no way he will be able to work his magic with that giant red neg stain under his name.  Just as the others said, be sure to respond to all his NPB resquests (whether you paid or not is immaterial, an unscrupulous seller can file these all day long), and don't be intimidated by the flood of computer generated crap you are about to receive from Ebay, which is meaningless as it's automatically computer generated when someone files a NPB on you.

If you stick to your guns, Coug will be left with a pile on his face, and a decision to make whether or not to continue under a name that has for all intents and purposes been made unusable. Oh, and one more thing, Diamond Dave regularly trolls this thread, so be assured anything you say will be read by him.... :twisted:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:39 pm 

Wow. If that module constitutes "VGC (very good condition, I am assuming)" I should be considered an expert grader when it comes to the condition of my own modules.

What an ass that man is!

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:49 pm 

Maybe it means Vogon Grade Crap in this case? :?

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:14 pm 

SDR Grade (Savagely Dog Rogered)  :twisted:

EDIT: Eureka!

VGC condition =

Viciously
Gangbanged
by
Canines

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:07 pm 

Thanks to all !
I set up a bot program to respond to all of his Non Paying Bidder mails, which feeds any eBay webpage with right informations :o))
And of course Cougarrinard send me 113 mails for -FB withdraw : so my bot is doing the job for me :o))

To Guido the Gypsy : Yes, Paul, it's me !  :D

Big french kiss,

Nat

Last edited by Natalie7421 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 69 of 111123 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 109110111