RJK's Bottle City and The Living Room adventures
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:12 pm 

Aneoth wrote:
I ordered two copies, but as stated above, I had to log into PayPal twice to do so. Will that cause any problems?

Oh good, I can just look at your copies now.... :D

Ordered a few of The Living Room, but couldn't pull the trigger on the awesome Bottle City LE.  I'll have to wait for the standard... :cry:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:16 pm 

Howdy All,

Two of each here!

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:59 pm 

Got me a Living Room  8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:06 pm 

Avurax wrote:Can anyone give me a quick rundown on whether the sponsorship levels on Living Room changed from Cairn of the Skeleton King?  Specifically, are multiple purchases required or just a straight additional pledge?

Just a straight additional pledge, but it's not required.

For example, could I by 1 copy of the Living Room and add an extra $20 to be a Silver Dragon sponsor or do I still have to buy 3-4 copies plus add an extra $20 like with Cairn?

The former.

The online checkout doesn't automatically adjust the quantity if a sponsorship level is added.

That's the correct behavior as Rob and I hashed it out a couple of days ago.

Keep in mind that sponsors won't be listed on the actual product, but only on the PPP web site.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:08 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Heads-up.

The Paypal fields are not properly recording the numbers of LR ordered, thoughthe dollar amounts are showing.

For now until David corrects this, please note in the Paypal Notes field the number of copies ordered and the sponsorship level, if any.

We will have this corrected soon but are still able to take orders.

The drive is doing well, thanks to everyone!!

This should now be corrected. When you order 'Living Room' the item name should contain both the quantity ordered (like this: "(QTY: 3)") and the Sponsorship level, if any.

I was trying to outsmart Rob to see if he could do simple arithmetic, but he was too fast for me. ;) :lol:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:31 pm 

We picked up 2 of the BCs and few LRs with the Green Dragon sponsorship.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:06 pm 

THANKS ONE-AND-ALL!

The drive is doing very well so far.  About 70 copies of BC LE remain, just from my quick ciphering.

I crashed and burned, had been up way to late dealing with stuff for this, but it's nice to wake to a robust and positive environment. :)

The Acaeum folks rock, need I say?  :)

Later, as it's now time to start printing orders and doing all the clerical leg-work involved.

:P Rob

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:13 pm 

Woo-hoo.... snagged one Bottle City and a Living Room. Can't wait to read them.

Just a quick question - I know the run for the limited edition is 100; what's the plan if PPP doesn't receive 100 orders by Jan 31? Do they go ahead and publish, send out the ones ordered and just have the remainder for sale through the website? Or will they delay publishing until they get the 100 in the bag?

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:19 pm 

Bought the Living Room today.  

I'm really excited about this.

Still trying to determine whether I can afford the limited Bottle City; I may have to wait for the standard edition.

Keith

"Never let it be said I didn’t do the least I could do."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm 

Thanks Mike!

Whatever number sells by the 31st is the number we will print/issue, that's it.
So if it's 40, it's 40, etc.  100 was the MAX copy limit that we would issue on this product.

My hope is that we sell 50, nice round number, and I am doubtful now that we will issue all 100, though I could be pleasantly surprised.

RJK

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:42 pm 

Thanks Rob.

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:52 pm 

mdr003 wrote:Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Mike, What is this quote from?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:58 pm 

improvstone wrote:
Mike, What is this quote from?

Howdy Mike - the quote is from a book I'm reading on the English-Spanish war of 1584. The quote isn't attributed to anyone in particular (and in fact could be apocryphal), but is supposed to be from the leadup to the war.

At the time, Spain and Portugal were busily exploring westward and claiming all the New World territories for themselves. Other countries such as England and the Dutch wanted to get in on the action, and the quarrel was referred to the Pope (by King Phillip) to decide who should get what - basically, the Pope favoured the Spanish and Portuguese (being good catholics) and ignored all other claims. He decided all land above a certain line belonged to Spain, and all below to Portugal.

The quote is supposedly an English diplomat's response.

Regards

Mike

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 am 

Watched Johnny English with Rowan Atkinson last night.  The quote reminded me of the scene with the archbishop where he is forced to do exactly the same thing!  8O

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:27 am 

The Robilar wrote:Thanks Mike!

Whatever number sells by the 31st is the number we will print/issue, that's it.
So if it's 40, it's 40, etc.  100 was the MAX copy limit that we would issue on this product.

My hope is that we sell 50, nice round number, and I am doubtful now that we will issue all 100, though I could be pleasantly surprised.

RJK

I hope you did well yesterday, but I am curious to know the number of copies that were accounted for on the first day offered. I know such information is certainly privileged information and not for public knowledge, but are you willing to inform us about your first Days numbers?

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:43 am 

We have less than 60 copies remaining.  I believe the number sold so far is 43, but I have not done a tally since 11pm yesterday.  I'll do another tally again at the end of the day.

Hope this helps, and do please check the BC order page as our webman is updating the number remaining when needed.

Hearty thanks again for making it a successful drive, and don't forget to pick up Living Room as well, as only 300 numbered and signed copies of it will be issued! :)

Best,

Rob Kuntz

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 am 

As to the Living room.

I do not understand in the least anything about the Sponsorship choices shown on the Pied Piper Site.

What is being sponsored? And why does it need sponsorship?

Would someone please explain to me the reasons for and the purpose of the sponsorship and what are the benefits (If any) of signing on as a sponsor? Are the levels of sponsorship different in any way other than the obvious cost differences?

If this has all been explained here already then please forgive my ignorance and would someone please link that info for me?

Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:00 am 

The Robilar wrote:We have less than 60 copies remaining.  I believe the number sold so far is 43, but I have not done a tally since 11pm yesterday.  I'll do another tally again at the end of the day.

Hope this helps, and do please check the BC order page as our webman is updating the number remaining when needed.

Hearty thanks again for making it a successful drive, and don't forget to pick up Living Room as well, as only 300 numbered and signed copies of it will be issued! :)

Best,

Rob Kuntz

Thank you for your swift reply........

PreviousNext