Rob J. Kuntz's CAIRN OF THE SKELETON KING update info
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 23 of 28123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 262728
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:20 am 

All but one silver supporter package was mailed, the Silver remaining was a very late order and is actually in the second ledger and will be mailed today or saturday.

Everyone should understand that I am a one-man show and hand colate these, sign, number, tape, package and then stand in line at the Post Office and mail.  PPP aint TSR, even though I was the Director in charge of shippng there at one time...  When TSR released the brown box OD&D we all gathered in Gary's basement and dug in, about 5 or six of us, and knocked the copies out.  Other than help from Deogolf for 1 day (about 3 hours) I have done all 140 orders myself in between having to write and keep up on PPP's business, so I hope everyone forgives me if I cant mail these all at once.

I am investigating ways to streamline the process by online postage and buying a scale from the Post Office, this for future drives.

RJK

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:25 am 

Thanks for the PM, Marlith.

According to my ledger, yours was mailed yesterday first class, you could get it today or tomorrow as it is coming from Milwaukee and doesnt have to cover too many zones.

"How now, varlet! said Ralibar Vooz..."  "Who are you that speak so churlishly to a magistrate of Commoriom and a cousin to King Homquat?"  C. A. Smith--The Seven Geases

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:32 am 

The Robilar wrote:All but one silver supporter package was mailed, the Silver remaining was a very late order and is actually in the second ledger and will be mailed today or saturday.

Everyone should understand that I am a one-man show and hand colate these, sign, number, tape, package and then stand in line at the Post Office and mail.  PPP aint TSR, even though I was the Director in charge of shippng there at one time...  When TSR released the brown box OD&D we all gathered in Gary's basement and dug in, about 5 or six of us, and knocked the copies out.  Other than help from Deogolf for 1 day (about 3 hours) I have done all 140 orders myself in between having to write and keep up on PPP's business, so I hope everyone forgives me if I cant mail these all at once.

I am investigating ways to streamline the process by online postage and buying a scale from the Post Office, this for future drives.

RJK

I was not too worried. I hadn't even thought to ask until I finally read the  post in this thread where you were explaining when everyones shipped.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:01 am 

MShipley88 wrote:Anyone else gotten their copy yet?  Not yet for me.

Mark

I received mine yesterday and looked one over last night. Loved it.  :!:  :!:

I was #105.

Lance

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:05 am 

Aha! I hear barks and howls, at last, still at some distance but getting ever closer...Image

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:07 am 

(Well, about the distance between me and the nearest pair of scissors, now, to be honest. :))

Yeah, just arrived... ^^

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:48 pm 

Yeah. Mine just arrived this afternoon. Great looking product. Haven't had a read through yet.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:10 pm 

waiting...waiting...I must be pretty far down the list, as usual.  Slow on the uptake, you know.

Let mirth prevail!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 pm 

Bombadil--email your anme ad address and I will check.

RJK

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:45 pm 

The Robilar wrote:Bombadil--email your anme ad address and I will check.

@Stephen: Does third polar bear to the left of Ittoqqortoormiit constitute an address?

=
(Looking pretty good thus far, Rob... :D  Have to head out for the evening, unfortunately).

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:57 pm 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(actually, it's the second to the left...haven't you heard:  they're going extinct.)

Let mirth prevail!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:25 pm 

We received ours Monday. Just bought another copy for reading and play.

The cover art and layout look great though.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:44 pm 

bombadil wrote::lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(actually, it's the second to the left...haven't you heard:  they're going extinct.)

:? :(

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:49 pm 

faro wrote:(Well, about the distance between me and the nearest pair of scissors, now, to be honest. :))

Yeah, just arrived... ^^

Comments posted over on DF;
=> http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewt ... ht=#345662

(no spoilers incarcerated there *g*)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:25 pm 

faro wrote:
Comments posted over on DF;
=> http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewt ... ht=#345662

(no spoilers incarcerated there *g*)

Alright already!  Read some of the DF posts and I've purchased one via ebay.    :)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:35 am 

i just got my 2 copies!!! Can't wait to give them a good read through!

Posted: seeking arcane knowledge, will pay well for old writings,books,scrolls,alchemist cookbooks, and other odds n' ends that will aid me in furthering my pursuits!

-Thenraine the silver magus

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 am 

Thenraine wrote:i just got my 2 copies!!! Can't wait to give them a good read through!

very VERY cool having my name in a module! :D

Posted: seeking arcane knowledge, will pay well for old writings,books,scrolls,alchemist cookbooks, and other odds n' ends that will aid me in furthering my pursuits!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 am 

just did a green subscription to tower of blood! Taking a long shot chance of nabbing some runic copies! Anyone know if they are all gone yet?

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 23 of 28123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 262728