Product Lists - Need Scans/Photos List
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:46 am 

Just a bump..

I'd like to finish off the 0D&D items in that list above (They have been a hell of a lot easier to determine date wise then the modules/AD&D items have been) So with the holidays over, and the good weather some unusual places have been having (NO SNOW!! :D) some maybe into a pre-Spring cleaning mode and could check to see if they have anything in the list.
Please don't make me beg... :wink:

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:48 am 

Plaag wrote:
. . . So with the holidays over, and the good weather some unusual places have been having (NO SNOW!! :D) . . .  

ShaneG.

Shane--send some of that good weather MY way!! :)  We've already had THREE snowstorms  8O (two blizzards and a snowstorm) in the last 14 days and another 8O  blizzard may be on the way for next Friday.  (I'm sure the same sentiments would apply for those out in S.E. Colorado, S.W. Kansas, New Mexico, and parts of Wyoming and Nebraska!!)

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:32 am 

sleepyCO wrote:
Shane--send some of that good weather MY way!! :)  We've already had THREE snowstorms  8O (two blizzards and a snowstorm) in the last 14 days and another 8O  blizzard may be on the way for next Friday.  (I'm sure the same sentiments would apply for those out in S.E. Colorado, S.W. Kansas, New Mexico, and parts of Wyoming and Nebraska!!)

Not high enough level to cast control weather :wink:

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:21 am 

Plaag wrote:
Not high enough level to cast control weather :wink:

ShaneG.

Whaddya ya mean??? :lol:   Much more of this and I'll have to change my location to "7990 feet below the summit of Pikes Peak"!!!! :lol:  :lol:
It might be high enough to cast control weather with permanence, or the reverse of dispel magic (or equivalent)!!

How snowy has it been here? (remember, this is not the Sierra Nevadas, this is the eastern slopes of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and the high plains nearby!)-----I talked to:

:arrow:  My niece in Albuquerque (25 inches--record by 10) who was visiting her parents in Santa Fe (28.5 inches--record), without the drifts in northeastern New Mexico (10-15 feet on the road from Raton to Clayton, NM; five feet of snow just from the last storm at Raton Pass).

:arrow:  My nephew, going back to college in Haviland, KS told us about the 13-16 foot drifts in places like La Junta (33 inches), Lamar (almost as much), and places on the Kansas side of the state line in similar shape;

:arrow:  A friend of mine, living in Black Forest (north of Colorado Springs) with her husband, told me they had 28 inches from the pre-Christmas storm and 24 more inches in the pre-New Year's storm; probably got another 6-8 inches this past Friday [again, that's just snow, not the drifts!!].

Mind, that is from two big blizzards and a six-inch snowfall in 15 days; that doesn't include a blizzard back at the end of October.  NOW, the long-range forecast says we may get clobbered again on Friday.  
At that rate, I may just change my location from "8000 feet blow the summit" to "7900 feet below the summit"!! :lol:  :lol:   Global warming, my butt!!!!!!!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:02 am 

Meanwhile, it was over 70 degrees yesterday here in the Mid-Atlantic...

We get one of those 2 foot storms here every 10 years or so.
The last was in February 2003, before that it was January 1996.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:08 pm 

These images are not of my own module (I did not reduce image quality), but one that I would have purchased if the price was right. Still looking for a D1 1st of my own.

http://brute.acaeum.com/d1-first-front-1.JPG
http://brute.acaeum.com/d1-first-back-1.JPG

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:27 pm 

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:03 pm 

I found pics for a 2nd print of D3 on ebay