Polyhedron info and valuations
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:16 pm 

Hola folks---

The Polyhedron contents index covers only less-than-half of the issues, and my perception is that the valuations have been going up for quite some time, in particular for the early issues and ones with modules that were later published.

Scott:  do you have any submissions waiting in queue to complete the Polyhedron details for the issues beyond 60 or wherever it cuts off today?

Valuation Board members:  is anyone looking at periodicals at present, Polyhedron in particular?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:24 pm 

Anyone have a list of Polyhedrons that specifically apply to OD&D?

WWW ICQ  

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:44 pm 

grodog wrote:Scott:  do you have any submissions waiting in queue to complete the Polyhedron details for the issues beyond 60 or wherever it cuts off today?

Nope.  Haven't heard a single squawk about Polyhedron in several years now.

Foul

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:19 am 

beermotor wrote:Anyone have a list of Polyhedrons that specifically apply to OD&D?

I don't think any do, beermotor:  since it started so late in the game, Poly only supports the various games released after 1980 or so IIRC.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:18 am 

Allan,

I'm currently collecting those at the moment and only have a couple of very small gaps (with quite a few multiples around the 16-19 range).

I've still got the info on a few of the auctions where I've picked up issues, but I've mainly collected them in groups so prices would be subjective if taken individually.

I'm waiting until my new study gets built in a few weeks before I get stuck into any research on them but if you need specific info just let me know, or I can send the prices through by PM if needed.

Scott, if you'd like the info on the issues after those listed let me know and I'll collate and send through.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:06 am 

I'm only missing issues 119 and 121-137, AdderMcOne.  If you've got other gaps, perhaps we can swap some (I'll email/PM you).  

I think it would be helpful to update the index of Polys, if only because it's such low-hanging fruit that it shouldn't take too long to put the info together.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:43 am 

grodog wrote:
beermotor wrote:Anyone have a list of Polyhedrons that specifically apply to OD&D?

I don't think any do, beermotor:  since it started so late in the game, Poly only supports the various games released after 1980 or so IIRC.

Yeah, after I posted I thought about it some more and figured that... I have had a hard time with the brain-to-text filter lately.  It's all this oral argument I have been doing.  

:oops:

WWW ICQ  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:26 pm 

I saved this Polyhedron index from the old WotC site.