Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 59 of 111123 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:43 pm 

Redfive wrote:my FB is great the best in the world

It's not often that I'm left speechless, but ... wow. Has there ever been anyone in the history of eBay so obsessed with their feedback?

It's like DM Dave sees feedback scores as some sort of Great Scoreboard Of Life. That is just so not healthy. I'll repeat something I've mentioned before: it is my strong belief that Cougie has mental-health issues. Not in the "ha-ha, look at Xaxie trying to be funny" way, either ... I'm talking about issues that should involve a mental-health professional. For real. I'd begin with the delusions of granduer, move on to the persecution complex, delve into the pathological lying, and I'd also be sure to explore the fantasy land that involves eBay being a substitute for life.

I'm not even kidding here: anyone who deals with Cougar also has to deal with his mental-health problems.

+++++

Oh, and Dave? Your feedback is not "the best in the world," you twit. It's not even the best in the gaming community. Or the D&D community. Or even the 1e collecting community. Hell, it's not even the best feedback at this site.

You lead the known world in withdrawls, for one thing. And your star ratings are the lowest I've ever seen for a full-time seller. There's some very good reasons why you just keep selling the same 99-secent modules to the same 10 idiots over and over again, and one of those reasons is that intelligent people can actually see your feedback for what it is.

Your feedback sucks, Dave.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:59 pm 

Redfive wrote:D M WHITFIELD
C/O David Bock
P.O. Box 280146
Memphis, TN   38168

Very interesting. Was that moron danteisevil from Tennessee?

It would be nice to shut this guy down, frankly. Or, at the very least, to have him explain why he is working with the biggest liar and thief in eBay history.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:04 pm 

danteisevil wrote:killjoy, thats hardcore! hats off to you, if you can do that.  i ran a marathon and that was hard enough. its like a full time job training for that type of thing. i can't imagine running one in the dessert heat. i had a teacher in middle school that qualified for the iron man triathalon. the guy would ride from south texas to austin every weekend. i think he said he was riding his bike like 30-60 miles a few times a week.

and that was before class.....wow! 8O

to answer your question  thai boxing, brazillian jiu jitsu, judo, wrestling, boxing. used to do 'take ones do' when growing up. ive trained with some really good guys. jacare c, big nog, little nog, ricardo murgel. which fighter/instructor do you want to know? the list is endless. ive competed in pan am games, multiple naga's, mundials. dunno if youve heard of it. i didn't win it but its top level. ive done private sessions with many pro mma fighters but that doesn't really mean anything. its just refining your technique. those guys fitness level is comparitive to olympic athletes.

i would let you know where i train, however, that would disclose my location. sorry.

O.K. danteisevil had a middle school teacher in Texas, but I don't think he ever revealed his location.  I wouldn't be surprised if he remains somewhere in Texas.  It's speculation, but likely.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:07 pm 

Does anybody think that it is possible that he is using a package forwarding service similar to this one?

http://www.myus.com/about/index.shtml

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:56 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:Does anybody think that it is possible that he is using a package forwarding service similar to this one?

If he wasn't, he'll consider it now.  If he uses this service, it means he's only paying for shipping whereas with the M-Bag method he'd get the whole shipment and items for "free."  My gut feeling is that this is not his style, but he may be resorting to this because of the elimination of the M-Bag shipping method.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:20 am 

- He specifically asked me to put him on the exemption list so that he could bid.  Not knowing better, I did so.[/quote]
:( :( best answer could find for future use
no feline comradeship for coug kitty ;) ;)

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 pm 

Badmike wrote:C/O David Bock

I'm pretty sure that I have delt with David before (Its an easy name to remember) I'll see what (if anything) I have saved regarding it...

Brette:)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 pm 

Is it not a little ironic that DM Dave would use a stooge with the same name, though, the last name is the sound made by a chicken?

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:38 am 

beasterbrook wrote:
I'm pretty sure that I have delt with David before (Its an easy name to remember) I'll see what (if anything) I have saved regarding it...

Actually I thik I'm thinking of Matthias Bock (afterglow)... and speaking of Matthias anyone heard from him latley...

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:16 am 

jasonw1239 wrote:Does anybody think that it is possible that he is using a package forwarding service similar to this one?

I suspect jasonw1239 has it right, although, there are David Bocks all over the US.  For example, there is a David Bock at:

40 Burton Hills Blvd Ste 200
Nashville, TN 37215-6154
(615) 665-9500
www.chdmeridian.com

I don't think he's our intermediary, but David Bock could be a real person.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:31 am 

So why stick his information up on offer for every harvester? JHC, nobody even knows who this David Bock is but it doesn't stop the usual suspects jumping on the persecution wagon. Hope it has brakes because from what I've seen some of the geniuses here are far from infallible. Yes, yes, yes, spin up the auto-responder, "Alert, he's sticking up for Cougar!" But the smarter ones will get what I'm saying without having to check the direction the crowd is travelling in.

Stick your own address up Ben and I'll hawk it around a few web sites, see what I can come up with for you.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:41 am 

40 Burton Hills Blvd Ste 200
Nashville, TN 37215-6154
(615) 665-9500
www.chdmeridian.com

His address is on the web already.  He's the CFO for Meridian.  He's a big boy; he can handle it.  Plus, I don't see why one more place on the web makes that much of a difference.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:52 am 

His address is published and associated with a professional company, did you ask him if you could start publishing it on Internet chat boards? Especially in connection with the now infamous David Bock? Okay, it's fun to talk amongst friends and even pile-on when some meat gets tossed in the ring. But the most trivial things can and do get very out of hand on occasion. Sometimes you're left gasping, "I can't believe this all started over that one, tiny thing." It's what comes of applying zero thought to jolly Internet japes. That address should definitely be edited out - don't you think?

On the other hand, thanks to Wags because his info (and the follow-up from others) was definitely useful. Big difference.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:13 pm 

megnelwil wrote:persecution wagon.

Oh, my. "Persecution wagon." Dramatic much?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:29 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Oh, my. "Persecution wagon." Dramatic much?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Ah, it must be the start of another month . . .

benjoshua and megnelwil both have their points to make, and they will hopefully take any private gripes to PM.

Posting real contact information on the Internet is usually a bad idea, but the CFO for Meridian (it sounds like that huge multinational medical company) can probably take it.  "Ste 200" sounds like a business office rather than a private residence, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem.  The CFO is rich and powerful and can probably hire thugs to make benjoshua edit the post.  :)

Having a name mentioned in the same thread as Da Coug is also a bad idea.  I heard on the radio that the brain processes information in such a way that the original information gets mangled; effectively "It is not true that A did B" becomes "A did B".  Or maybe I heard that wrong.  :)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:55 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Ah, it must be the start of another month . . .

benjoshua and megnelwil both have their points to make, and they will hopefully take any private gripes to PM.

Posting real contact information on the Internet is usually a bad idea, but the CFO for Meridian (it sounds like that huge multinational medical company) can probably take it.  "Ste 200" sounds like a business office rather than a private residence, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem.  The CFO is rich and powerful and can probably hire thugs to make benjoshua edit the post.  :)

Having a name mentioned in the same thread as Da Coug is also a bad idea.  I heard on the radio that the brain processes information in such a way that the original information gets mangled; effectively "It is not true that A did B" becomes "A did B".  Or maybe I heard that wrong.  :)

I have no problems with megnelwil.  He made good points and made them clearly, and I appreciate feedback.  I can always learn.  I thought about my post but concluded along with JohnGaunt that the addy shouldn't be "that big of a problem."

I remain interested in learning whether Bock is a toad or forwarding company.  Either way, Coug's tactics could be evolving.  And if that's the case, he could get careless and open himself up to big problems.  And I hope the bigger problems he has, the fewer problems we have.

"It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."  Spock

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:16 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Ah, it must be the start of another month . . .

I haven't the slightest idea what this means or why my previous post would be quoted as the lead-in to that thought.

What does the start of the month have to do with anything? Totally baffled.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:25 pm 

Back to the topic....

It appears that he now has a store front:

eBay listings

Disorganized as everything else he does.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 59 of 111123 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 109110111