Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 68 of 111123 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:22 pm 

bclarkie wrote:As far as the hidden IDs goes, thats been in place for about a year now.  When Ebay first made the change you would only see Bidder1, Bidder2, Bidder3, etc.  In the last couple of months they changed it to reflect it with 2 digits from the bidders ID scrambled uyp with the *** instead. Its much better this way, as it helps provided security for the bidders, but on the other it also helps find shilling for people on the look out for it.  Also, after a while you start to be able to tell who is who based on feedback and what not without being able to see the full user ID. :wink:

Thanks for the explanation. I figured it wasn't a coincidence, but didn't realize Ebay had changed in that way. :oops:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 pm 

Isn't Alligator one of those buy-it-cheap-and-resell-stupidly-high resellers?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:19 am 

Coug's got problems again.  8O

In several auctions, the buyer complained about the condition of items and Coug replies that the items were delayed by a Postal strike.  Apparently, Postal strikes damage items. :roll:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 20Feedback

And the buyer states in one feedback that people can request a photo of the

"VCG" item in question.  Who's good at posting photos on threads?

I predict this poor buyer is about to get bombarded with requests for a mutual withdrawal.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:53 am 

benjoshua wrote:Coug's got problems again.  8O

In several auctions, the buyer complained about the condition of items and Coug replies that the items were delayed by a Postal strike.  Apparently, Postal strikes damage items. :roll:

I predict this poor buyer is about to get bombarded with requests for a mutual withdrawal.

Seems Dave must be all up on neging his own "stooges" now a days:

viewtopic.php?p=96918&highlight=#96918

Or then again, maybe not.  :lol:  

Anyway, some should invite her(I am guessing by the Ebay handle it is a she) to the forum to gives her story. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:38 am 

Coug's Feedback wrote:Dave, the sheet of 56 counters for use with tactical maps are missing -> not VGC       

Reply by cougarrinard (Oct-26-07 04:31):
     no where does it state that counters are included? why assume? why not       ask b4 nF
         o
           Follow-up by natalie7421 (Oct-26-07 06:26):
           You HAVE TO precise when something is not present -> POWERLESS SELLER !

He fails to mention items that are normally included are NOT and it's the buyers fault for not asking! Good Lord, this guy is a POS in a big way... (surprise).

I think I'm going to set up a huge auction of a bunch of old D&D stuff using stock photos and 'lure' Coug into buying it, then send him an empty box and telling him, "Well, you didn't ask b4  you bought if the WORDS were actually included. Ask next time. Nasty buyer. Avoid."

:)

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:43 am 

You could set up an auction of crappy photocopies and claim he did not ask if they were original.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:54 am 

khartsfield wrote:

He fails to mention items that are normally included are NOT and it's the buyers fault for not asking! Good Lord, this guy is a POS in a big way... (surprise).

I think I'm going to set up a huge auction of a bunch of old D&D stuff using stock photos and 'lure' Coug into buying it, then send him an empty box and telling him, "Well, you didn't ask b4  you bought if the WORDS were actually included. Ask next time. Nasty buyer. Avoid."

:)

See but thats the rub, Dave maybe the worlds largest hypocrite. In the world of DM Dave, it doesn't work both ways it only works only in his favor. :roll:   Example 1(at the very bottom of the page):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller

Example #2 (in the middle of the page):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=3

And if you want I can find all the negs he has left for sellers for slow shipping, high S&H costs, etc. that he is always so upset about when he gets.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:25 pm 

I have a feeling he's gonna be Hell's first Titanium Power Seller.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:19 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Coug's got problems again.  8O

I like how she fed him some positives and got great reviews from him thenslams him with the negs and oh how the tune changes.

What a douchbag! Double standard SOB!

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:21 pm 

shall we club together and get her a medal or a cake ?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:I have a feeling he's gonna be Hell's first Titanium Power Seller.

Now that's funny!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:49 pm 

Did anyone look at Cougar's new feedback received today?  He got negged somewhere ~100 times by that natalie person. 8O   Based on her feedback it looks like she did a chargeback for non receipt of items for a bunch of items and now dear old Dave has filed NPB's against her.   8O

Anyone want to take the intiative and tell that she has to repsond each and every one of the NPB's so as to ensure all of them them stasy so Ebay doesn't remove any of the negs for not repsonding to the NPBs?  I would really hate to see all those negs go by the wayside due to Coug pulling his NPB nonsense.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:41 pm 

What's really funny is that he accidentally gave her a positive on one of her auction wins.  He spells bad and clicks wrong too! :lol:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:03 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Anyone want to take the intiative and tell that she has to repsond each and every one of the NPB's so as to ensure all of them them stasy so Ebay doesn't remove any of the negs for not repsonding to the NPBs?  I would really hate to see all those negs go by the wayside due to Coug pulling his NPB nonsense.

Done.  Also asked her about that item she said to contact her about if one wanted to see what was sold as "VGC".

I'll let you know if I get a response.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:20 pm 

g026r wrote:
Done.  Also asked her about that item she said to contact her about if one wanted to see what was sold as "VGC".

I'll let you know if I get a response.

Cool.  :thumleft:  I will eventually send here something too. If she decides to mutually withdraw them all, more power to her, but I'd just hate to see all those negs get removed because of a technicality that the buyer may not be aware of.   As everyone knows, thats DM Dave specialty.  :roll:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:04 am 

Considering CougNuts has been mentioning this in his listings since about 1978 ...:

Biggest Scammer And Thief On Ebay wrote:"PLEASE NOTE AS OF 7 APRIL ROYAL MAIL  POSTAGE CHARGES HAVE GONE UP"

... does anyone want to guess how long he'll be using the "UK postal strike" as an excuse? Another two or three years?  :)

+++++

Seriously: April 7 of what year? Any UK folks remember this off the top of their heads?

+++++

Hi, DM Dave! Image

Still reading every word here? BTW, I'm still not BadMike ... different people, Cougie. Think about it.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:30 am 

Could this guy eBay listings (mentioned in another post) be Cougie's long-lost cousin?

Or possibly his US-based mailing agent?

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 am 

Cougarrinard is not "Dwarf Vador"
Nor Dark Maul

Just, in french : "Palpe la tune" (as Emperor Palpatine)
palpe = examining firmly with hands and eyes, and licking it with his tongue (*)
la = the
tune = money

(*) hum ... i like men who are champions at licking lol (but not money !)
(sorry for this ...) :lol:

I will call him "Picsou, now"
>>> "Picsou" (Pic = thief ; sou = coin, in french) is the french name of the duck who is Mickey Mouse's friend who swims in a swimming pool with many bucks (dollars) in it : so, Cougarrinard is a thief, liar and a ass  

MESSAGE TO ALL : I WILL NEVER ACCEPT D.M. WHITFIELD FEEDBACKS WITHDRAWAL DEMANDS.  N-E-V-E-R !!!

This is another "David" vs Goliath fight, but this time i will win it
(and put directly my finger into his ugly ass :o))

Satisfied by my answer ?  :lol:
Thanks for contacting me  :)

For your information (after reading your posts) :
* sorry for all the guys who wanted many items i won on eBay with my auction sniper ;o))
* i'm searching about Role Aids >>> only one is missing to my collectable item list : "Nanorien Stones" ; if anybody has one to sell, please tell me  :D  
* thanks for your mails from the past few days
* i have time to answer each of Cougarrinard harrasing mails
:arrow: my bank account is full of money : no need to earn more :)
:arrow: the time "Coug" spends to send me 85 * 2 emails is not spend to put more VGC (Very Goffie Careless) items on eBay :)
:arrow: Coug is so stupid that he mades many other very big and stupid mistakes than the ones you wrote above
:arrow: i opened a Champagne bottle for his very stupid +FB
:arrow: i will tell you about his nasty mistakes when my money (680 euro = ~490 GBP) will be back  :!:
:arrow: great laughs in perspective !!! :)

:arrow: Do you really want to see a jpeg file of one of the books he sends me as "Very Good Condition  :?:

Big french kiss,

Nat

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 68 of 111123 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 109110111