Sorry, I have to post this . . .
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:27 am 

Hey everyone . . . I'm real sorry to have to post this and bring up old stuff, but Maxwell just joined the Dragonsfoot forums.  He is using an isoldit to begin selling his collection.

Anyway, he sent me a PM that he wanted me to post.  The main reason I feel I have to is because he is offering a potential refund to those he may have screwed, so I at least want them to have the opportunity to decide to follow up on this or not.

He joined dragonfoot under the user name "maxwell", so I imagine you could contact him through their system.

The exact quote:

Hi,

I am asking you to post this message to the Acaeum membership from me directly if you will.

I want to take a minute of your time to tell you members who remember me and the firestorm I created that I am sorry for my rudeness and actions while on your website. I especially wish to apologize to Deadlord36 for what I said to you.

I am trying to make some amends here. I wont be posting on Acaeum anymore but if you wish to air out any issues than you can post on Dragonsfoot. My user name there is Maxwell and I have PM capabilities.

I will refund any monies owed due to non-sendingplease just provide transaction info as my account on ebay was cancelled as well. I cant take back retaliatory feedback but I will say I am sorry. The only exception is I will not refund any monies to those oversea's. Your stuff was shipped and packaged correctly.

I truly am sorry for my actions and harm caused. There are other posts in Dragonsfoot about this entire episode if you need other info.

Maxwell

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:12 am 

won't refund anyone overseas huh.

well my mate GOT his package (very expensive one too), and the "packaging" if you can call it that was so SHIT, that half the stuff in it got mullered.

so um yea. nice one maxie.

whatever.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:59 am 

first Maxie wrote:If your wondering what this is all about I will tell you that I have recently become a christian and am trying to be a better person. Spare me the lecture about how works dont get you into heaven. I know that; I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and I am forgiven of my sins whether or not I try an rectify things with you all or not.

then he wrote:I would say I have roughly 4 times what a picture post with a guy kneeling by a bunch of stuff called a "peek inside invincible overlords lair" on Acaeum has.

Nothing has changed. Despite his dubious run-in with JC, Maxie still can't resist playing the "my collection is bigger" game. The guy is flat-out unbelievable ...

And, frankly, there might not be an apology big enough to cover the things that were said to DL39.

Really, this whole thing deserves about 73 rolly-eyes icons ... but I'll settle for just one.

:roll:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:06 am 

This place is just like hollywood movie.  Just when you think an issue is dead and buried it rises up again to haunt you.  :roll:

Lets bury it once and for all and let everyone move on .....  Especially Frank, he didn't deserve that kind of crap  :!:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:47 am 

improvstone wrote:This place is just like hollywood movie.  Just when you think an issue is dead and buried it rises up again to haunt you.  :roll:

Lets bury it once and for all and let everyone move on .....  Especially Frank, he didn't deserve that kind of crap  :!:

agreed. can we just leave anything to do with ******* off this forum and concentrate on other stuff, which is far more interesting? :)

like...who is gonna release some manuscripts or tourney mods for us all to drool and go mad over :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:37 am 

Maybe he's found Jesus.  :D
.... and they're helping him off the weed.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:01 am 

killjoy32 wrote:like...who is gonna release some manuscripts or tourney mods for us all to drool and go mad over :D

Well, my recent RJK wins will force me to get serious about selling stuff, so I'm definitely going to put up the GenCon 2000 7 round Greyhawk AD&D Open, as soon as the market has recovered a little....

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:44 am 

grodog wrote:Well, my recent RJK wins will force me to get serious about selling stuff, so I'm definitely going to put up the GenCon 2000 7 round Greyhawk AD&D Open, as soon as the market has recovered a little....

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  8O  8O  :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:05 pm 

Beyondthebreach wrote:Hey everyone . . . I'm real sorry to have to post this and bring up old stuff, but Maxwell just joined the Dragonsfoot forums.  He is using an isoldit to begin selling his collection.

Anyway, he sent me a PM that he wanted me to post.  The main reason I feel I have to is because he is offering a potential refund to those he may have screwed, so I at least want them to have the opportunity to decide to follow up on this or not.

He joined dragonfoot under the user name "maxwell", so I imagine you could contact him through their system.

The exact quote:

Hi,

I am asking you to post this message to the Acaeum membership from me directly if you will.

I want to take a minute of your time to tell you members who remember me and the firestorm I created that I am sorry for my rudeness and actions while on your website. I especially wish to apologize to Deadlord36 for what I said to you.

I am trying to make some amends here. I wont be posting on Acaeum anymore but if you wish to air out any issues than you can post on Dragonsfoot. My user name there is Maxwell and I have PM capabilities.

I will refund any monies owed due to non-sendingplease just provide transaction info as my account on ebay was cancelled as well. I cant take back retaliatory feedback but I will say I am sorry. The only exception is I will not refund any monies to those oversea's. Your stuff was shipped and packaged correctly.

I truly am sorry for my actions and harm caused. There are other posts in Dragonsfoot about this entire episode if you need other info.

Maxwell

What happened with dude (I'm getting old and I don't remember things so well these days)?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:12 pm 

Hey Muaddib,

Maxwell's a bad suject that can't lead to anything constructive.  I was very reluctant to post his PM to me on the forums in the first place, but I did so on the off chance the an Acaeum member (or even a guest) who might have lost money was aware that there may be an opportunity to get it back.

Just do a search on maxwell and I am sure you will find the thread in question.

. . . Or another member might post a summary of the whole story . . . but I hope no one does.   :D   (I regret even posting this here . . . I should have thought to do it in classifieds so that there couldn't be any responses).  :?

Again, absolutely no offense to you Muaddib, you are asking an innocent enough question . . . I just am hoping that this thread doesn't go in that direction (or any direction for that matter).

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:15 pm 

Lock!

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:37 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Lock!

if there was ever a cheap-skate way of adding 1 to your posts "Lock" has to be it :D

thats almost as bad as "LOL" :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:42 pm 

I agree - very cheap!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:53 pm 

Mars wrote:I agree - very cheap!

Of course nothing tops the responding to it as  a cheap way of adding a post  :lol:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:46 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Maybe he's found Jesus.  :D

You know, I think it goes the other way around.  If you smoke a whole bunch of weed, you will find Jesus.  Just ask Matt Pike (of High on Fire) about his former bandmates (in the band Sleep).

;)

WWW ICQ  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:33 pm 

beermotor wrote:
mbassoc2003 wrote:Maybe he's found Jesus.  :D

You know, I think it goes the other way around.  If you smoke a whole bunch of weed, you will find Jesus.  Just ask Matt Pike (of High on Fire) about his former bandmates (in the band Sleep).

;)

No prob, must have missed the drama when I was on my hiatus.  Since were talking about Jesus; "I saw a 900 ft Jesus in Tulsa Oklahoma!"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:02 pm 

Beermotor....I just want to say that your icon is so offensive to me that I have to laugh at it repeatedly whenever it appears.   :lol:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:03 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Beermotor....I just want to say that your icon is so offensive to me that I have to laugh at it repeatedly whenever it appears.   :lol:

if i remember, frank wanted him to have that avatar instead of the one he previously had up..

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Next