Dungeon Master's Companion:  Book Two
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:44 pm 

This is my first time posting to any forum anywhere, so be gentle.  My friend's father was a raging dungeon master back in the day, but has given her all his stuff.  She has entrusted me with its sale on ebay, which also I have never done.  So research ensues.  I have just begun, and hope you will help me figure out what the heck this stuff is!  I have a book titled "Dungeon Master's Companion:  Book Two.  The cover is the same as the book titled "Set 3:  Companion Rules" in the high level D&D set area of this fabulous website.  Am I looking in the right place?  What can you tell me about this book?  Any help would be much appreciated.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:05 pm 

The book you have is one of the two books that came in the Companion boxed set.  The other book is the Players Companion. The box and all three books have the same basic graphic on the cover, just the wording is changed.  

http://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/setpage ... anion.html

The companion set is rather common, and depending on condition might go for $5-15.  By itself the DM's book would probably go for $5 or less, unless you get lucky.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:19 am 

Thanks so much for the info!  You're terrific!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith