Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 13 of 112123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 110111112
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:21 am 

"These are not the auctions you are looking for..."  

Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me :D
8O
Now where was I?. Oh yes, taking the dog for a walk and not looking on EBay anymore.......

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:57 am 

eBay listings

For the miniature junkies, a whole lot of them there. I think Hamilcar is a member here, but I could be mistaken.

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:20 pm 

What looks like a really nice condition 1st print DMG... not sure if this

is good value or not, with a 99.99 bin..?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:22 pm 

mud2guard wrote:What looks like a really nice condition 1st print DMG... not sure if this
is good value or not, with a 99.99 bin..?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

On the high side.  More like $75-ish, I would think.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 pm 

bombadil wrote:
On the high side.  More like $75-ish, I would think.

That and considering its Titan listing it as Very Fine/Near Mint condition which means that its likely Very Good conditon, at best.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:37 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
That and considering its Titan listing it as Very Fine/Near Mint condition which means that its likely Very Good conditon, at best.

Looks like they still like to steal info from the Aaeum and not give Foul credit for the usage of it.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:58 pm 

"Original Shrinkwrap" Holmes Basic Set (Wizard Logo) with an excessive BIN, but with a few interesting 'extras' -

1-Original Dice Set Unopened (1979?)

Original Information Sheets from TSR

2-Your D&D Club: Starting and Running (1982)

3-Role Playing Game Association Membership Application (1981)

4-TSR Gift Catalog (1981?)

The "Gift Catalog" doesn't look familiar to me - anyone have one? Is it an RPGA catalog?

I haven't seen the 'D&D Club' sheet before, either. Maybe it was written by these guys:

http://www.geocities.com/redivider33/club.jpg

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:03 am 

Titan being a scumbag? I'm shocked sir, absolutely shocked.  :roll:

A bit of self-advertising here. I've got a Silver Anniversary boxed set up, with the contents being pristine (gently read them once, then bagged them myself). The box has one ding on either side, but is otherwise in fantastic shape as well. Would really like to keep this myself (it's a great little set), but need to find money to buy new stuff from somewhere.. ;)

Bidding is at... $0.01 right now :P  No reserve, of course.

I'm also listing a crapload of stuff over the next week, getting in just before the Christmas rush. A lot of it will be 3rd Edition (don't hurt me!), but two Rod fo the Seven Parts boxed sets, 2 From the Ashes sets, some Vecna adventures, Planes of Chaos, other PS stuff, etc etc, will be going up too. Nothing particularily rare, but lots of nice uncommon stuff :)

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:07 am 

The Dragon #1

Seller also has Strategic Review 1-7, Dragon 2-6, and what looks to be a first print Arduin Grimoire vol. 1.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:06 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Seller also has Strategic Review 1-7, Dragon 2-6, and what looks to be a first print Arduin Grimoire vol. 1.

The Arduin Grimoire is not a first print.  The first prints don't have Dave Hargrave's name on the cover.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:24 pm 

Mars wrote:
The Arduin Grimoire is not a first print.  The first prints don't have Dave Hargrave's name on the cover.

Hmmm...wish I could remember where I read that the artwork difference specified which printing it was.  Oh well...lesson learned.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:25 pm 

I've been thinking about that BIN on bclarkies #1 dragon. How long will it last? I just don't like magazines all that much.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:36 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Hmmm...wish I could remember where I read that the artwork difference specified which printing it was.  Oh well...lesson learned.

Yes the artwork also determines printing.  The earlier prints have same artwork as the one for auction with no name being earlier than with name.  The artwork did change after this to something else.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:38 pm 

ifearyeti wrote:I've been thinking about that BIN on bclarkies #1 dragon. How long will it last? I just don't like magazines all that much.

C'mon buy it, you know that you want it. :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:27 pm 

Alright, I am going to rat myself out here:

http://toys.search.ebay.com/_Games_W0QQ ... Znatjester

This seller has just put a sh*t load of stuff in individual lots.  There is a lot for all 4 R series (R3 is actually unopened), there is a lot for all 4 RPGA series, a lot that includes a 1st print hex sheets, a lot that contains and an outdoor Geomporphs and several of the common module lots contain Shrinkwrap modules.  I already bid on both the R and RPGA items so no one tries to sneak a cheap BIN in, but feel free to outbid me.

Also of note are several JG auctions that include a Dark Tower, a City State of the Invincible Overlord, a Wraith Overlord, an Inferno and a whole bunch more.  

Oh BTW, the Role-Aids lot has a Beastmaker Mountain in it too.

Added, he also just put up an auction with Pegasus Magazines 1-12.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:48 pm 

Can't help but feel that this guy has sold himself short in the auction title stakes! (Though I suppose it's all there for those of us who are searching for this nonsense)

Anyone care to take a guess at how much the R and RPGA lots will go for (perhaps I might offer a small prize to the person who gets closest! :lol: )

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:56 pm 

gyg wrote:Can't help but feel that this guy has sold himself short in the auction title stakes! (Though I suppose it's all there for those of us who are searching for this nonsense)

Anyone care to take a guess at how much the R and RPGA lots will go for (perhaps I might offer a small prize to the person who gets closest! :lol: )

The fact that he actually listed R series and RPGA in the titles though is what convinced me to post it here.  Someone else would have found them eventually, but it may have slipped through enough people to keep them cheap.  My high bids on the R & RPGA auctions right now are only $299.99 each of you want to push further. :wink:   I will say though that if it doesn't get outbid by the last 24 hours or so, my bid will not be staying as low as $299.99. :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:51 am 

" my bod will not be staying as low as $299.99. :wink:"

Uh.....you might be on the wrong forums for that sort of business.......

Bree-Yark!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 13 of 112123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 110111112