Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 111123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:17 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Hmm... could this be the end of the great Coug experiment to create a new buying ID to help him try and seperate himself from his stolen item feedback under his Cougarrinard ID? Perhaps.... :wink:

I have tried multiple times to post this here, but it kept failing, so here I go again. This was a fairly recent purchase by the Cougster. I wonder how the "Puker" will re-act to the Couginators tactics  :mrgreen: (as in sick, not envy)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:04 pm 

You've got to love this listing by LPF (aka Cougie), which really demonstrates that everything he sells is in VGC, no mater what, unless it is in SW or not beat-up, which is NM condition. Please read the first line of the listing:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:13 pm 

PM-Knight wrote:

I have tried multiple times to post this here, but it kept failing, so here I go again. This was a fairly recent purchase by the Cougster. I wonder how the "Puker" will re-act to the Couginators tactics  :mrgreen: (as in sick, not envy)

** expired/removed eBay auction **

At least it won't go out M-Bag since we don't have this option.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:27 pm 

The seller might include a COMPLETE Air Sickness Bag in VGC once he gets a message from Cougie saying the parcel has not arrived and he is requesting a refund.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:30 am 

Huh?

"Little Princess Freya's Whole Primes catalogue  

I will be using this page as ebay advised to add the latest updates and info changes thus"

Should eBay be advised that someone in the company is giving out advice on how to dump your historically bad account and to start a new one to deceive others and that all you really need to do is copy the cornholio crap that was part of your old account into the new....

....where are the changes  :?:  :roll:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:55 am 

I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:58 am 

Blackmoor wrote:I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

If I had to venture a guess, I would say a large portion of his inventory comes from Ebay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =-1&de=off

I have also heard that he picks newer 3E stuff up locally.

<edit>

From what I remember, he was also pretty active on the rec.games.frp.dnd  site for awhile too back a few years ago.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 am 

Blackmoor wrote:I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

Lose enough M-bags and you too can have a substantial inventory!

But wait, there's more! For a limited time, you too can receive all  your money back from said missing M-bags...just claim in moderation!

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:28 am 

Not to mention what he buys many , many lots

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =25&sort=3

Wonder if these will become lost, get charged back yada yada yada

Hope that jimmythepuke doesnt bundle all three lots that cougie won into one m-bag (shakes head)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:43 am 

Its been said as much already, but I would like the opportunity to say....Asylum just plain hacked Coug into shreds.  I cant believe how many times I have read those feedbacks and laughed.  Talk about taking one for the team.  /cheers @ Asylum from this old gamer.  Having dealt only once with Cougar outside of ebay, I can say that I am truly sorry I deleted his correspondence via email on the item I purchased (which turned out "Ok" in the end...a little damage from underprotecting the item even though I requested better, but not worth the hassle to fix).  You guys and gals would have loved some of the stuff he wrote and bragged about.

If there is one negative I wouldnt mind having in my feedback, it would be one from LPF (and who knows, it may come to pass....*wicked grin*)

Now would be the time to make a move too.  You know he wants to keep that rating as pristine as possible to start.  Might be worth making a second account, getting 10 or so feedbacks, and nuking the hell outa LPF!

:lol:

*edited for spelling*

Okay, I can't help but ask, but what exactly is a "potato wedger"? - bclarkie

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:21 am 

Wonder if these will become lost, get charged back yada yada yada

Hope that jimmythepuke doesnt bundle all three lots that cougie won into one m-bag (shakes head)

Jimmy the Puker is in Canada so no M-Bag.

I will say, that I've learned something about M-bags.  I normally don't have call to ship them since I buy large lots and parcel them out.  But, over the course of the last year, I gradually set aside many items for beasterbrook.  Eventually, they were all shipped out in an M-bag that weighed 60+ lbs.

Total delivery time to Australia:  4 1/2 months!!!!  I must admit that I was a bit nervous at the length of time (though Brett was unphased by it  :)  )

Anyway - that is well beyond the 6-8 weeks that is advertised by the USPS.  Just something to keep in mind for those you might send and receive M-bags.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:31 am 

BTB

Time frame on the M-Bags to Oz sounds like the norm. I've received 3 so far and they all take about that long.

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:05 am 

from US to UK....they normally take about 7-8 weeks, though i have had one before in ONE week!!!  8O  8O  8O

thats the honest truth....

not that i was complaining of course! :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:04 am 

BTB

They must be getting quicker. Dragons I bought from you just arrived today  16 Feb - via M-Bag - date mailed 29 Nov.

Only 2.5 months roughly  :)  

Thanks for the items by the way  8)

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:49 pm 

So cougertard is still playing the same old game... You would think by now ebay would have done something.....  Well they really don't care I guess as long as they get their cut of his profits.  I know I've been pissed off at ebay/paypal for awile after losing over $800 to a bullshit chargeback, no way in hell I'd ever send that guy a M-Bag that wasn't full of dog shit or something.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:51 pm 

Dude, welcome back!

RFLMAO!!   :lol:

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:57 pm 

draco76 wrote:So cougertard is still playing the same old game... You would think by now ebay would have done something.....  Well they really don't care I guess as long as they get their cut of his profits.  I know I've been pissed off at ebay/paypal for awile after losing over $800 to a bullshit chargeback, no way in hell I'd ever send that guy a M-Bag that wasn't full of dog shit or something.

Ahh, great to see you post here again Draco even if its only temporary. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:00 pm 

ah hey man not really collecting/buying anymore college is killing me and the g/f eats the rest of my free time/money.  I'll be posting all the rest of my D&D stuff one day when I have time, maybe this summer.  Trying to do some things now while ppl have tax money but then there is that time thing :P  I should prob sell lots but I hate losing money hehe.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 111123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 109110111