Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 65 of 111123 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 109110111
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:25 pm 

Oh and here is some more good info from this page:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:-W ... rover.org/ calendar/nde_072602.html+%22jason+pipes%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=18&gl=us

Jason Pipes phone number is 415-341-8868.  Now under almost all circumstances I would not post such personal information about someone, but since this particualr circumstance is so extreme with his continued attacks on the site, everything to me has become fair game....

This was what I was referring to.  What if you are incorrect and it isn't this guy? Then you would just be posting his personal information for no reason.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:29 pm 

ThorsHammer wrote:
This was what I was referring to.  What if you are incorrect and it isn't this guy? Then you would just be posting his personal information for no reason.

Well considering its immediately following his email address, I thinks its a pretty safe bet...

What's the matter Jason, not having fun anymore?  You keep coming around and I will keep digging, get it?! I have at least 2 more phone numbers for you now, do you want to keep playing?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:40 pm 

FormCritic wrote:It's too bad JPipes got into trouble on Ebay and into a spat here.

He's obviously a pretty interesting guy....military history, writes a book, leads a tour group, land rover club trips....pretty cool.

Why does that kind of guy care at all about coming back to cause trouble here?

Makes no sense.  Just proves what a moron the guy is.  Next thing we know, it'll turn out Cougie works for free for the ASPCA or something.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:46 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Well I for one dont really think that posting a bunch of crap on his forum is a good idea.  If Jason wants to be a pussy and pull this crap...that is fine with me.  Scott can ban him again and again until he finally gets tired of being the douchebag that he is.  Stooping to his level is not going to do a whole lot of good IMHO.  By going to his forum and causing problems you will just prove him right.  I prefer to badmouth his pathetic, loser, whiny ass right here.

Normally I'd agree.  But the level of pathology of such a dork deserves retaliation of this sort.  I mean, why come back here?  What purpose did it serve to troll this forum where he's no longer wanted?  And actually, in his case I think it will serve a purpose. This kick in the shins will show him he needs to put this in the rearview mirror and move on...otherwise, he has a lot more to lose than most of us here for stirring up a hornet's nest.  Case in point: the reviews for his book seem to have taken a decidedly negative turn in the past 24 hours.... 8O .  I think once it gets through his skull that there ARE repercussions, we won't have to worry about him coming here any longer.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 pm 

FormCritic wrote:It's too bad JPipes got into trouble on Ebay and into a spat here.

He's obviously a pretty interesting guy....military history, writes a book, leads a tour group, land rover club trips....pretty cool.

Why does that kind of guy care at all about coming back to cause trouble here?

Never underestimate someone who holds a grudge or resentment.  He probably has some spare time and decided to de-lurk temporarily or permanently to disrupt things.  Two, probably three, accounts in two days means he's getting what he wants from this thread.

He obviously does have better things to do, but being a troll is far more entertaining at the moment.  He's manipulating a BB thread for his own amusement; he's attempting to derail this thread and lessen the Acaeum's standing in the eyes of web-surfers; he's kissing up to Da Coug.  Or something.

He's an interesting case, inasmuch as I am intrigued and amused by clowns.   :roll:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:09 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Well considering its immediately following his email address, I thinks its a pretty safe bet...

What's the matter Jason, not having fun anymore?  You keep coming around and I will keep digging, get it?! I have at least 2 more phone numbers for you now, do you want to keep playing?

I regret to inform you that I am not Jpipes. Sorry to let you down.  But it is most fortunate that you always go pointing the finger before you have solid evidence of what you are talking about.  This would entail the fact, that your a big dreamer and that D&D has over run your life.  It is sad for you. But one day you must grow up and become a man. From reading 3 pages of this thread, it would appear that you jump to conclusions too fast. To point out one thing, your dead wrong about who I am.

I was going to post this auction but people like you deter anyone from enjoying a good website like this.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:15 pm 

So...moving on....I noticed that Dave won an auction the other day.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:17 pm 

ThorsHammer wrote:
I regret to inform you that I am not Jpipes. Sorry to let you down.  But it is most fortunate that you always go pointing the finger before you have solid evidence of what you are talking about.  This would entail the fact, that your a big dreamer and that D&D has over run your life.  It is sad for you. But one day you must grow up and become a man. From reading 3 pages of this thread, it would appear that you jump to conclusions too fast. To point out one thing, your dead wrong about who I am.

I was going to post this auction but people like you deter anyone from enjoying a good website like this.

Well if you aren't Jason Pipes, you are without a doubt here on his behalf.  I am not playing games anymore with you idiot(s).  Next posting by you or anyone else on his behalf and I am going to hold Jason personally responsible and I am going to start posting more personal information(including more phone numbers) of both Jason and his family members. Your next (and final) posting should read something to the tune of "I am really sorry to have bothered you guys, I'll be going now, never to return...."  Go troll some other forum if you must. Comprende ???

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:36 pm 

So, Das Coug won one. Is it a lot? Has anyone sent out the obligatory M-bag e-mail?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 pm 

Well if you aren't Jason Pipes, you are without a doubt here on his behalf. I am not playing games anymore with you idiot(s). Next posting by you or anyone else on his behalf and I am going to hold Jason personally responsible and I am going to start posting more personal information(including more phone numbers) of both Jason and his family members. Your next (and final) posting should read something to the tune of "I am really sorry to have bothered you guys, I'll be going now, never to return...." Go troll some other forum if you must. Comprende ???

I don't know who Jason Pipes is. I randomly ventured to this site linked by one of your fellow board members from a personal message on ebay. And I have never posted on Jason Pipes behalf to begin with.  I think you are wrong assuming I am Jason Pipes, that is all.  Sounds like you are the one who should grow up and who holds a grudge against someone I do not know. Posting personal information on a website is bar none shameful and cowardly.  

I've read a little deeper in this thread bclarkie and from what I can tell, you are the one who conjures all this nonsense up.  And then it seems some of the other board members jump on your bandwagon assuming you know what your talking about. When clearly, anyone can see your wrong. So stop with the nonsense and talk business. Otherwise the point your trying to get across on this thread is null and void. I came here to get help and immediately you started accusing me and pointing fingers at me as if I did something wrong.  Get over your own pride and stop spreading lies!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:09 pm 

Badmike wrote:Anyone have jpegs of Josef Mengele making it with a goat?

Hey now! As a representative of all my caprid-brethren, I must say that we take offense to that statement! :lol:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:12 pm 

ThorsHammer wrote:

I don't know who Jason Pipes is. I randomly ventured to this site linked by one of your fellow board members from a personal message on ebay. And I have never posted on Jason Pipes behalf to begin with.  I think you are wrong assuming I am Jason Pipes, that is all.  Sounds like you are the one who should grow up and who holds a grudge against someone I do not know. Posting personal information on a website is bar none shameful and cowardly.  

I've read a little deeper in this thread bclarkie and from what I can tell, you are the one who conjures all this nonsense up.  And then it seems some of the other board members jump on your bandwagon assuming you know what your talking about. When clearly, anyone can see your wrong. So stop with the nonsense and talk business. Otherwise the point your trying to get across on this thread is null and void. I came here to get help and immediately you started accusing me and pointing fingers at me as if I did something wrong.  Get over your own pride and stop spreading lies!

Aside from the fact that I had ignored you until you posted a second & third time(where as others didn't) pretty belies everything you said in this post. But please prove me wrong and post the link, if not I will edit my post and complete this information:

Pipes, Jason

Job title: Webmaster

Company: Northern California XXXX

3020 XXXXX, # 269

XXXX, CA XXXXX-4011

(408) XXX-XXXX

Last edited by bclarkie on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:14 pm 

ThorsHammer wrote:I was going to post this auction but people like you deter anyone from enjoying a good website like this.

blcarkie is eeevil . . . eeeeeevil . . .  :lol:

If bclarkie deters anyone or anything, he deters dishonest behavior.  Whosoever knows fear burns at blcarkie's touch . . .

ThorsHammer wrote:I came here to get help and immediately you started accusing me and pointing fingers at me as if I did something wrong

So post the frickin' auction, and let's get on with business.

Deadlord39 wrote:So, Das Coug won one. Is it a lot? Has anyone sent out the obligatory M-bag e-mail?

Ironically, they didn't if they were distracted by this thread.

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:17 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
you taken your shoes off again?

...Troll repellant..

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:28 pm 

bclarkie,

i am new, would you welcome me.... :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:29 pm 

ThorsHammer wrote:Posting personal information on a website is bar none shameful and cowardly.

You do realized that all this information is already posted on a website - posting it here is just a time saving service.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:30 pm 

Wow, this is bordering on obsession. Brian, you should fly out there and roger him.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:32 pm 

...shoes are coming off again.... :roll:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 65 of 111123 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 109110111