Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 11112, 3 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:05 pm 

New thread by bclarkie's request

littleprincessfreya

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... ompleted=1

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Last edited by Kosh Vorlontay on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:08 pm 

Kosh, you might want to be a little more specific in your thread title,  something along the lines of Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya.   That way there is no confusion what this thread is about and it is easily spotted and noted. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:13 pm 

Picky are we not.....alright already...geez   :lol:

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:28 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Picky are we not.....alright already...geez   :lol:

I think we both need to add an "l" to the new name.  :oops:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:37 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I think we both need to add an "l" to the new name.  :oops:

oops....little cougie there  :D

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:39 pm 

:D

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:18 pm 

Stating what many of us have probably already thought: now is the time for any vigilante-style action against this account.

Once Cougie is able to get this new endeavor above 200 or so feedbacks with a ratio of 98 percent or greater, it will be too late ... just like with his current main account, most eBay users won't bother to read deeply enough into the new one to discover what a true sphincter he is. It might be possible to cut him off at the knees, though, in these first few weeks.

Hell, I'm half-considering taking a negative on my legitimate account just for the pride of serving up a little bit of justice for this horrible little man.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:37 pm 

I don't get it.  Is he starting a new account because of all of the bad publicity he's gotten under his other name?

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:39 pm 

bombadil wrote:I don't get it.  Is he starting a new account because of all of the bad publicity he's gotten under his other name?

Now that shilling your account is easier than ever, perhaps Coug just wants a shill acccount to bid up his auctions when he's not getting the price he wants...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:41 pm 

Yeah, that or he's finally had that sex-change operation he was saving up for.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:30 pm 

Dude...Coug does not need to save up money for a sex change.  The man owns three houses! (Doesn't he?)

I think littleprincessfreya is a very nice name.  I picture Coug as Harold Laub in a pink tutu.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:30 pm 

Not Cougar bashing, but a little information - I believe that Freya is the name of Dave's little girl (and I have to say its a lovely name(would have been my first born's name if he had of come out a different sex!))

So that expalins the new ebay handle - but leaves the question - WTF is a Cougarrinard?

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:04 am 

gyg wrote:Not Cougar bashing, but a little information - I believe that Freya is the name of Dave's little girl (and I have to say its a lovely name(would have been my first born's name if he had of come out a different sex!))

So that expalins the new ebay handle - but leaves the question - WTF is a Cougarrinard?

Well, that explains it then....Cougie is setting up his daughter ala Titan Games/Tonya so she will have income to work her way through college selling daddy's playthings....losing the ocassional M-Bag, of course....and selling her own play-doh sculptures as various monstrous Puddings...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:14 am 

Badmike wrote:
Well, that explains it then....Cougie is setting up his daughter ala Titan Games/Tonya so she will have income to work her way through college selling daddy's playthings....losing the ocassional M-Bag, of course....and selling her own play-doh sculptures as various monstrous Puddings...

Mike B.

Such cynicism! :lol:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 am 

gyg wrote:Not Cougar bashing, but a little information - I believe that Freya is the name of Dave's little girl (and I have to say its a lovely name(would have been my first born's name if he had of come out a different sex!))

So you named him Freyr, right?   :wink:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 pm 

Badmike wrote:

Mike B.

:lol:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:54 pm 

Tight Ass Games had to come up with something to do with their offspring. With a face like a melted bucket, booze bottle glasses and the extra hundred pounds, he couldn't marry her off. At least if he has her running her own Wop Shop she's not gonna drag him under.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:05 pm 

gyg wrote:WTF is a Cougarrinard?

Maybe he meant renard which French for "fox".

Next
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 11112, 3 ... 109110111