Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1111234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:18 pm 

i agree with BC totally - good to see chums about again!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:29 pm 

ah ya sorry my bad, missed you guys too glad to see your all still here.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:48 pm 

draco76 wrote:ah ya sorry my bad, missed you guys too glad to see your all still here.

well yeah i dont post much...honest

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:59 pm 

Cougie left this FB for one of his Freya Customers, already his Neg FB is being built up on his account....   nFB making non sense, no contact first, AVOID BUYER, WRITES GIBBERISH NO COMMS  Seller  littleprincessfreya( 100)    16-Feb-07 18:40    
** expired/removed eBay auction **
....WRITES GIBBERISH.... Cougie me old mate have you read the shit YOU write

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." Margaret Thatcher

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:57 am 

Well, well . . . . I remember someone saying that Couger/LPF was trying to corner the market on H1 Bloodstone Pass --he's selling one now on eBay for the second time (first time, start was GBP 0.99 with no bids; now trying again with start at GBP 2.00-----with a RESERVE PRICE on it!! 8O  :lol:  :roll:  :!:  :!: )

Item number is 200082687147.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:26 pm 

sleepyCO wrote:Well, well . . . . I remember someone saying that Couger/LPF was trying to corner the market on H1 Bloodstone Pass --he's selling one now on eBay for the second time (first time, start was GBP 0.99 with no bids; now trying again with start at GBP 2.00-----with a RESERVE PRICE on it!! 8O  :lol:  :roll:  :!:  :!: )

Item number is 200082687147.

He lists H1 quite regularly - I've been known to bid on them when I'm bored at work - £47.00 or therabouts - close enough but you still ain't selling that puppy Dave!! (Be aware that he sometimes slips one in with little notes  about photocopied counter sheets!)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:39 pm 

Sounds like Cougie tried to corner the market by buying all of them; now he's trying to sell them -- and IT AIN'T WORKING TOO GOOD. :lol:  :lol:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:54 pm 

MadMaligor wrote:Its been said as much already, but I would like the opportunity to say....Asylum just plain hacked Coug into shreds.  I cant believe how many times I have read those feedbacks and laughed.  Talk about taking one for the team.  /cheers @ Asylum from this old gamer.  Having dealt only once with Cougar outside of ebay, I can say that I am truly sorry I deleted his correspondence via email on the item I purchased (which turned out "Ok" in the end...a little damage from underprotecting the item even though I requested better, but not worth the hassle to fix).  You guys and gals would have loved some of the stuff he wrote and bragged about.

If there is one negative I wouldnt mind having in my feedback, it would be one from LPF (and who knows, it may come to pass....*wicked grin*)

Now would be the time to make a move too.  You know he wants to keep that rating as pristine as possible to start.  Might be worth making a second account, getting 10 or so feedbacks, and nuking the hell outa LPF!

:lol:

*edited for spelling*

As time goes on, the more brilliant Asylum's shotgun blast looks. Cougie STILL isn't selling anything on that name.  Asylum was smart enough to STAGGER feedback, so Cougie still has negs showing up!  Cougie, being the dumbass he is, shot his wad all in one day, and now Asylum can sit back and take shot after shot at his own leisure.  Brilliant!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:38 pm 

gyg wrote:
He lists H1 quite regularly - I've been known to bid on them when I'm bored at work - £47.00 or therabouts - close enough but you still ain't selling that puppy Dave!! (Be aware that he sometimes slips one in with little notes  about photocopied counter sheets!)

Well, as long as LPF/Cougie insists on an unknown reserve price that is way over the top, he'll be stuck with a large number of H1's.  
This auction ended at GBP35.00 (US$68.30), then was relisted  8O a few days later, ended at GBP21.30 (US$41.70) :oops: , and in neither case was the reserve met.

Poetic justice, karmic justice, or both? :!:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:03 pm 

I was just thinking (dangerous I know..), but maybe we should make a list of Coug's gems.. i.e. priceless quotes from his FB.  :D

Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:40 pm 

Another poor sucker screwed by the coug.

He practically implied that if you do not get insurance you will not get your items!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... TRK:ME:UFS

....and the guy left him neutral feedback at that after waiting nearly 3 months!

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:20 pm 

Neutral feedback didn't stop coug from giving him corresponding negative feedback.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:22 pm 

C'mon guys quit your picking on poor old Coug, he's really a nice guy and we, for whatever reason just can't seem to let it go.....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm 

FormCritic wrote:Neutral feedback didn't stop coug from giving him corresponding negative feedback.

I'd put this in the top three of CougTard strategies, ranked only behind "ask for M-bags whenever possible" and "relentlessly hound people for mutual feedback withdrawal." My God, but the wheel of karma is going to crush Cougie so flat that you'll need an electron microscope to see him ...

bclarkie wrote:C'mon guys quit your picking on poor old Coug, he's really a nice guy and we, for whatever reason just can't seem to let it go.....

:) Yeah, once again, we're not meeting up to StS's standards. It does make you wonder why he hangs around so much, huh?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:35 pm 

The attacks on StS mystify me.  I have PM'd people about it but I haven't gotten a satisfactory answer.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:40 pm 

FormCritic wrote:The attacks on StS mystify me.  I have PM'd people about it but I haven't gotten a satisfactory answer.

I can answer it all for you right out in the open in three words. :)  Read his posts. :?  

If I have to spell it though, I will.  Other than advocating shilling, advocating excessive S&H fees by sellers, telling us that we are all wrong about what we have been doing here for years as far ar pricing and valuations go, bithcing that this place sucks all the time, and now most recently "claiming" that we pick on Cougar for no reason what-so-ever.  I mean other than that, he has been great.  :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:43 pm 

FormCritic wrote:The attacks on StS mystify me.  I have PM'd people about it but I haven't gotten a satisfactory answer.

I agree with you, Mark.  Ribbing and poking-fun, disagreeing and arguing and bickering are one thing; the flames and hostile attacks are entirely another.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:15 pm 

STD brings it on himself. Opinions are fine and all, but taking an obviously idiotic one is a death sentence on any forum. Believe me, I know. My opinions are usually idiotic too.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1111234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109110111