Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 111123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:28 pm 

If a wack buys something from him and gets eBay to divulge this address before leaving negative feedback, we could all post him something. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:06 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:If a wack buys something from him and gets eBay to divulge this address before leaving negative feedback, we could all post him something. :D

kittie litter in a specially designed m-bag, provided by draco76? :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:40 pm 

An m-bag full of cat shit. That is too funny. I have the cats, if anyone has an m-bag.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:25 pm 

Here is a copy of a report sent to Ebay about Zabe73:

Report problems with other eBay members > Problems with sellers > Seller

is bidding on his/her own item with another User ID

Reported Seller: zabe73

Reported Buyers: paradert4

Item number(s): 5173126818

Customer concern: Not only is this seller selling illegal copyrighted

material, but he is also shilling his own auctions and leaving positive

feedback for each back and forth. Here is a link to the bidder in

question:

Welcome to eBay

It is absolutly ridiculous that this seller has been already reported a

multitude of times for copyright infringement and nothing has been done,

but now it is very obvious he is ALSO shilling his own auctions as well.

An email has already been sent to the legal department from Wizards of

the Coast for review and follow up. Based on the lack of action at this

point and being this seller is located in California, it makes me wonder

if there isn't somebody already working at Ebay that is covering up for

this sellers actions. If that is the case, I would figure that legal

action against Ebay would be VERY appropriate. A copy of this report

will also be forwarded directly to the Wizards of the Coast legal

department. Your prompt attention to this would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder what Ebay's reponse to this is going to be. Probably nothing as usual :evil:

I would also suggest that everyone on this site who cares anything about this hobby to send an email very similar to this one to Ebay. At this point I am also seriously considering sending a story to several major media outlets to see if they will pick up the story on Ebay's total lack of action in clear cut copyright infringement cases.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:42 pm 

Look at this guy, I am really starting to get pissed now. He is even cancelling his shill bidder's bids so he doesnt have to record retractions for them to see what the high bid is:

offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBid ... 5174071526

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:37 pm 

Dumb shit just e-mailed me and said the CD was a freebie.

Zabe73 is Jason Szabo. Who else here knwos him? I am pretty sure he is an Acaeum member.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:40 pm 

By the way, Jason/NancyG, even if the material wasn't copyrighted, which it is, you porked yourself with the blatant shill bidding. Not just a thief, but a DUMB thief.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:41 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:By the way, Jason/NancyG, even if the material wasn't copyrighted, which it is, you porked yourself with the blatant shill bidding. Not just a thief, but a DUMB thief.

Someone post his address (or distribute it by PM) and we can all send him stuff from all over the world. A collection of international shit.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:21 am 

I work in communications.

If u have the possibility, proceed directly to the media. They are hungry to receive ineteresting news like these - their circulation numbers are based on the quality of the news they discover.

So find out what newspaper has recently published something against e-bay - for whatever reason - contact the journalist who have written the article and feed him the facts

And watch out the results.  :twisted:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:51 am 

Well, if someone wants to do the digging to find a journalist, I would be happy to talk to them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:23 am 

Oh, the best ever would be a journalist from a smaller and local newspaper - they are more ready to eat the bait, as we can say, and would see the case as something interesting to develop - especially if they happen to stumble upon it first and gain the exclusive.

If the fact has been done in a specific location, then a local newspaper would peer into it with much more interest than a national one.

The bigger titles, if you don't know someone working in extremely well, would tend to skip over a "smaller" case like this.

And happy fishing

8)

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:39 am 

rosenkav wrote:Oh, the best ever would be a journalist from a smaller and local newspaper - they are more ready to eat the bait, as we can say, and would see the case as something interesting to develop - especially if they happen to stumble upon it first and gain the exclusive.

If the fact has been done in a specific location, then a local newspaper would peer into it with much more interest than a national one.

The bigger titles, if you don't know someone working in extremely well, would tend to skip over a "smaller" case like this.

And happy fishing

8)

How about a local journalist from the seller's own area. Nice and easy for the interview. 'I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. I'm just some dumb prick who doesn't speak too good.'

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:08 am 

Hi Frank. I remember talking with you back in September of last year. I don't know what I did to make you so upset with me, but I have never been one to hurt people on purpose. I am sorry if I have done anything to offend you. I think Ebay is big enough for the both of us, and I hope you feel the same way. I am not trying to cut into anyone sales, or anything like that. Please sell you items, and I will sell mine and I hope we both make enough money to make the time and effort worth our while. I am not trying to hurt anyone, or cause anyone any problems. I just want to sell on Ebay in peace. Pradert4 is a guy that lives local to me that runs a small book shop of sorts. I don't charge him for shipping since he comes and picks up his items, and I guess that makes it worth his while to bid often. He has been a good customer. I have had a lot of regular customers, it seem the same people bid on my items every week. I am sure you have your regular repeat buyers as well.

Since my accident Ebay has been a great help in supplementing my lost income. I will take what you have said to me under advisement. I do not want any more trouble.

I KNEW I remembered this guy. The funny thing is, I had thought he was a decent guy.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:07 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hi Frank. I remember talking with you back in September of last year. I don't know what I did to make you so upset with me, but I have never been one to hurt people on purpose. I am sorry if I have done anything to offend you. I think Ebay is big enough for the both of us, and I hope you feel the same way. I am not trying to cut into anyone sales, or anything like that. Please sell you items, and I will sell mine and I hope we both make enough money to make the time and effort worth our while. I am not trying to hurt anyone, or cause anyone any problems. I just want to sell on Ebay in peace. Pradert4 is a guy that lives local to me that runs a small book shop of sorts. I don't charge him for shipping since he comes and picks up his items, and I guess that makes it worth his while to bid often. He has been a good customer. I have had a lot of regular customers, it seem the same people bid on my items every week. I am sure you have your regular repeat buyers as well.

Since my accident Ebay has been a great help in supplementing my lost income. I will take what you have said to me under advisement. I do not want any more trouble.

I KNEW I remembered this guy. The funny thing is, I had thought he was a decent guy.

Hey DL36, could you clarify this. Is this a PM sent to you or a direct email.  And just curious, what accident is he refering to? And is he a member here or did you deal with him on EBay.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:40 pm 

It was an e-mail.

I don't recall the circumstances exactly, but I know they were not bad. I believe he bought some items from me, or vice versa.

I don't know what accident he refers to.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:22 pm 

Look who's back:

eBay listings

This guy thinks he can just go away for a week and come back and not get nailed again and again.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:12 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Here is a copy of a report sent to Ebay about Zabe73:

Report problems with other eBay members > Problems with sellers > Seller

is bidding on his/her own item with another User ID

Reported Seller: zabe73

Reported Buyers: paradert4

Item number(s): 5173126818

Customer concern: Not only is this seller selling illegal copyrighted

material, but he is also shilling his own auctions and leaving positive

feedback for each back and forth. Here is a link to the bidder in

question:

Welcome to eBay

It is absolutly ridiculous that this seller has been already reported a

multitude of times for copyright infringement and nothing has been done,

but now it is very obvious he is ALSO shilling his own auctions as well.

An email has already been sent to the legal department from Wizards of

the Coast for review and follow up. Based on the lack of action at this
point and being this seller is located in California, it makes me wonder
if there isn't somebody already working at Ebay that is covering up for
this sellers actions. If that is the case, I would figure that legal
action against Ebay would be VERY appropriate. A copy of this report
will also be forwarded directly to the Wizards of the Coast legal
department. Your prompt attention to this would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder what Ebay's reponse to this is going to be. Probably nothing as usual :evil:

I would also suggest that everyone on this site who cares anything about this hobby to send an email very similar to this one to Ebay. At this point I am also seriously considering sending a story to several major media outlets to see if they will pick up the story on Ebay's total lack of action in clear cut copyright infringement cases.

Well, I have some good good news. Zabe73 AND pandert4 are NO LONGER A REGISTERED USERS  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:41 pm 

y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for talking trash like this and recruting people to get this guy who don't even know him.  It sounds to me like he's done nothing wrong to you and what does this have to do with d and d anyway

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 111123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 109110111