Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 26 of 111123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:44 pm 

marladawn wrote:y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for talking trash like this and recruting people to get this guy who don't even know him. It sounds to me like he's done nothing wrong to you and what does this have to do with d and d anyway

Well, shilling is basically stealing and copyright infringement is STEALING, so I am not sure what is to be ashamed of. :roll: I would imagine marladawn that you are probably some how affiliated with one of these individuals as was NancyG so.............

BTW, I didn't fall for the female name trick the first time, so I am definitely not going to fall for it the second time. :roll: Seriously, how stupid do you think we are? :evil:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:49 pm 

marladawn wrote:y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for talking trash like this and recruting people to get this guy who don't even know him. It sounds to me like he's done nothing wrong to you and what does this have to do with d and d anyway

Marla, or Nancy, or whoever the hell you are, don't waste our time defending tactics that are illegal for a very good reason. Just go back to your sad, pathetic, shill-a-licious world ...

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:58 pm 

I came to this site to connect with other d and d players.  sorry to interupt your private forum.  you must have me confused with someone else.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:59 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:  Marla, or Nancy, or whoever the hell you are, don't waste our time defending tactics that are illegal for a very good reason. Just go back to your sad, pathetic, shill-a-licious world ...

I would also strongly suggest that you read this thread as well, before posting here with your fake name again. : acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777&am ... mp;start=0

If you read through this thread, you will realize that folks on this site have no tolerance for liars, cheaters and fraudsters, and you will not win an argument trying to defend the actions of these thieves.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:59 pm 

marladawn wrote:I came to this site to connect with other d and d players. sorry to interupt your private forum. you must have me confused with someone else.

Nope, not confused at all :roll: and this is very much a public forum.

BTW, if you are not who we think you are, please feel free to introduce yourself. I just find it funny that your first post here is an admonishment of the folks who have been here a long time, and you are defending a thief who you supposedly know nothing about. Please..............

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:04 pm 

Well, it looks like my efforts paid off! I'm going to save the communiques with eBay about zabe73. Every time I get pissed at their inaction, I will just look at them and think "Patience".

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:07 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Well, it looks like my efforts paid off! I'm going to save the communiques with eBay about zabe73. Every time I get pissed at their inaction, I will just look at them and think "Patience".
I reported him as well.  You have no idea how relieved I finally was when I checked again today and saw that they were suspended.  :wink:

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:10 pm 

marladawn wrote:I came to this site to connect with other d and d players. sorry to interupt your private forum. you must have me confused with someone else.

It's D&D not "d and d"... Bah!  Sacrilege!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:20 pm 

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for on your thred.  I was just surprised to hear such hateful words in here since it says "report" bla bla bla in the forum title. I thought I'd come in and check it out to protect myself from making purchases on-line.  this is all new to me.  but instead of an orderly forum of rational people, I happened to stumble into your own private conversation about how you're all going to vigillante someone and it seemed a little shocking.  Then when i respond i get accused of being part of whatever it is you're all mad about.  so, sorry to interrupt and I'll leave now.   this is really a great introduction to the community.  (sarcasum)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:22 pm 

marladawn wrote:I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for on your thred. I was just surprised to hear such hateful words in here since it says "report" bla bla bla in the forum title. I thought I'd come in and check it out to protect myself from making purchases on-line. this is all new to me. but instead of an orderly forum of rational people, I happened to stumble into your own private conversation about how you're all going to vigillante someone and it seemed a little shocking. Then when i respond i get accused of being part of whatever it is you're all mad about. so, sorry to interrupt and I'll leave now. this is really a great introduction to the community. (sarcasum)
Guess that means its time for a new user name. :lol:

BTW, What exactly is so shocking about reporting thieves? I don't know about where you are from, but in my area it is normal practice to report thieves to the authorities. :? Like I said in an earlier post, if you are not who we think that you are, PLEASE feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread. We always happily greet new legitimate members of the community.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:33 pm 

marladawn wrote:you're all going to vigillante someone

Funny you mention that. That is something that I wrote like 6 weeks ago in this thread, and it was only written ONCE. This thread has had to have had at least 10 pages of posts since I wrote it. For somebody who is so unfamiliar with this site, funny you were able to locate that post so quickly. :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:59 pm 

Here we go again, this time its paradert4. :roll: I think this may be a new record for fake user id's in one day. :evil:  I know, I know EBay suspended you , but you are not a shill. Um, okay............ :roll:

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:10 pm 

I am informing you that I do not appreciate being called a thief.  In fact, I consider it slander.  I am addressing this to all of you, as well as the webmaster.  I will post an additional copy in an e-mail directly to the webmaster.  As to any accusation that I am a shill, I also consider that slander.  I make a lot of purchases from Zabe73 on Ebay with the intention of reselling the items at a higher cost, since he is local and I can pick the items up without paying shipping.  It's a deal that works out well for everyone.  If you would like to have personal contact with me concerning this issue, please send me a message in this forum and I will be happy to meet you in person, or over the phone (if you live outside of Orange County) to not only show you that I am a real person, but that I am in actuality a person struggling to make ends meet, who would like nothing else but to make some cash on the side to pay off my bills.  I am also informing E-bay of these facts as well as your little slanderous website here.  You may be too immature to realize this, but you have done financial and moral damage to me without ever contacting me in the first place to verify your little accusations.  This is slanderous and malicious.  And in fact, it is much the same as what you are accusing me of doing.  Since you could probably get my name of E-bay anyways, I will let you know that I am David Stetson, and unlike you I am willing to communicate in an adult way before I throw around a bunch of accusations and hurt people and their lives.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:13 pm 

paradert4 wrote:I am informing you that I do not appreciate being called a thief. In fact, I consider it slander. I am addressing this to all of you, as well as the webmaster. I will post an additional copy in an e-mail directly to the webmaster. As to any accusation that I am a shill, I also consider that slander. I make a lot of purchases from Zabe73 on Ebay with the intention of reselling the items at a higher cost, since he is local and I can pick the items up without paying shipping. It's a deal that works out well for everyone. If you would like to have personal contact with me concerning this issue, please send me a message in this forum and I will be happy to meet you in person, or over the phone (if you live outside of Orange County) to not only show you that I am a real person, but that I am in actuality a person struggling to make ends meet, who would like nothing else but to make some cash on the side to pay off my bills. I am also informing E-bay of these facts as well as your little slanderous website here. You may be too immature to realize this, but you have done financial and moral damage to me without ever contacting me in the first place to verify your little accusations. This is slanderous and malicious. And in fact, it is much the same as what you are accusing me of doing. Since you could probably get my name of E-bay anyways, I will let you know that I am David Stetson, and unlike you I am willing to communicate in an adult way before I throw around a bunch of accusations and hurt people and their lives.

My guess is EBay already thinks differently. :roll: Really funny how marladawn disappears and now you show up. Please stop wasting our time trying to lie to us and convince us otherwise. These little coincidences that seem to keep happening are becoming REALLY annoying. BTW EBay has already been directed to this site on more than 1 occasion by legitimate members of this forum. Also while your at it, please feel free to email the genlteman listed 1st in this thread. He is an attorney for WotC. You can speak with him about all the FREE CD's that you won from Zabe73 and discuss with him about the copyright infingement that you so happily participated in. :oops:

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:23 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
paradert4 wrote:I am informing you that I do not appreciate being called a thief. In fact, I consider it slander. I am addressing this to all of you, as well as the webmaster. I will post an additional copy in an e-mail directly to the webmaster. As to any accusation that I am a shill, I also consider that slander. I make a lot of purchases from Zabe73 on Ebay with the intention of reselling the items at a higher cost, since he is local and I can pick the items up without paying shipping. It's a deal that works out well for everyone. If you would like to have personal contact with me concerning this issue, please send me a message in this forum and I will be happy to meet you in person, or over the phone (if you live outside of Orange County) to not only show you that I am a real person, but that I am in actuality a person struggling to make ends meet, who would like nothing else but to make some cash on the side to pay off my bills. I am also informing E-bay of these facts as well as your little slanderous website here. You may be too immature to realize this, but you have done financial and moral damage to me without ever contacting me in the first place to verify your little accusations. This is slanderous and malicious. And in fact, it is much the same as what you are accusing me of doing. Since you could probably get my name of E-bay anyways, I will let you know that I am David Stetson, and unlike you I am willing to communicate in an adult way before I throw around a bunch of accusations and hurt people and their lives.

My guess is EBay already thinks differently. :roll: Really funny how marladawn disappears and now you show up. Please stop wasting our time trying to lie to us and convince us otherwise. These little coincidences that seem to keep happening are becoming REALLY annoying. BTW EBay has already been directed to this site on more than 1 occasion by legitimate members of this forum. Also while your at it, please feel free to email the genltemant listed 1st in this thread. He is an attorney for WotC. You can speak with him about all the FREE CD's that you won from Zabe73 and discuss with him about the copyright infingement that you so happily participated in. :oops:

Ok, will do.  This still has nothing to do with my legitimate sales of items on E-bay.  You are damaging my ability to make money, and as any attorney will tell you, that is what is called "damages" in a lawsuit.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:29 pm 

paradert4 wrote:
Ok, will do. This still has nothing to do with my legitimate sales of items on E-bay. You are damaging my ability to make money, and as any attorney will tell you, that is what is called "damages" in a lawsuit.

What sales? You are "buying" D&D stuff to resell at a higher price, yet you are selling Disneyland stuff:

cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPI ... ompleted=1

Like I said before, please don't waste any more time here trying to convince me or anybody else of your supposed legitimate actions. It is clear that you are lying. For the record, the words "attorney, slander, and damages" do not frighten me in the slightest.

{edit} He's gone now, I guess Zabe73 will be our next new registered user. :roll:      Waves to Jason Szabo :wink:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:35 pm 

Wrong BCLARKIE, it is not Zabe73 nor Paradert4 come to post. I can vouch for Zabe73, he and Paradert4 are not one and the same. In your bloodthirst for vigilante justice all of you jumped to conclusions and made assumptions. In fact Zabe73 is one of the most decent guys you could ever know or meet. I believe one of you Deadlord or yourself BClarkie mentioned you thought so too in an earlier string I read. You forget that behind all those made up forum names and ebay names real human people are behind the keyboard. How many of you took the time to ask Zabe73 about Paradert4? I believe one of you had a posted email that you received explanation. But rather than ask further questions you complain to ebay. Are you trying to cut down the competition so you have more control on your precious market? Well your little niche isn't in the shadows any longer.

You'll probably say "well then why did ebay cancell his account". Ebay, screwed up, made a mistake to sate your cravings to take someone out. They failed in their investigation and I have nothing but disappointment in them.

Further, those threads, I don't remember who said them, about mailing stuff to his home. You guys really show your stripes, doing crap like that is wrong and I'm sure the Postmaster would investigate this site thoroughly. You want to mail crap mail it to me, PO Box 5034 Diamond Bar CA 91765, the postmaster knows me by name there. I'd give my life to Zabe and his family he dosen't deserve this crap nor does Paradert4 nor anyone else in your perceived rightousness. Your all DnD collectors don't forget the fate of the KingPriest in your rightousness.

Lastly, you are all very duplicitous, looks like some of you have sold or bought items from Zabe73. Zabe is good and caring man, yet you have forgotten the face of your fathers and judge without knowing. Zabe I am sure has no ill will towards you. In fact I am sure he would prefer to put this all behind him and I am also sure he would prefer I left you all to your devices. But since Paradert4 spoke his peace I wanted to speak mine. You've awaken my wrath, you've attacked a friend and a good man, as I said a man I would give my life for, he would put this all behind and thus a better man than I. I said my peace, I'll try to say no more. I'll leave you to your devices.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:42 pm 

niccollofriedrich wrote:Wrong BCLARKIE, it is not Zabe73 nor Paradert4 come to post. I can vouch for Zabe73, he and Paradert4 are not one and the same. In your bloodthirst for vigilante justice all of you jumped to conclusions and made assumptions. In fact Zabe73 is one of the most decent guys you could ever know or meet. I believe one of you Deadlord or yourself BClarkie mentioned you thougt so too in an erlier string I read. You forget that behind all those made up forum names and ebay names real human people are behind the keyboard. How many of you took the time to ask Zabe73 about Paradert4? I believe one of you had a posted email that you received explanation. But rather than ask further questions you complain to ebay. Are you trying to cut down the competition so you have more control on your precious market? Well your little niche isn't in the shadows any longer.

Further, those threads, I don't remember who said them, about mailing stuff to his home. You guys really show your stripes, doing crap like that is wrong and I'm sure the Postmaster would investigate this site thoroughly. You want to mail crap mail it to me, PO Box 5034 Diamond Bar CA 91765, the postmaster knows me by name there. I'd give my life to Zabe and his family he dosen't deserve this crap nor does Paradert4 nor anyone else in your perceived rightousness. Your all DnD collectors don't forget the fate of the KingPriest in your rightousness.

Lastly, you are all very duplicitous, looks like some of you have sold or bought items from Zabe73. Zabe is good and caring man, yet you have forgotten the face of your fathers and judge without knowing. Zabe I am sure has no ill will towards you. In fact I am sure he would prefer to put this all behind him and I am also sure he would prefer I left you all to your devices. But since Paradert4 spoke his peace I wanted to speak mine. You've awaken my wrath, you've attacked a friend and a good man, as I said a man I would give my life for, he would put this all behind and thus a better man than I. I said my peace, I'll try to say no more. I'll leave you to your devices.

WTF is this. Preaching? :lol: I sold to Zabe73(if in fact you are not him yourself, considering he has manifested himself already with 3 different user ids now) before I realized that he was selling illegally copyrighted material. Even though it is a moot point now, both zabe73 and paradert4 reside on my EBay blocked list. If you and Zabe and paradert are so close, maybe I will see you all when WotC sues you all for copyright infringement. I am VERY tired of dealing with you clowns now. This is a LEGITIMATE D&D collectors site and you are cluttering it up with your lies and nonsense.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 26 of 111123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 109110111