Rob J. Kuntz's CAIRN OF THE SKELETON KING update info
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:06 pm 

It's Al!  He's been so quiet these days!

Robilar is not doing hamburgers or crumpets, thank you.

Maybe a nice Poterhouse steak as I have forgotten how those taste after all of the cans of beans...

R

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:08 pm 

The Robilar wrote:It's Al!  He's been so quiet these days!

Robilar is not doing hamburgers or crumpets, thank you.

Maybe a nice Poterhouse steak as I have forgotten how those taste after all of the cans of beans...

R

just decided to have a week off really...chill out n stuff.

give ppl a chance to catch up to me a lil bit :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:08 pm 

Try chickpeas, they're a bit "meatier."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:10 pm 

David--

Naw, too grainy, lacks the texture of a tomatoe-sauce/mushed bean.

:)

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Prolific Collector

Don't like humus?

Active Collector

Al--

You take as much time as you need, we will be here for you when you get back.  Ooops, you're already here!  ;)

R

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:12 pm 

Yes I like humans, just not pompus ones...

Ooops, HUMUS!!!  My bad..

Yes, it's pretty humus today, as it's raining.... ;)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:08 pm 

Man, I hated hummous as a kid. My grandmother made it pretty regularly and just the smell of it made me yak. Although, all the other Arabic food she made was unbelievable. I'm sure as a kid my cholesterol level was around 10,000 or so.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:16 pm 

too gritty, sticks in me teeth...

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:21 pm 

the thing is with hummous, many people make it with too little lemon and oil (or even no oil  :roll: ).  The result is like wallpaper paste.  Oh, the times when people have proudly shown off their home made hummous and it is quite grim.  Made properly it is loverly (NB: no offence to people's family recipes here ).

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:52 pm 

Just received my three copies in the mail last night - # 69 - 71. Looks fantastic, will give it a thorough read this weekend.

Thanks Rob!

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:35 pm 

Thank you , Mike, and just like Brendon's order, I am glad they got to you
all the way around the world.

Just about everyone should have them by now, can't wait for the comments to start flowing, be gentle! ;)

In fact, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.  A good start so far with a few kinks and procedures to be ironed out, for sure, and with _all of my apologies_ for errors and omissions.

RJK

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:11 pm 

PPP just received its order for the 200th issue of Tower of Blood.  This drive is off to an energetic start!  Thanks one and all for partcipating again!

Sincerely,

Rob Kuntz

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:04 pm 

I just received mine today as well - purchased from ebay #258.  The Wife and Child are off to a friend's house for the evening and I think I've got an hour or two before exhaustion and lack of sleep overtake me . . . but, until then, I think I will actually have a chance to read it.  Cool!

Rob . . . it seems like you still have a lot of these to sell and you are also using ebay as an avenue to increase sales.  Just in case you are interested, I could help you list and sell them on ebay . . . it would be far cheaper to list them as a multiple item - that is, one listing with 50 available (for instance).   Since I have an ebay store, it would cost almost nothing to list them this way (6 cents a month).  I could even take care of shipping and packaging (Note:  I'm not trying to make money on this . . . just offering to help out).

Let me know if you are interested or want to discuss it further . . . if not, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it for consideration.

Paul

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:14 pm 

Hi Paul--

Thanks.

I would consider doing this, and if you could email me at [email protected] with the breakdown of how you see this worling between us I will give it immediate and serious consideration and get back to you pronto.

And thanks again for helping, and for the offer, much appreciated!  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Hi Paul--

Thanks.

I would consider doing this, and if you could email me at [email protected] with the breakdown of how you see this worling between us I will give it immediate and serious consideration and get back to you pronto.

And thanks again for helping, and for the offer, much appreciated!  :)

Thanks, guys.  :roll:

Eulaliaaa!!!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:40 am 

No prob everyone, as this will help PPP as well, methinks.  :)

Thanks Paul, and thank you Deogolf who continues to do well with the listing on EBay.

BTW--We have posted art and a blurb for "Merlynd's Castle" at our site.  Check it out if you have time.  Eric Bergeron did the piece and we are quite pleased with it.

Link:  http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... d_s_castle

RJK

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 pm 

Thanks to everyone here and elswhere who has made this a spectacular launch for PPP.  We just sold the 400h copy of CotSK.  

100 more issues to go to sell out the initial print run.

Countdown time!  :)

RJK

PreviousNext