Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 23 of 111123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:08 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

Is this illegal? Someone tell me quick!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:16 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

Oh yes, I believe its illegal. I know that the Players Handbook had a suplemental CD included with it, but that CD was supplemental material only, and not the whole book. You can also tell because he is offering to put other books on CD for you. :roll:   Maybe you should take him up on his offer. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:11 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

Oh yes, I believe its illegal. I know that the Players Handbook had a suplemental CD included with it, but that CD was supplemental material only, and not the whole book. You can also tell because he is offering to put other books on CD for you. :roll:  Maybe you should take him up on his offer. :wink:

Illegal, need help from a mysterious bidder :twisted:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:24 am 

Look look, the Wack is back!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:09 pm 

WOW! COPYRIGHT VIOLATION! (can these people be any more obvious?)

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 6&rd=1

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:13 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:WOW! COPYRIGHT VIOLATION! (can these people be any more obvious?)

Hey D, yea he is listed a little futher up. Check out his feedback. He has a nice + courtesy of yours truely. :oops: See below for details. :wink:

bclarkie wrote:
morgansurname wrote: eBay listings

Oops!! :oops: I just took a BIN from him about a week ago and never noticed the free CD

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... eName=WDVW

He seemed like an pretty nice guy though, cut shipping cost in half and sent it media mail at my request, probaby doesn't even realize he is doing anything ILLEGAL. I think his auction descriptions probably bear that out as evidence. He is clearly not the brightest bulb :idea: in the batch. :wink:

Oh, and I did get the CDR, it had mostly a bunch of 3rd ed. crap on it, however there was a pdf version of OD&D Men & Magic. :evil:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:14 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:WOW! COPYRIGHT VIOLATION! (can these people be any more obvious?)

msg sent to seller:

"hi there, sorry to bother you, but did you realise that you are auctioning items that are a breach of copyright? just thought i would let you know, regards, Alan"

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:58 pm 

eBay listings

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:53 pm 

This probably could have fit in the the laugable item descriptions because be prepared to laugh you a$$ off, but it is actually an ended auction listed on this thread previously, but check out the feedback on bidder list for this closed auction:

offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBid ... 5169245197

I almost pi$$ed my pants. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Copyright Superheros Everywhere

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:12 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

msg sent to seller:

"hi there, sorry to bother you, but did you realise that you are auctioning items that are a breach of copyright? just thought i would let you know, regards, Alan"

Wacked. Zabe needs a few hits though. Wack cannot bid on any more.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:55 am 

Nice CD look what you get- all four Encyclopedia Magica Volumes described in detail, many with pictures of the famed artifacts.  Many Forgotten Realms and other campaign settings books, modules and articles are included in the CD. Including: City of Ravens Bluffs, Calimport, Castle Suplzeer, Maztica, FMA1, Fires of Zatal, FMA2, Endless Armies,  FMQ1, City of Gold, OA5, Mad Monkey vs. the Dragon Claws,  OA6, Ronin Challenge,  OA7, Test of the Samurai, Dungeon Crawl: Undermountain--The Lost Level,  Dungeon Crawl: Undermountain--Maddgoth's Castle, Dungeon Crawl: Undermountain--Stardock, Villain's Lorebook, Volo's Guide to All Things Magical, Volo's Guide to the Dalelands, Volo's Guide to the North, The Fall of Myth Drannor, Gnomes-100 Dragons-0, Four From Cormyr,  several Treasure Maps and about 15 or so other AD&D materials.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5173126818

** Banned **

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:02 am 

More of the same-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 46603&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 48675&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 57827&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 50039&rd=1

With the first edition too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 58001&rd=1

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:12 am 

killjoy32 wrote:

msg sent to seller:

Dear killjoy32,

You asked:

no i am not i have boughten the resale rights to these modules and guides. and any body can do the same if you know where to look

oh well you heard it here folks! its obviously ok to sell them cd's!  8O

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:16 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:

msg sent to seller:

Dear killjoy32,

You asked:

no i am not i have boughten the resale rights to these modules and guides. and any body can do the same if you know where to look

oh well you heard it here folks! its obviously ok to sell them cd's! 8O

Funny, all these idiots buy stuff from Rpgnow and think that they can resell it.  :roll:  Well, he will be soon finding out how wrong he is.  :wink:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:18 am 

"boughten"?

He seems to come from an Elizabethian age. Did they use computers in the age of Shakespeare?

I'm bidding on that pre-pub of the Midsummer Nights Dream, tho... so keep out you folks!

:lol:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:22 am 

Looks like Zabe has a new fan. Check out daggerdude22. $716 worth of BIN's.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:41 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Looks like Zabe has a new fan. Check out daggerdude22. $716 worth of BIN's.

Oh, my.  8O  :wink:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:11 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Looks like Zabe has a new fan. Check out daggerdude22. $716 worth of BIN's.

We should advertise a reward for this.

"PDF-KILLAH OF DA YEAR" or something like that. We're counting the total $$ value of auctions brought down until Dec 31. Winner gets a free shot on the next Tsojconth.

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 23 of 111123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 109110111