700th Post!
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Posts: 1092
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 24, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:57 am 
 

Couldn't just leave it at 699!!

My 700th post!!

:)



 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4474
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:31 am 
 

Welcome to the Other '700 club'.

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:12 am 
 

Plaag wrote:Welcome to the Other '700 club'.

ShaneG.


so is this what level we have lowered ourselves to now? :) each time we get close to a hundred, we stick in a "HERE WE ARE!" kinda thing...

sheesh :D

welcome to the 700 club - youre catching me up :D

Al



  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:15 pm 
 

Remember, send your "700 Club" dues straight to me. And, yes, PayPal is fine.

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4474
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:03 pm 
 

Well I have a plan..just post to everything Al posts to, and then add one more post. Shall surpass him in..uh..oh forget it.
One more post to the 800 club here I come :)

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:08 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:Remember, send your "700 Club" dues straight to me. And, yes, PayPal is fine.


so does that mean that you then send all your dues to me?  :P



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:09 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:Well I have a plan..just post to everything Al posts to, and then add one more post. Shall surpass him in..uh..oh forget it.
One more post to the 800 club here I come :)

ShaneG.


yes shane go back to your judge guild temple and find another piece of paper to change the print sequence with :D :D :D :D

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4474
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:16 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Plaag wrote:Well I have a plan..just post to everything Al posts to, and then add one more post. Shall surpass him in..uh..oh forget it.
One more post to the 800 club here I come :)

ShaneG.


yes shane go back to your judge guild temple and find another piece of paper to change the print sequence with :D :D :D :D

Al


:lol:  :lol:

You can send me all your Judges Guild papers to ease the burden..since it seems you are not a true follower :wink: of the print sequence

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:43 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:You can send me all your Judges Guild papers to ease the burden..since it seems you are not a true follower :wink: of the print sequence

ShaneG.


ah well ne'mind - my finances do not allow that my friend :)

i am quite happy with just one of everything really.

Al



  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1