Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:25 pm 

faro wrote:
Comments posted over on DF;
=> http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewt ... ht=#345662

(no spoilers incarcerated there *g*)

Alright already!  Read some of the DF posts and I've purchased one via ebay.    :)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:35 am 

i just got my 2 copies!!! Can't wait to give them a good read through!

Posted: seeking arcane knowledge, will pay well for old writings,books,scrolls,alchemist cookbooks, and other odds n' ends that will aid me in furthering my pursuits!

-Thenraine the silver magus

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 am 

Thenraine wrote:i just got my 2 copies!!! Can't wait to give them a good read through!

very VERY cool having my name in a module! :D

Posted: seeking arcane knowledge, will pay well for old writings,books,scrolls,alchemist cookbooks, and other odds n' ends that will aid me in furthering my pursuits!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 am 

just did a green subscription to tower of blood! Taking a long shot chance of nabbing some runic copies! Anyone know if they are all gone yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:05 am 

Thenraine wrote:just did a green subscription to tower of blood! Taking a long shot chance of nabbing some runic copies! Anyone know if they are all gone yet?

They have all gone I'm afraid.... there was some discussion on the issue on this thread, about 5 pages ago or so.

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:18 am 

mdr003 wrote:
They have all gone I'm afraid.... there was some discussion on the issue on this thread, about 5 pages ago or so.

Regards

Mike

thanks for the info Mike! I knew it was a long shot! I still like being in the green dragon club anyway besides it looks like the $20 donation is going to a good cause so I'm still satisfied! :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:00 pm 

Thenraine wrote:
very VERY cool having my name in a module! :D

Yup!  :D

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:18 pm 

Me too!  I got my name in it!  LOL!

RJK

Glad you guys are enjoying it, really.  More to follow...

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:28 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Me too!  I got my name in it!  LOL!

RJK

Glad you guys are enjoying it, really.  More to follow...

It is much cooler having your name on a module.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:50 pm 

Rob,

Nice one. They've arrived. Excellent stuff.

Thanks

An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:32 pm 

OK.

I have shipped all sponsor copies and tommorow I start packaging and shipping all those that came in after the sponsorship ended.

That's about 35 copies, mostly single orders.

Everything then (as of today) should be shipped by Monday and Tuesday.

I'd like to gently remind everyone of our valued customers that this is not a selective process.  Sponsors orders are always fulfilled first.

I also suggest if you wish to receive your copies of future limited releases faster, that you preorder during the sponsor drive.  This usually lasts 60 days after being initally announced.

Sponsors are the ones who help fund the print run and costs for the products, providing PPP with instant operating captal through the pre-order proccess and I cannot thank them enough.  Essentially anyone who orders CotSK after the preorder/Sponsor phase should also note the sponsors on the title page and thank them when possible, as it is they who fuel bringing the product to us all, myself included.

I'd also like to note that PPP has started the preorder phase for Tower of Blood, that the MS is finished and in the editing phase, that the lillustration list for it is finished and that the Front Cover for it is nearly finished by James Holloway.

The Team members for Tower of Blood Are:

Rob Kuntz--Co-Author
Lance Hawvermale--Co-Author
Allan Grohe--Editor/Production Manager
James Holloway-- Art/Illustration
Jason Braun--Illustration/Layout/Cover Design
Lorne Marshall--Cartography.

Thanks for supporting PPP and Cairn of the Skeleton King.  :)
That's one for all supporters of Old School and Classic Gaming.  :)

Rob Kuntz

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:10 pm 

Got mine in the mail yesterday.  It looks great at first glance.  Can't wait until I have a little more time to look at it.

The only disappointing thing is that my name is spelled wrong on the sponsors list.  I know I had sent PPP an email pointing this out shortly after the sponsorship was posted on their website, though I received no reply.  I guess I should not have assumed it would be corrected.  It should be noted also that they did spell my name correctly on mailing label.  While I know very little about what's involved in a project of this scope, I would think the least that could be done is make sure your sponsors (investors) are acknowledged correctly.  I know I wasn't the only one this happenned to and it's not like they had hundreds or thousands of names to print.  It's my hope that what ever process is used to acknowledge sponsors is done better when Tower of Blood is printed.  I shall see as I have signed on for this one also.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:55 pm 

sheeadog wrote:Got mine in the mail yesterday.  It looks great at first glance.  Can't wait until I have a little more time to look at it.

The only disappointing thing is that my name is spelled wrong on the sponsors list.  I know I had sent PPP an email pointing this out shortly after the sponsorship was posted on their website, though I received no reply.  I guess I should not have assumed it would be corrected.  It should be noted also that they did spell my name correctly on mailing label.  While I know very little about what's involved in a project of this scope, I would think the least that could be done is make sure your sponsors (investors) are acknowledged correctly.  I know I wasn't the only one this happenned to and it's not like they had hundreds or thousands of names to print.  It's my hope that what ever process is used to acknowledge sponsors is done better when Tower of Blood is printed.  I shall see as I have signed on for this one also.

Yeah don't feel bad, even when I got mine corrected on the site it still got mispelled a little in print and mailing envelope. :)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:45 pm 

I have made my apologies for this elsewhere and in personal emails to those who wrote me, I slipped with a few, very sorry.  I have fine-tuned the process so that this cannot happen again, as most of these were mistkes I made in the transferring from order to ledger.

They will all be corrected in the reprint if there is a 2nd printing and I am on it for the next project.

My humble apologies again.

Rob

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:39 am 

The modules have arrived in France this morning.
Very beautiful, great job! And I like the meditating ghool :D

Thanks!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:39 pm 

I am curious, but finally, how many Cairns were numbered, and how many Cairns were printed?

I am very curious, and don't blame me if I am too curious, but how many exemplaries do you have to sell to cover the financial equilibrium?

I wish you good luck Rob!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:43 pm 

450 numbered
26 lettered
20 author copies
4 comp/reviews

___
500 total

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:45 pm 

If the copies ordered fall below 300 total then PPP must rethink its publishing stance, perhaps I will sell hamburgers then... ;)

PreviousNext