RJK's Bottle City and The Living Room adventures
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:39 pm 

Greetings!

By now most of you should have received an email with this information (at least I hope you have).  Both of these adventure modules will be available for pre-order soon! Check out the links for more information! I think some of you will be most interested in the limited edition form of Bottle City!  :wink:

Bottle City - http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... ottle_city

and

The Living Room - http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... iving_room

Thanks and Enjoy!!

Eulaliaaa!!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 pm 

Deogolf wrote:Greetings!

By now most of you should have received an email with this information (at least I hope you have).  Both of these adventure modules will be available for pre-order soon! Check out the links for more information! I think some of you will be most interested in the limited edition form of Bottle City!  :wink:

Bottle City - http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... ottle_city

and

The Living Room - http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... iving_room

Thanks and Enjoy!!

Wow!  The Bottle City Limited edition sounds simply incredible!  I was blase on whether or not to purchase this or the regular edition....now nothing less than the best will do I'm afraid!!!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:49 pm 

That is fantastic news!  I'm in for sure.

:D

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:21 am 

Congratulations.   8O

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 am 

The countdown begins  :D

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:49 am 

Going by that sketch alone I think it should have been called ‘The Original Dining Room' not the living room........... Most folks that I know do not have those sorts of table's, chairs, mugs, and assorted kitchen utensils in the living room.  :roll:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:08 am 

Aneoth wrote:Going by that sketch alone I think it should have been called ‘The Original Dining Room' not the living room........... Most folks that I know do not have those sorts of table's, chairs, mugs, and assorted kitchen utensils in the living room.  :roll:

That's because the room is a "living" room, not a living room as we know it. It's a place where things come to life! Could be any room in the house - dining room, kitchen, bedroom...

:D

Eulaliaaa!!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:16 am 

Should we set our watches to a particular time on the 9th?

Being o'seas I don't want to miss out on it 'cause I overslept 3am local time :(

I do think the restriction of a maximum of two will see the BC getting into a lot more hands :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:06 pm 

Additional feedback/input @ http://p085.ezboard.com/fpiedpiperpubli ... ID=6.topic

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:22 am 

Hey folks, thanks for the kudos, and that can be extended to Allan Grohe for all of his dedicated work on this project or else it would have never seen the light of day!  :)

We are keeping the release time general--US between 11am and 2pm EST is my best suggestion.

The order pages for both BC LE and Living Room will be active between those time periods on the 9th.

Respectfully,

Rob Kuntz

::time-edited::

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Last edited by The Robilar on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:08 am 

Rob,

Should that be between 11am and 2 pm kick-off, on the 9th?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:38 am 

Yes, oops!  Sorry.  I was just stirring when I posted that.  11am it is, not PM; to 2 pm.

I hope everyone can figure that out according to their own time zones.  :)

RJK

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:17 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Yes, oops!  Sorry.  I was just stirring when I posted that.  11am it is, not PM; to 2 pm.

I hope everyone can figure that out according to their own time zones.  :)

RJK

Hey Rob are you putting the Historical stuff in the SE version?  I hope so!

Hey does anyone want to buy a heavily used map of a bottled city?   :lol:

(Just kidding you will have to pry the map from my dead cold fingers)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 pm 

Congratulations.

It is incredibly gratifying to be a member of the same forum with such noted veterans of the D&D game.

I look forward to purchasing both of these products.

Keith

"Never let it be said I didn’t do the least I could do."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:48 pm 

Hey Improv!

Historical Notes?  Yep, we're putting in a picture of you holding the BC original while sipping a gin and tonic! ;)

The historical notes is not what makes it a collectible as a whole, IMHO, but contributes to same.  As we have had much demand for their inclusion, and as I did note in our BC forum description on PPP that the product would have the "original notes," we probably will include them.

[/b]

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:01 pm 

Hi Keith!

Thanks for the "pregnant compliment" (as Don Kaye once quothed--old story there).

It has been very encouraging to receive many positive emails, phone calls and read such comments as yours here.  The collectors and avid fans are coming out on these for sure, and I am pleased you are amongst them.

I am as excited more than usual about the releases, especially of BC.  As is usual just before a new product launch (or the night before any day I travel) I am pretty sleepless with anticipation.  :)

I wish all of you good luck on the 9th! I will be manning the computer making sure all the orders are properly fulfilled, recording the numbering of the copies issued, and answering any questions that may arise.

RJK

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:33 pm 

Hey fellow gotcha-goat member,

The Robilar wrote:Hey Improv!
Historical Notes?  Yep, we're putting in a picture of you holding the BC original while sipping a gin and tonic! ;)

More like a scotch and coke  :lol:

In any case I will be organising the framing shortly.  I have to decide what to do with the other artwork in the collection as I am running out of wall space and the better half won't let me use the lounge room.  Only the more 'serious pieces' (eg. original aboriginal artwork) make it in there.  

The Robilar wrote:The historical notes is not what makes it a collectible as a whole, IMHO, but contributes to same.  As we have had much demand for their inclusion, and as I did note in our BC forum description on PPP that the product would have the "original notes," we probably will include them.

I agree that the notes don't make it collectible.  That is why I felt they should be in the SE version.  There are certainly lots of player who can't afford the limited edition but still love the game and shouldn't be denied access to the same material.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:34 am 

Just to give everyone a taste (or look--see) we are posting a partial of the forward to BC (LE/SE) at the website on or about the time we start selling.

The link will be provided on both the order page and in the news section.

Good Luck!

RJK

Next