The Expanded Editorial of Jim Perelman's 1st Ed PHB
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:03 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Aneoth has it....I'll have to go by and pick it up to get it mailed on it's way....maybe this weekend if I can.  Aneoth was going to scan some of the funnier pages, I would suspect he's finished now....

Mike B.

Bump

Where to/at now  :?:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:12 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
Bump

Where to/at now  :?:

Aneoth still has it...I'll send him the address to mail it to, since I don't know when I'll get up there next.  We'll get it moving along out of Texas!  Sorry about the delay.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 pm 

Bump....Aneoth still?

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:47 pm 

Wow, really? I'm not looking to start sending flames back and forth ... but, honestly, that kind of sucks.

Can we get this show on the road?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:16 pm 

Xaxaxe,

Stop changing your avatar.....now I have to get use to it....again  :lol:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Xaxaxe,

Stop changing your avatar.....now I have to get use to it....again  :lol:

:)

Yeah, I'm a sucker for doing something new just for the sake of doing something new. Plaag says I'm the "13th Warrior" ... and the light-bulb goes off over my head. Admittedly, it's a fairly dim bulb, but that one was an opportunity I coudn't pass up.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:42 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:Wow, really? I'm not looking to start sending flames back and forth ... but, honestly, that kind of sucks.

Can we get this show on the road?

Start directing your venom to Aneoth...

I saw him this weekend and he's still scanning the thing (only about halfway through).  He must be using the sloooooowest scanner on earth  8O  So I told him HE has to mail it out now. Start posting every week telling him how he's ruining the game for EVERYONE  :twisted:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:27 am 

:roll:  :roll: Geez, one would think I was holding a Mint prepub woodie for ransom or something......... 8O  8O

Calm down folks it's just a worn copy of the 1st edition PHB with a kid's drug induced comments.

I could offer up a whole stack of reasons (lame excuses if you prefer) for the delay, but that won't help the situation, so instead I will simply offer my apologies to all those who feel that I am delaying simply for the fun of watching Acaeum members get upset on my account.

(I should have left the book with Mike on Saturday) :roll:

I will mail the book out this next weekend. I was planning to enclose a CD of the scans I was making so that each person who gets it from now on can download them and have a reminder of the book without having to do the scanning too, but since you are all in such a huge hurry that will have to be done by someone else.  8)  Someone with more free time than I have right now.

That is all I have time for right now, I am leaving the office to go do some land surveying for a client now.

Have a nice day all, and (The person who gets it next) Please do send me a PM with your address and other relevant information.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:30 am 

Aneoth wrote::roll:  :roll: Geez, one would think I was holding a Mint prepub woodie for ransom or something......... 8O  8O

Calm down folks it's just a worn copy of the 1st edition PHB with a kid's drug induced comments.

I could offer up a whole stack of reasons (lame excuses if you prefer) for the delay, but that won't help the situation, so instead I will simply offer my apologies to all those who feel that I am delaying simply for the fun of watching Acaeum members get upset on my account.

(I should have left the book with Mike on Saturday) :roll:

I will mail the book out this next weekend. I was planning to enclose a CD of the scans I was making so that each person who gets it from now on can download them and have a reminder of the book without having to do the scanning too, but since you are all in such a huge hurry that will have to be done by someone else.  8)  Someone with more free time than I have right now.

That is all I have time for right now, I am leaving the office to go do some land surveying for a client now.

Have a nice day all, and (The person who gets it next) Please do send me a PM with your address and other relevant information.

Take your time with the scan Aenoth.  Sounds cool.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:00 pm 

[original post deleted ... I'm just not in the mood for the lectures that would have followed]

I will say this, though: there was nothing stopping you from posting here at least once in a two-month span to update us all on your progress. We can't read minds.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:40 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:[original post deleted ... I'm just not in the mood for the lectures that would have followed]

I will say this, though: there was nothing stopping you from posting here at least once in a two-month span to update us all on your progress. We can't read minds.

Oh, we can't????  I'm required by higher-up's to do that all of the time at work!! :lol:  :lol: Supposedly, it's in the job description under, "Other duties as required by management :evil: ." :D  :D

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:49 am 

Actually, now that you mention it, my wife seems to think I can, too.

Maybe I should give it a shot and see if it really works ... oooooh, that would be like psionics! I never did have a psionic D&D character. :)

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:13 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Actually, now that you mention it, my wife seems to think I can, too.

Maybe I should give it a shot and see if it really works ... oooooh, that would be like psionics! I never did have a psionic D&D character. :)

Okay what am I thinking right now! :D

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:36 pm 

Plaag wrote:Okay what am I thinking right now! :D

Easy.  You're thinking that we can't read your mind.  That and some stuff that's too lewd to post.  Shame on you!

YIM  

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:00 pm 

Plaag wrote:Okay what am I thinking right now!

Naked Drow priestesses again? Shane, come on ... this is a family site.  :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:57 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Naked Drow priestesses again? Shane, come on ... this is a family site.  :wink:

How did you know, oh wait you do have the gift! :lol:

Thats from this great web comic: http://goblinscomic.com/archives.html

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:06 am 

Bump....before it fell off the front page.

Looks above,

Nice Double Drows  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:22 am 

Why not PDF the whole thing and preserve it for eternity?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

PreviousNext