Peasashyte

eBay Feedback Profile for peasashyte

HOLY CRAP, unregistered and 3 negs?

Goregor

eBay Feedback Profile for goregor

Unregistered and 2 negs

[email protected]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.d ... [email protected]

Wasn't this the one you said in a NG post that you won a $5 Lost Tamoachan? It turned out you are [email protected]. Oh wait, why do I see your other userid eyeamgawd and peasashyte leaving feedback on it? Shill bidding or wut frank........?

So Frank, whats with all these ebay userids and unregistered? In a old topic in the Inner Circle there was a discussion about you and a bunch of your userids were shown. The userids posted above are not all the userids you have/had. There are plenty more you made.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:42 pm 

Hey Adam, Deadlord is right, he doesn't need a "buddy" to shill bid. He does it all on his own.

-PD

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:44 pm 

his buddy is his right hand. :lol:

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:19 am 

8O  8O  8O  8O

:evil: :evil:  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:55 am 

Yup, and you know why those accounts were created. Did you bother to post that? Noooo, didn't see that up there. Of course, you yourself were one of the ones who stiffed me. Maybe I should have used one of the accounts on your auctions.

Funny, now I'm seeing some of the people who whined about you defending you. Did you offer them deals?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:03 am 

BTW, I'm not [email protected]. Obviously I use Verizon, not America Offline. My account is eyeamgawd. Oh, and is that a feedback of 120, no negs? Hmmmmmmm.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:12 pm 

Well, let's do a little examination of the eyeamgawd,  peasashyte, and [email protected] accounts:

peasashyte: bought from [email protected] 4 times and posted 6 days apart, no proof because that is common. (we also cannot review much because the auction information has expired).

eyeamgawd as bidder on [email protected]: bought from [email protected] 4 times and none were more than 17 days within another. Also, if you review ydiduwrite's items sold to people other than eyeamgawd, you will find that he bid on 2 of the 3 auctions still reviewable (won by abchhw and jared1995).

eyeamgawd as seller and bid on by [email protected]:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3135125311

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3135124832

the following three auctions were given a bid of $9.99 by [email protected]. Logically speaking, no one with the intent to win goes just short of a whole number. You always bid at a whole dollar amount or just a little over to cover people bidding to whole dollar amounts. Think about it and you will see what these bids were.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3130106680

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3130113145

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3130112780

It look like the two of you have a nice little business selling and bidding for one another.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:59 pm 

Hi All,

I hadn't intended to get into this little bunfight.

However, it was the Ebay seller [email protected] that sold me the Dwarven Glory that didn't arrive. This person was Frank Farris.

I still have the emails to prove it, should anyone be interested.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:02 pm 

PS

He also used the email address [email protected].

Cheers,

Malcolm

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:39 pm 

Lets try this user name on for size.

eBay Feedback Profile for 4me2nou2findout

He bid on Franks R series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3125703426

Surely given all that is coming to light here Frankie wouldn't let his R series go for less than $400.

These are pretty serious numbers.

The auctions above linked by PD were won by another member of the forums...

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:01 pm 

Someone should report this to eBay.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:10 pm 

Unfortunately Frankie is right.

I have reported his anus 4 times now to ebay. Not only does it not get him kicked off, they dont even respond to my complaint.

sigh

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:16 pm 

That was to be expected. I've made the experience that they kick someone if enough people complain about the shill bidding. Of course they always come back ...

At least the collecting community is now informed.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:04 am 

Adam, I did notice that a member of this forum won the 3 auctions that I mentioned but I did not want to rub salt in any wounds of the person that end up with them. Since he was not the one that "topped" the shill-bid, I figured I would leave it be...but I probably should not have because it would truly drive home what you and I have been saying (and you most aptly with your statement about vaseline, collectors, and their posteriors).

This kind of conduct does not impact nameless and faceless individuals. It hurts every collector/enthusiast of D&D collectibles (or non-D&D for that matter) that uses ebay as a resource. If you cannot trust the source as to whether or not you will be fleeced, flimflammed, or hoodwinked, who is going to bother.

I am sure that Frank has been very happy with himself and the additional profits he has made. However, I for one will never bid on any of his items ever again. Practically nothing on ebay is unique...to the point where I should not even bother using the word practically. I would rather spend my money on an item being sold by an honest seller than some dirtbag that thinks that only he is entitled to the good deals. The same deals that he laments as no longer being available on ebay due to fair and honest collectors like Burnie.

-PD

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:16 am 

Thats a big 10-4! 8) 8)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:31 am 

Thanks guys, I will never bid on anything he sells either. Honesty and integrity are a big concern when dealing with sellers. I never buy from someone who I have had negative dealings with in the past. BTW he never left feedback for me on the DG even when I paid seconds after the auction ended. I think he does this to discorage NEGATIVE feedback when people are not satisfied(that way if someone leaves him Negative he can do the same in return even when he is in the wrong). Happy collecting to the true honest collectors!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:46 pm 

Not a problem there, Burnie, since you were unsatisfied with the DG. Feel free to leave yourself out of my infrequent auctions. I much prefer to trade anyways.

The speculation about my older accounts is amusing, and I think I will let it stand as is without clarification. Incidentally, I don't recall any of my auctions going for outrageous prices, so I'm not sure what anyone would have to complain about. Shit, Nev won my Greyhawk supplement for $2!

Shill bidding? I think not......

Kuo, we agree on one thing. When I asked you about joining the Acaeum forums before, you said they were all right, but there were a lot of a-holes. I have met a few really good people here, but I agree with your assessment. All I did was make a comment to a post, and instantly  several of the ones you identified as "anal idiots" were all up in arms. So be it. I have better things to do, and better people to associate with, so I won't bother you with any more posts.

Enjoy all!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:13 am 

Heh! I still can't get over that one. Everyone must have been asleep or something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3136726246

Still waiting on the postman...

BTW Frank, you gonna post feedback for me or what?

Next