Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 111123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:41 am 

Well you have to admit this guy has certainly got some fortitude: 8O

eBay listings

14 negs from 2 different user ids and he still keeps listing. He hasn't even retaliated for the negs he got, he just left some lame reply
Reply by gauntner666: all my neg. feedback is from the same person harasing me, with multible accounts  Feb-12-05 22:15

He even still has a BIN on his listings, what a moron.......... :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:25 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Well you have to admit this guy has certainly got some fortitude: 8O

eBay listings

14 negs from 2 different user ids and he still keeps listing. He hasn't even retaliated for the negs he got, he just left some lame reply
Reply by gauntner666: all my neg. feedback is from the same person harasing me, with multible accounts Feb-12-05 22:15

I have a sneaking suspicion he is going to get it again.....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:14 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 21609&rd=1

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:30 pm 

Thank god he is not from PA. :D

Despite that he still needs a good "wack" or 3 :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:27 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Well you have to admit this guy has certainly got some fortitude: 8O

eBay listings

Reply by gauntner666: all my neg. feedback is from the same person harasing me, with multible accounts Feb-12-05 22:15

Hey, who the hell is billj752? He just bid on an auction over $100.00 that was already looks like it was being taken care of  by someone else 8O  8O  8O  8O  8O.
I mean who else is going to buy a cd full of pdf's for more that $100.00 other than some shill?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:58 am 

bclarkie wrote:Hey, who the hell is billj752? He just bid on an auction over $100.00 that was already looks like it was being taken care of by someone else 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O.
I mean who else is going to buy a cd full of pdf's for more that $100.00 other than some shill?

The guy's gonna have to buy a lot of stuff from himself on 1 day auctions using anon. accounts in order to push to negative feedback onto the next page.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:26 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Hey, who the hell is billj752? He just bid on an auction over $100.00 that was already looks like it was being taken care of by someone else 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O.

The guy's gonna have to buy a lot of stuff from himself on 1 day auctions using anon. accounts in order to push to negative feedback onto the next page.

I bet he genuinely feels he's doing absolutely nothing wrong you know. he deserves everything hes got coming to him. muppet.

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:30 pm 

I had asked for WOTC position on copyright infringement. I got this reply from WOTC legal department:

"Thanks for the email.  We absolutely do pursue copyright infringement of all WotC owned materials, including older materials. Please continue to forward Andy the tips and we will take appropriate action. Shelley"

So, please continue reporting such auctions to [email protected] and let us know if the auctions in question were taken down. Thanks to the quick response from WOTC legal dep. I guess Andrew was on holiday or something.

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:35 pm 

Ralf Toth wrote:I had asked for WOTC position on copyright infringement. I got this reply from WOTC legal department:

"Thanks for the email. We absolutely do pursue copyright infringement of all WotC owned materials, including older materials. Please continue to forward Andy the tips and we will take appropriate action. Shelley"

So, please continue reporting such auctions to [email protected] and let us know if the auctions in question were taken down. Thanks to the quick response from WOTC legal dep. I guess Andrew was on holiday or something.

Thanks Ralf.  I will start emailing WotC instead of trying to fight it out with Ebay from now on  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:09 pm 

eBay listings

Man this guy is incredible  8O . He just won't learn, I mean granted he took off his BIN, but he has already been hammered with fouteen negs by 2 different user ids and I know for a fact he has at least 5 or 6 more coming from at least 3 other bidder IDs. Everytime I look, he has more of these stupid ass auctions with some different :twisted: newbie :twisted: who is going to hammer him with a neg.  

I mean really, look at this one:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 4&rd=1

Clearly this a case of 2 different people going after him that just weren't aware of each other.

Then there is this one, that looks like someone here inadvertantly used there own User ID, only to be "saved" by a new  :twisted: newbie :twisted:  :

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... eName=WDVW

I mean what is going to take for this guy to quit? Is he that stupid, that greedy or what?!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:28 pm 

bclarkie wrote:eBay listings

Man this guy is incredible 8O . He just won't learn, I mean granted he took off his BIN, but he has already been hammered with fouteen negs by 2 different user ids and I know for a fact he has at least 5 or 6 more coming from at least 3 other bidder IDs. Everytime I look, he has more of these stupid ass auctions with some different :twisted: newbie :twisted: who is going to hammer him with a neg.

I mean really, look at this one:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 4&rd=1

Clearly this a case of 2 different people going after him that just weren't aware of each other.

Then there is this one, that looks like someone here inadvertantly used there own User ID, only to be "saved" by a new :twisted: newbie :twisted: :

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... eName=WDVW

I mean what is going to take for this guy to quit? Is he that stupid, that greedy or what?!

Reported.

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:48 pm 

I get home from work, jump online, start checking out Ebay, and low and behold, the FIRST auction I look at:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 8&rd=1

Unreal. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:58 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I get home from work, jump online, start checking out Ebay, and low and behold, the FIRST auction I look at:

Unreal. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"Zipped word files" including some nice virii I'm sure.  Yark.

WWW ICQ  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:19 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I get home from work, jump online, start checking out Ebay, and low and behold, the FIRST auction I look at:

Wackaman collects those CDs. He'd probably pay hundreds for it? :D Lets hope.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:41 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote: Wackaman collects those CDs. He'd probably pay hundreds for it? :D Lets hope.

Wow, that really made me laugh  :lol: . But I agree hopefully, but if not, I may know of somebody else who really likes those cd's too. :D  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:14 pm 

May need some help again here:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 9&rd=1

Even after being whiteyed, he has come back for more I guess. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:15 am 

damn i just got into work and i was just about to list this one - i saw it first thing this morning! i cant get the acaeum page to work at home for some reason, just suddenly stopped loading up in IE, so i have to wait til i get to work, to make a post  :x

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:31 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

damn i just got into work and i was just about to list this one - i saw it first thing this morning! i cant get the acaeum page to work at home for some reason, just suddenly stopped loading up in IE, so i have to wait til i get to work, to make a post :x

Uh oh, looks like everybody's "NEW" favorite superhero billj is on the scene  :D  :D  :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 111123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 109110111