What's your avatar?
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 31, 2, 3
Author

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Jun 05, 2022

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:45 pm 
 

Hmmm...I posted on the DF thread, but then again I use the same avatar everywhere, if the site allows uploading of avatars.

Mine's an easy one...a man in regal clothing standing in front of the Imperial Sunburst of the Third Imperium.  I really don't think I have to tell you the name of the game, do I?



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4528
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Aug 16, 2022
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:18 pm 
 

Mine is a true mystery, no one could possibly guess...
:lol:

ShaneG.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 117
Joined: Feb 05, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 01, 2022
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:26 pm 
 

I would think this one is pretty obvious.  

Why did I choose it?  

Because it's what I do for a living:  radiation protection and emergency response.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/radiati ... dex_e.html


Gary H. Kramer

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:Mine is a true mystery, no one could possibly guess...
:lol:

Tefall; the Norse god of kitchen implements, perchance? :P

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:50 pm 
 

Mine goes along with my login name. "El Diablo Robotico" is an obscure reference from the TV series Angel (spinoff show from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). My avatar is the Robot Devil from Futurama, as I'm sure a lot of you know already.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6750
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 17, 2022
Location: UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:35 am 
 

I've been told mine is a brain stealer or an intelect devourer. It goes around stealing other peoples intelectual property.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . radishes.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5666
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 05, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:53 am 
 

Cover of Pegasus magazine, Plaag?
I guess I have to get an avatar. I have to have an image hosted somewhere, right?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:04 am 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:Cover of Pegasus magazine, Plaag?
I guess I have to get an avatar. I have to have an image hosted somewhere, right?


frank, just stick it on photobucket and link it from there....should do the trick i would imagine?

Shane's avatar is the Judges Guild logo i think (from memory)....

Ian's is indeed the intellect devourer from one of the monster manuals (1?)

Al


Are we nearly there yet?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5666
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 05, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:30 am 
 

Uh oh.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:06 am 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:Uh oh.


what :)


Are we nearly there yet?

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1110
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 01, 2022
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:08 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Deadlord39 wrote:Cover of Pegasus magazine, Plaag?
I guess I have to get an avatar. I have to have an image hosted somewhere, right?


frank, just stick it on photobucket and link it from there....should do the trick i would imagine?


Or put in in the images directory of silentthunderdesigns.info

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3596
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 15, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:05 am 
 

Mine is a painted Drunk Dwarf Slayer miniature (Painted by my wife).  It is from the GW line.


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5666
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 05, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:49 am 
 

I sent the picture to a friend to shrink. I linked it, but it was 672K.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Active Collector

Posts: 92
Joined: Feb 15, 2005
Last Visit: Sep 07, 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:11 pm 
 

my avatar is clearly the best.



 WWW ICQ  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5666
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 05, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:57 pm 
 

Agreed.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 636
Joined: Sep 14, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:43 pm 
 

Blackmoor wrote:Mine is a painted Drunk Dwarf Slayer miniature (Painted by my wife).  It is from the GW line.


So that's a bottle he's holding?  I thought it was a spyglass.

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:30 pm 
 

NetRodent wrote:
Blackmoor wrote:Mine is a painted Drunk Dwarf Slayer miniature (Painted by my wife).  It is from the GW line.

So that's a bottle he's holding?  I thought it was a spyglass.

Erm... I think I saw the same, but can only see the bottle now... :oops:)
That might explain Plaag's flying frying-pan pegasus warrior, too? *blinks, checking eyesight*

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4528
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Aug 16, 2022
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:20 pm 
 

faro wrote:
NetRodent wrote:
Blackmoor wrote:Mine is a painted Drunk Dwarf Slayer miniature (Painted by my wife).  It is from the GW line.

So that's a bottle he's holding?  I thought it was a spyglass.

Erm... I think I saw the same, but can only see the bottle now... :oops:)
That might explain Plaag's flying frying-pan pegasus warrior, too? *blinks, checking eyesight*


:lol: Now I know how you came to that conclusion..and yeah suppose it does look like a frying pan due to the reduced size.
Also I thought Blackmoor's was a spy glass too.

ShaneG.

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 31, 2, 3