Gamma World question
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:30 pm 

Mars wrote:Good spot.  I didn't know about this either but it does explain why the 16 page booklet was not listed on the back of the box too.  I only have the one copy of this set so I don't know how rare it is.  

Maybe we should have a poll, I would be curious to know if it is rare or not as well.

Go for it!  I've got an unblemished streak of "no polls" started and I'm not about to break it now!  :D

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:34 pm 

I've got a slightly longer streak of "no polls" :)  We'll get Brian to do it.

I'm also currently being entertained by Chinese driving lessons in my parking lot.  They just parked the drivers ed car into a tree and are now signally to pull out of the parking spot - I need to get a beer.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:24 pm 

i must get more gamma world stuff cos i really like it.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:34 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:i must get more gamma world stuff cos i really like it.

Al

Same here...just wish everyone else didnt want it as well.  :wink:   I also like how TSR "recycled" some of their artwork for that.  That's a Dralasite from Star Frontiers' Dramune Run module.  I guess it is strange enough for Gamma World.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:37 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Same here...just wish everyone else didnt want it as well.  :wink:   I also like how TSR "recycled" some of their artwork for that.  That's a Dralasite from Star Frontiers' Dramune Run module.  I guess it is strange enough for Gamma World.

Gamma World stuff is really easy to get IMHO!  I tried for a few weeks and presto!!  Instant collection (thanks eBay) :)

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:45 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:

i've got some gamma world stuff but not sure what i have (very untidy system) - i must go check and then look for some more things

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 pm 

I'll take a look in my box sets to see if I have that rules supplement/errata booklet, btb, and let you know what I find.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:56 pm 

Beyondthebreach wrote:Incidentally, did you send away for one of those Rules Supplements yourself?

I sent away for and received one those Supplements. I think it must have been advertised in Dragon. I sold it along with my 3rd Edition box set a few years back.

Previous