Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:10 am 

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:
Roadkill???

Is that me your referring to?

Don't mind Deadlord39.  He comes up with derogatory nicknames for pretty much everybody.  ;)

Except me, but I think he pities my lemuritude.

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:55 am 

bclarkie wrote:And man this thread is starting to smell trolly...

It has been a while since I had to bring out the drinking song troll lyrics....hic!

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 am 

quitcryingtakeitoutonebay wrote:Boycott ebay! Otherwise your still giving them your money.  If I were ripped off that bad by an ebay user I would try and take them to court at all possibilities.  Can't everyone get together and file a class action lawsuit?

It seems the Coug is pissing off everyone.  Has he ripped that many people off? And if so, wouldn't everyone who lost money want to go in on a lawsuit?

Otherwise, this is a complete waste of time. The guy is one step ahead of all of you. Why not take him out like a sniper? Crying about it won't do anything.

Nothing against any of you but bickering won't get you anywhere. Take action, stop complaining!

Take it out on ebay!

Personally, ebay is to blame in my book.  They let these things slide for money. If lets say 100 or so members stopped using ebay at the same time. Even writing a letter and informing ebay about this would make them think twice. Wouldn't it?

Why not try it? I am sure they want your money.

So anyone want to take a guess on who our newest "troll" is?  Couldnt be the cougar himself...Dave can't spell or write legibly.  So he's out.  Perhaps radovarl?  This smells like something he would do.  Maybe it is jpipes?  It's possible that he could have a new IP address that isnt being blocked by Scott but I dont think he is that smart.  Could sea-to-sky-games be up to his old tricks and is just using a different handle?  Or it could be someone completely new that just has nothing better to do than stir up trouble.

Maybe a PM to Scott will clear it up.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:45 am 

quitcryingtakeitoutonebay wrote:Boycott ebay! Otherwise your still giving them your money.  If I were ripped off that bad by an ebay user I would try and take them to court at all possibilities.  Can't everyone get together and file a class action lawsuit?

It seems the Coug is pissing off everyone.  Has he ripped that many people off? And if so, wouldn't everyone who lost money want to go in on a lawsuit?

Otherwise, this is a complete waste of time. The guy is one step ahead of all of you. Why not take him out like a sniper? Crying about it won't do anything.

Nothing against any of you but bickering won't get you anywhere. Take action, stop complaining!

Take it out on ebay!

Personally, ebay is to blame in my book.  They let these things slide for money. If lets say 100 or so members stopped using ebay at the same time. Even writing a letter and informing ebay about this would make them think twice. Wouldn't it?

Why not try it? I am sure they want your money.

Are you paying for it?  Lawsuits cost money.  However, I have an uncle who specializes in class action lawsuits, and I'll ask him about the feasability of pursuing this(not that I'm really serious about it).

The major problem is that Coug is out of country.  A class action lawsuit works best(from what little I understand) if all the parties involved are sued.  You get them arguing with each other over who is guilty, and whoever has the worst lawyer, loses!  Not exactly, but I'm not far off.  Class action lawsuits placed in the world courts(if that's even possible) require even more money and bigger stakes.  Anyway, since Coug is out of country, we likely wouldn't address the problem we're after.

There is another minor problem, whoever is listed as a complaintant in the case may receive retribution from Ebay.  No, it would not be quid pro quo, but they'd find a reason to dismiss you quietly. :(

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:13 pm 

*Deleted post*

(long, rambling post triggered by POSSIBLE internet troll who may/may not be trying to antagonize other members)

If you are not trolling, I apologize.
If you are trolling, I apologize to regular Acaeum posters.

Last edited by Agent Cooper on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:04 pm 

No feed troll! No feed troll!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:22 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:No feed troll! No feed troll!

Sorry!  Sorry!  

I'm still new....   :oops:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:24 pm 

Truly. Any talk of legal action here is not only patently absurd, it just helps our troll get the attention he clearly so desperately craves.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:00 pm 

Agent Cooper wrote:Sorry!  Sorry!

Heh.  I fed him first.    :oops:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:31 pm 

What possible benefit could anyone get from going to different forums and stirring up trouble?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:12 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:What possible benefit could anyone get from going to different forums and stirring up trouble?

Everyone wants to feel loved, in their own special way :D (Let's face it, to many out there, sitting at the computer in their underwear, this is the only attention they are ever going to get - sad but true)(This is why I don't sweat trolls and general internet conans too much - they are mostly unwashed,friendless no hopers - sorry for the generalisation but I'm sure I'm not alone in holding that opinion)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:04 pm 

Bwoop!  Bwoop!  Cougie's on the prowl!

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:31 pm 

Decent price on shipping from that seller.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm 

The Fantasy Lords book looks interesting.
Seller will only ship Priority International. No M-bags.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:29 pm 

Are you paying for it? Lawsuits cost money. However, I have an uncle who specializes in class action lawsuits, and I'll ask him about the feasability of pursuing this(not that I'm really serious about it).

The major problem is that Coug is out of country. A class action lawsuit works best(from what little I understand) if all the parties involved are sued. You get them arguing with each other over who is guilty, and whoever has the worst lawyer, loses! Not exactly, but I'm not far off. Class action lawsuits placed in the world courts(if that's even possible) require even more money and bigger stakes. Anyway, since Coug is out of country, we likely wouldn't address the problem we're after.

There is another minor problem, whoever is listed as a complaintant in the case may receive retribution from Ebay. No, it would not be quid pro quo, but they'd find a reason to dismiss you quietly. Sad

I am no troll. I just don't understand what crying about this is going to do.  And yes so it cost money. But wouldn't paying for it and trying to seek legal compensation for it be rewarding in the end. I am just a bit pissed off at ebay for not taking action. If there are so many of you being ripped off, then wouldn't taking legal action against Coug end up being more rewarding in the end?  You would get your money back if so many of you say that this guy ripped you off. Otherwise, if you don't have a case, would be the only reason I would think that you all would back down!

So please, don' t cry about it unless your going to do something about it!  Stand up, get some balls, take action! Whining to yourselves will get you nowhere. I will gladly jump on your bandwagon if you take this to court. Ebay owes me one for sure!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:41 pm 

quitcryingtakeitoutonebay wrote:

I am no troll. I just don't understand what crying about this is going to do.  And yes so it cost money. But wouldn't paying for it and trying to seek legal compensation for it be rewarding in the end. I am just a bit pissed off at ebay for not taking action. If there are so many of you being ripped off, then wouldn't taking legal action against Coug end up being more rewarding in the end?  You would get your money back if so many of you say that this guy ripped you off. Otherwise, if you don't have a case, would be the only reason I would think that you all would back down!

So please, don' t cry about it unless your going to do something about it!  Stand up, get some balls, take action! Whining to yourselves will get you nowhere. I will gladly jump on your bandwagon if you take this to court. Ebay owes me one for sure!

I really hate to feed, but I am bored today. :roll:  

Hey troll I tell you what, you tell us who you really are and we'll all join your non-existant BS class action lawsuit since you seem to be the okay with being the one who is going to pay for it.  Until then STFU.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:41 pm 

quitcryingtakeitoutonebay wrote:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:55 pm 

I really hate to feed, but I am bored today. Rolling Eyes

Hey troll I tell you what, you tell us who you really are and we'll all join your non-existant BS class action lawsuit since you seem to be the okay with being the one who is going to pay for it. Until then STFU.

bclarkie,

You are missing the point. I said why don't you guys as in "the ones who complain of being ripped off" file a lawsuit.

Read clearly brother! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Or put on your glasses.

** edit by Foul:  remaining pointless posts, and their replies, deleted.  User banned.  **

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111