Unshady dealers
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:05 am 

All too often, we focus on the negative.

I'd like to nominate this guy (idwhite) as an "unshady" eBay dealer.  The complete lack of greed, quality of descriptions, and 100% feedback rating are refreshing.  Please note that I don't know this fellow, nor have I completed a transaction with him.  I just like the cut of his auctions' jib.

eBay listings

Please post more such sellers, guys, particularly if they aren't well known and/or Acaeum regulars.  We need to support people like this.

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:13 pm 

Two sellers that I have bought a few items from over the years and never once had anything but a positive experience are hamilcar and panzermeyer.  I had no idea that panzermeyer (Ken Fonarow) was one of the guys that helped Frank with the GenCon auctions until Frank mentioned it some time ago.  And hamilcar has helped me considerably in completing my MERP collection over the last year or so.  Looks like he has also recently added his name to the list of forum members as well.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:04 am 

Good descriptions, large scans, perfect feedback.  Lots of stuff in SW, if that's your thing.

eBay listings

YIM