Irritating bugs
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:48 am 

I want to scream.

There are "some" members of this esteemed site who I just can't seem to ignore. I want to but they have this way of getting under my skin. Kind of like little bugs. A really ugly smelly disgusting bug.

The bugs have friends. They live across a large body of water. They are stinky smelly ugly bugs as well.

This insect swarm spews forth bug juice all over this wonderful site defiling the other users by making inane and insane comments all in the name of "justice". These dangerous bugs drive newcomers away. For who would want to stick around where bugs always bite?.

The bugs have driven away so many of our fellows with the never-ending bug drivel. The regulars here will know the names.

So who is a bug? Well its not Bclarkie.

I wish we could squash the bugs. Let the bugs suffocate. Let the bugs die.

The bug has a loud loud mating call. The other bugs across the water hear the call and begin to call as well. I can hear it...We are the bugs..We are the bugs...So small and insignificant bugs...

Sometimes bugs want to go to war.. They make loud bug war noises..HOPAPLANE..HOPAPLANE..HOPAPLANE

This always seems to make the bugs enemies flee. So fearsome are these bugs

I hate bugs. Are you a bug? 8O

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:28 am 

If Bclarkie is not a bug, why is his name included in the polling options? And why is this new breed of pest, annoyingbravado, not on the poll?

Hhmmm?

Shoo fly, don't bother us

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:35 am 

Its no bother :x

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:47 am 

There are a few things I dislike more than spam bots... one of them being trolls.  This particular troll has been a regular visitor here for sometime now, though he was either smart enough not to login to his main account from his work computer, or he never had a main account to begin with.  Incidentally, he was posting from Wells Fargo Bank in San Francisco, though he won't be visiting the site from that location any longer.

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:49 am 

Hey Foul,

Can you squish this annoyingbravado bug with your Foot and scrap him off onto the Acaeum not welcome mat on your way out?:twisted:

Any other site Administrator will do....just scrape your shoes on the mat real good...ick  :lol:

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:42 am 

I didn't see the poll. Did I make the list?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:13 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:I didn't see the poll. Did I make the list?

Sorry Frank you weren't enough of a bug ... you must be slipping in your old age :-)  

You will just have to leave it to the younger bugs like Brian *waves* from now on ....

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:02 am 

Geez, I go away for a day or two and I get this cool ass thread post about me. :D  I can also gaurentee that I know who posted it and I will forward you my thoughts privately Foul.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:03 am 

Oh for those of the you who did see the poll, for which I did not, I am betting that besides me Killjoy was in there as well right?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:31 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Any other site Administrator will do....just scrape your shoes on the mat real good...ick  :lol:

I'm pretty sure Site Admins are like the Highlander, Kosh.  There can be only one.

YIM  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 am 

Damn, I'm missing all the action. :P  How could Killjoy or bclarkie be  bugs?  I read the OP and still do not know what a bug is.  Could someone please tell me (in plain english, please) what the hell is going on.

Is this simply because bclarkie is one hell of a ebay detective.

Martin

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:05 am 

The only ones that were on the poll were

bclarkie
deadlord

with deadlord having 100% of the votes (there was only one)