Rob J. Kuntz's CAIRN OF THE SKELETON KING update info
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:52 pm 

Just received my three copies in the mail last night - # 69 - 71. Looks fantastic, will give it a thorough read this weekend.

Thanks Rob!

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:35 pm 

Thank you , Mike, and just like Brendon's order, I am glad they got to you
all the way around the world.

Just about everyone should have them by now, can't wait for the comments to start flowing, be gentle! ;)

In fact, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.  A good start so far with a few kinks and procedures to be ironed out, for sure, and with _all of my apologies_ for errors and omissions.

RJK

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:11 pm 

PPP just received its order for the 200th issue of Tower of Blood.  This drive is off to an energetic start!  Thanks one and all for partcipating again!

Sincerely,

Rob Kuntz

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:04 pm 

I just received mine today as well - purchased from ebay #258.  The Wife and Child are off to a friend's house for the evening and I think I've got an hour or two before exhaustion and lack of sleep overtake me . . . but, until then, I think I will actually have a chance to read it.  Cool!

Rob . . . it seems like you still have a lot of these to sell and you are also using ebay as an avenue to increase sales.  Just in case you are interested, I could help you list and sell them on ebay . . . it would be far cheaper to list them as a multiple item - that is, one listing with 50 available (for instance).   Since I have an ebay store, it would cost almost nothing to list them this way (6 cents a month).  I could even take care of shipping and packaging (Note:  I'm not trying to make money on this . . . just offering to help out).

Let me know if you are interested or want to discuss it further . . . if not, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it for consideration.

Paul

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:14 pm 

Hi Paul--

Thanks.

I would consider doing this, and if you could email me at [email protected] with the breakdown of how you see this worling between us I will give it immediate and serious consideration and get back to you pronto.

And thanks again for helping, and for the offer, much appreciated!  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Hi Paul--

Thanks.

I would consider doing this, and if you could email me at [email protected] with the breakdown of how you see this worling between us I will give it immediate and serious consideration and get back to you pronto.

And thanks again for helping, and for the offer, much appreciated!  :)

Thanks, guys.  :roll:

Eulaliaaa!!!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:40 am 

No prob everyone, as this will help PPP as well, methinks.  :)

Thanks Paul, and thank you Deogolf who continues to do well with the listing on EBay.

BTW--We have posted art and a blurb for "Merlynd's Castle" at our site.  Check it out if you have time.  Eric Bergeron did the piece and we are quite pleased with it.

Link:  http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... d_s_castle

RJK

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 pm 

Thanks to everyone here and elswhere who has made this a spectacular launch for PPP.  We just sold the 400h copy of CotSK.  

100 more issues to go to sell out the initial print run.

Countdown time!  :)

RJK

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Thanks to everyone here and elswhere who has made this a spectacular launch for PPP.  We just sold the 400h copy of CotSK.  

100 more issues to go to sell out the initial print run.

Countdown time!  :)

RJK

thats great news Rob, well done!!!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 pm 

Thought you guys might like a preview of the cover of Tower of Blood:

TOB Cover Art preview

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:01 am 

I Like It!!!
:D  :D  :D

Lance

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:27 am 

IttyBitty wrote:I Like It!!!
:D  :D  :D

Lance

*nod*

Looks Good

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:16 pm 

I received mine, and am really impressed.  Wonderful artwork, and a great "feel" to the module.  Just like the old days.  Can't wait to see the next one, but am especially excited about the Bottle City project!

Let mirth prevail!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:32 am 

Thanks Eric, it was a labor of love, and at that almost ran me into the ground--I think I had one major anxiety attack while doing it and I know for sure I was tempted once or twice to start drinking again!  lol!

I too am looking forward to the Bottle City, and will be testing the reception to such a project just slightly with the upcoming adventure, Merlynd's Castle.

PS--I hope everyone is aware of my want ad in the classifieds.   Must be some hard issues to find as no one has chimed in yet.

RJK

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:26 pm 

Click here to see the cover art of the upcoming module Merlynd's Castle

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:35 pm 

Looks great.

The subject is a nice change from all of the modules with close-ups of adventurers fighting monsters. (Not that that is bad, it's just a nice change).

Sort of "monochrome" - are those the final colors? I hope so.

Is the KK for Kuntz and Kaye?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:41 pm 

Hi zhowarr--

Yep, the meaning of the KK is exactly as you guessed.

Definately a nice variation and Eric Bergeron caught the atmosphere just right for this illustration.

It will be a sepia cover, correct.  No 4-color on the front, though the back will probably be showcasing a 4-color of the Bottle City, which Bergeron is in the prcess of finishing.

Thanks for the nice comments.  :)

Rob

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:48 am 

I really like the castle cover....very classy.  I have always wanted to know more about Don Kaye.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

PreviousNext