Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 112123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:27 pm 

Alright, I am going to rat myself out here:

http://toys.search.ebay.com/_Games_W0QQ ... Znatjester

This seller has just put a sh*t load of stuff in individual lots.  There is a lot for all 4 R series (R3 is actually unopened), there is a lot for all 4 RPGA series, a lot that includes a 1st print hex sheets, a lot that contains and an outdoor Geomporphs and several of the common module lots contain Shrinkwrap modules.  I already bid on both the R and RPGA items so no one tries to sneak a cheap BIN in, but feel free to outbid me.

Also of note are several JG auctions that include a Dark Tower, a City State of the Invincible Overlord, a Wraith Overlord, an Inferno and a whole bunch more.  

Oh BTW, the Role-Aids lot has a Beastmaker Mountain in it too.

Added, he also just put up an auction with Pegasus Magazines 1-12.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:48 pm 

Can't help but feel that this guy has sold himself short in the auction title stakes! (Though I suppose it's all there for those of us who are searching for this nonsense)

Anyone care to take a guess at how much the R and RPGA lots will go for (perhaps I might offer a small prize to the person who gets closest! :lol: )

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:56 pm 

gyg wrote:Can't help but feel that this guy has sold himself short in the auction title stakes! (Though I suppose it's all there for those of us who are searching for this nonsense)

Anyone care to take a guess at how much the R and RPGA lots will go for (perhaps I might offer a small prize to the person who gets closest! :lol: )

The fact that he actually listed R series and RPGA in the titles though is what convinced me to post it here.  Someone else would have found them eventually, but it may have slipped through enough people to keep them cheap.  My high bids on the R & RPGA auctions right now are only $299.99 each of you want to push further. :wink:   I will say though that if it doesn't get outbid by the last 24 hours or so, my bid will not be staying as low as $299.99. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:51 am 

" my bod will not be staying as low as $299.99. :wink:"

Uh.....you might be on the wrong forums for that sort of business.......

Bree-Yark!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:33 am 

I need to move to the US. It is clearly the place to be if you are an RPG collector. Most honourable of you to share this with us bclarkie!!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:58 am 

Not much risk in outing that guy BC. With the amount of stuff he's got up, I doubt there's many of us that would miss his auctions, heh.

He popped up on "Complete Book of Necromancers" first for me, lol!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:22 am 

bclarkie wrote:Oh BTW, the Role-Aids lot has a Beastmaker Mountain in it too.

Which probably means that I've just lost a sale! :cry:

And as for the other stuff, I hope that I can persuade him that shipping to the UK doesn't require too much additional effort.

'ear all, see all, say nowt.  Eat all, sup all, pay nowt.  An' if tha ever does owt for nowt then allus do it for thisen.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:43 am 

johnhuck wrote:And as for the other stuff, I hope that I can persuade him that shipping to the UK doesn't require too much additional effort.

...yes... and to italy too... just rely on your jedi powers: <you will be happy to ship to intl bidders, wont you?>

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:07 am 

RWilson wrote:" my bod will not be staying as low as $299.99. :wink:"

Uh.....you might be on the wrong forums for that sort of business.......

:oops:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:24 am 

johnhuck wrote:Which probably means that I've just lost a sale! :cry:

And as for the other stuff, I hope that I can persuade him that shipping to the UK doesn't require too much additional effort.

If any international bidders want to bid on these, if the seller agrees you can have the items shipped to me, I'll pass it along, it's no problem.  So many sellers cut their own throats by not selling internationally, they are some of my best customers! As long as I'm paid shipping costs I don't mind.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:16 am 

I didn't see this one mentioned, so if it was already, please forgive me.  :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0053946208

Anyone have any estimates on a value for that lot?  Looks like most of the super mods are in it.  I don't see any 'big ticket' items hidden in there, but plenty of solid basics.

What is it worth as a lot?  What could a knowledgable seller get for all of it by breaking it up into individual lots?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:57 am 

As a lot, I would say it is worth its current bid of $255...but keep the $100 shipping price in mind.

Adding up the things in the lot, and figuring in the shipping costs you'd likely pay if you bought them, say, in sets of three.......

Yes, it is worth the current bit/shipping price.

The seller gushing about how many hits and watchers the set has bugs me.   :?

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm 

my beloved firewall doesnt allow to show any pic out of this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOP-SECRET-ESPIONAG ... 0056559501

but it seems that the BIN price is anyway interesting

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10 pm 

Gus Landt wrote:I didn't see this one mentioned, so if it was already, please forgive me.  :)

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Anyone have any estimates on a value for that lot?  Looks like most of the super mods are in it.  I don't see any 'big ticket' items hidden in there, but plenty of solid basics.

What is it worth as a lot?  What could a knowledgable seller get for all of it by breaking it up into individual lots?

They pimped it here in the classifeds.  I absolutely love when we get users out of nowhere join, make one post in the classifieds section and the never see or hear form them again. :roll:   Anyway as Mark points out S&H is $100, which is absolutely ridiculous even for a lot of that size.  I am betting actual shipping is probably half of that by media mail.  Secondly, the fact that its a private auction means that I and a lot of other people) wouldn't bid on it regardless of what is in it.  All said though, I would say maybe $300 to $400 total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm 

aia wrote:my beloved firewall doesnt allow to show any pic out of this auction:

but it seems that the BIN price is anyway interesting

Its not interesting anymore. :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:16 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Its not interesting anymore. :wink:

well done! :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:28 pm 

Interesting way to try and get a seller to ship internationally Ian:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :B:SS:US:1

:?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:46 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Interesting way to try and get a seller to ship internationally Ian:

:?

It still gives the green light to a bidding frenzy from overseas :wink:

'ear all, see all, say nowt.  Eat all, sup all, pay nowt.  An' if tha ever does owt for nowt then allus do it for thisen.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 112123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 110111112