Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 11412, 3, 4 ... 112113114
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Posts: 1896
Joined: May 01, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 05, 2022
Location: Almost Lake Geneva, WI

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:28 pm 
 

AdderMcOne wrote:White Tractics plus other stuff: {eBay 6042319734}


Thanks for the tip. Grabbed it in a heartbeat. I'm an old wargamer originally, and still have a lot of wargaming friends.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mar 08, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 05, 2022
Location: Close to GenCon

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:09 pm 
 

ExTSR wrote:
AdderMcOne wrote:White Tractics plus other stuff: {eBay 6042319734}


Thanks for the tip. Grabbed it in a heartbeat. I'm an old wargamer originally, and still have a lot of wargaming friends.


The TRACTICS appears to be incomplete. I don't see the colored reference/chart sheets. Hopefully they're in the box. :)

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3863
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 27, 2022
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:24 pm 
 

ExTSR wrote:
AdderMcOne wrote:White Tractics plus other stuff: {eBay 6042319734}


Thanks for the tip. Grabbed it in a heartbeat. I'm an old wargamer originally, and still have a lot of wargaming friends.


I think you beat to the punchh by about 10 minutes. Micro Armor was the first nonD&D game my group played - way back in 1981. We made huge terrain and sand tables...what a blast.


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6834
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 05, 2022
Location: UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:13 pm 
 

Rahasia and Black Eye Opal

Does anyone know who the newbie is who doesn't have the sense to post a link or even his eBay name on his classified ad?


This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4752
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:17 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Rahasia and Black Eye Opal

Does anyone know who the newbie is who doesn't have the sense to post a link or even his eBay name on his classified ad?


Maybe it's Cougar.  :wink:

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:36 pm 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
mbassoc2003 wrote:Rahasia and Black Eye Opal

Does anyone know who the newbie is who doesn't have the sense to post a link or even his eBay name on his classified ad?


Maybe it's Cougar.  :wink:


definately not.


Are we nearly there yet?

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3804
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 14, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:14 pm 
 

Why so sure, Al?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:02 pm 
 

bombadil wrote:Why so sure, Al?


i speak with dave all the time and let me assure you, he would not waste his time coming here to post. trust me on this :)

Al


Are we nearly there yet?

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4752
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:43 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:
mbassoc2003 wrote:Rahasia and Black Eye Opal

Does anyone know who the newbie is who doesn't have the sense to post a link or even his eBay name on his classified ad?


Maybe it's Cougar.  :wink:


definately not.


See the winky thingy there at the end of the sentence?  I was joking.  Seemed funny at the time though.  :twisted:

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 573
Joined: Sep 02, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 05, 2022
Location: Cape Cod

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:14 am 
 

Nothing to special but wanted to get thread back on track. Lot  of sets 1 - 4  ( seller has 98.5% feedback but  negs ( 3 ) were over 3 years ago )



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=2544

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:49 am 
 

pretty decent lot up for auction here folks:



http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1


Are we nearly there yet?

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3804
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 14, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:34 am 
 

Well, to the winner of Eye of the Bog, major congrats (assuming the winner is a member here).  Nice win!

I think you got it for a pretty good price.  :D

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6834
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 05, 2022
Location: UK

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:34 am 
 

bombadil wrote:Well, to the winner of Eye of the Bog, major congrats (assuming the winner is a member here).  Nice win!

I think you got it for a pretty good price.  :D

Is that you deflecting suspicion, Stephen?


This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 181
Joined: Apr 02, 2004
Last Visit: May 26, 2014
Location: Sierra Foothills, CA

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:41 pm 
 

Here's a lot with a 10th Anniversary Collector's Set...not much else though. May be worth a question on the original contents...



http://cgi.ebay.com/DUNGEONS-DRAGONS-D- ... dZViewItem

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5686
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:14 pm 
 

Indeed, congrats on the Eye, a2jeff!

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3804
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 14, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:00 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
bombadil wrote:Well, to the winner of Eye of the Bog, major congrats (assuming the winner is a member here).  Nice win!

I think you got it for a pretty good price.  :D

Is that you deflecting suspicion, Stephen?


Hehe, I wish.  I came in second...I think.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 20, 2004
Last Visit: May 24, 2022
Location: Northeast

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:03 pm 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:Indeed, congrats on the Eye, a2jeff!


Hah, not me Frank.....I didn't even bid on this one.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5686
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:04 pm 
 

Wow, really? I had you pegged for it all the way. Overlord maybe?

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 11412, 3, 4 ... 112113114