Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 98 of 111123 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 pm 

Dear kylerentertainment

I'd stick to selling kettles. You can't honestly think people will fay $5K for fan fiction that infringes so many copyrights, none of which you own? How much for shipping a kettle to the UK?

Dear rpg_auctions,

Studios & private investors buy copyrights every day, you should stick to selling your little games or go back to school. Don't try to lecture me on copyright law, breaching or infringement. I've already consulted directly with federal experts at the library of congress. "In Fact, I've just received an offer from a game engineering firm; so have a nice day and DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN!!!

Dear kylerentertainment

Lol.

So, it seems like this is already going to be sold and made into the new blockbuster hit on the xbox360. Keep your eyes peeled for this next Xmas folks. They'll sell like hotcakes.

E-mail the guy. He's a real hoot.  :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:37 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Dear kylerentertainment

I'd stick to selling kettles. You can't honestly think people will fay $5K for fan fiction that infringes so many copyrights, none of which you own? How much for shipping a kettle to the UK?

Dear rpg_auctions,

Studios & private investors buy copyrights every day, you should stick to selling your little games or go back to school. Don't try to lecture me on copyright law, breaching or infringement. I've already consulted directly with federal experts at the library of congress. "In Fact, I've just received an offer from a game engineering firm; so have a nice day and DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN!!!

Dear kylerentertainment

Lol.

So, it seems like this is already going to be sold and made into the new blockbuster hit on the xbox360. Keep your eyes peeled for this next Xmas folks. They'll sell like hotcakes.

E-mail the guy. He's a real hoot.  :lol:

Ahh man, you made him take the auction down.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Then you missed the part where Data and Ripley (from the Alien movies) were making goo-goo eyes at each other....with Seven of Nine looking on jealously. 8O

I won't even bring up the writer's super-Mary Sue creation, One the Borg......

These may be the most un-intentionally hilarious piece of garbage ever written.... :D

Mike B.

At least he had 7 of 9 in there somewhere. The 3 or 4 episodes of Voyager I watched, she made me "engage!" in my pants.

*chuckle*

Zen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:56 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote:
Ahh man, you made him take the auction down.

Don't worry, I took the liberty of making a copy. Anyone interested enough to take a look????  :D

Mike B.

Act I
Star date 54973.5. COMMANDER DATA, while under heavy attack, rockets through an exotic tropical forest like the bionic man. He eludes laser and plasma fire like a super ninja but still sustains debilitating shrapnel damage as he makes a frantic escape in his shuttle pod.

Federation Earth, in his lavish quarters CAPTAIN PICARD prepares for a celebration. The Star Ship Voyager is expected to make its long awaited return to earth within an hour.

As he makes his way to the festivities he is joined by his senior Staff, COMMANDER RIKER, COUNSELOR TROI and Chief Medical OFFICER BEVERLY CRUSHER. They began to discuss Data's mission in hopes the peace negotiations between the HERCLESIAN and the Federation Representatives went well. As they make their way to the reception area, word is announced that Voyager has just docked and its crew will be arriving shortly. With Christmas in the air, the attendants of this merry reunion become more impatient as they debate the past challenges of Voyager. AMBASSADOR WORF enters the room just as the Captain and crew of Voyager finally make their way into the ballroom. They receive a phenomenal ovation. Family is reunited as Picard gives his reception speech. LIEUTENANT COMMANDER COMMANDER GEORDI LAFORGE, discusses new warp technology with SEVEN OF NINE.

Suddenly, screams are heard as Commander Data appears. Shaken and badly damaged, he makes his way towards Captain Picard. The negotiations failed and he barely managed to escape while other Federation delegates were either executed or taken prisoner, thanks to Herclesian Rebels!

Picard and his crew are immediately dispatched to assess the situation and reestablish peace talks with the Herclesian race. Worf and Seven of Nine join their mission.

Repairs are made to Data as the U.S.S. Enterprise races to the Herc's home world. As Picard debriefs his senior staff on their mission regarding the long history behind the Herclesian race, they're suddenly attacked by a small band of Herc rebels, but Enterprise easily thwarts their assault.

Continuing its mission, Enterprise responds to a distress call from a Vulcan freighter. Upon arrival to the source, few survivors are rescued just before the freighter explodes. The Captain of the freighter explains what transpired, the Borg were responsible!

With this information, the Enterprise hastily continues her mission at Warp 9; Suddenly, an intruder appears on the Bridge! It's ONE, a hybrid Super Borg accidently created on the Star Ship Voyager. The Enterprise goes on red alert, but Seven of Nine assures Picard that One is no threat but is in fact, her son! Seven quickly debriefs Picard and senior staff on One's origin. One explains that he was rescued and revived by a benevolent race after his first confrontation and apparent defeat by the Borg Collective. Since a confrontation with the Borg seems imminent, One suggest that hyper space modifications be made to the Enterprise's warp engines immediately. Picard authorizes One and Seven to "MAKE IT SO!" Seven enjoys a brief reunion with her son has he fills in the gaps on his resurrection and tribulations. He's traveled a diversity of planets, meeting bizarre yet wonderful humanoids and other life forms. Data joins the enhancement efforts. One and Data show off their incredible efficiency. La Forge tries to help in anyway possible, but can only look on in awe like a first year cadet. Seven is utterly impressed with Data's superior speed and efficiency as she suddenly finds herself clandestinely
hypnotized by his performance. She unexpectedly finds herself forced out to the sidelines with La Forge as Data and One do the impossible at levels well beyond her capacity. Just as the work is completed, again Enterprise is attacked by rebel fighters, but before she can return fire something titanic and unfamiliar appears. An Advanced, heavily armed star craft of unknown origin materializes directly in her path. Suddenly, BORG DRONES begin to appear and lay siege on the Bridge of Enterprise. The crew immediately notices these drones are distinctly different and totally unstoppable. They swat the crew around like gnats before they verge on One. One suddenly disappears from sight. Abruptly, the drones disappear, as if in hot pursuit, leaving a stunned and confused crew behind. One then reappears on the bridge and strongly suggests they make hast their escape. The small band of Herc fighter pilots lock onto the Enterprise with tractor-beams, and are catapulted in tow as she takes Flight. One divulges he was able to temporarily disabled the Borg Star Ship, but sooner than expected, the Borgs overrun and intercept the Enterprise. Enterprise does an amazing, spiraling flip-flop as she changes
course and slips into trans warp with the rebel pilots still trapped in her wake. The Borg Ship turns in hot pursuit and jumps into trans-warp. Both ships now appear to be partially made-up of a brilliant radiant light. The crew is both stunned and concerned with this new aluminous experience.

Meanwhile, the Borgs are about to overtake the Enterprise. Quickly, One convinces Picard to allow him to take control over the helm in an effort to escape. With no time to explain, and no other options, One takes the helm. The Enterprise and it's crew bizarrely twist and bend
as it, they become translucent and distorted before entering hyper space. The Borg Star Ship attempts a lock with their tractor bean. Something unexpected happens. A rift suddenly appears between both ships, sucking them all in, rebels included. Massive, multiple system failures plague both ships.

As another rift opens in a difference time and place. Both ships exit into a bizarre yet familiar cosmos. No longer able to sustain propulsion nor altitude, They're all heading for a crash landing on, earth!?!Both ships crash a considerable distance from one other. Two rebel ships actually manage a decent landing, the others crash and burn. Enterprise, is shattered and in flames before it comes to a smoldering stop. The crew quickly gathers their senses and conducts a damage assessment. The saucer section is broken like a jig-saw puzzle. The rest of the ship is either missing or fragmented. Commander Riker goes in to shock from compound bilateral femur fractures.

Captain Picard is unconscious with severe head injuries and intra abdominal hemorrhaging. Sick-bay was destroyed in the crash, so with little resources on hand, Dr. Crusher can only look on in despair. One jumps into action, performing emergency field surgery, BORG STYLE!

Relieving intra cranial pressure with tiny finger drills, and shunts. He does open abdominal

surgery on Picard then treats Riker's fractures. Even though Picard is temporarily stabilized,

Doctor Crusher knows he won't survive. Realizing Picard was once Borg, One suggests that the dormant nano-probes in his cellular structure be reactivated. With no other options, Doctor Crusher reluctantly agrees. From the end of his finger tips, One injects five tentacle like probes
into Picard's skull. They penetrate through gray matter and onto Picards' central nervous system. Dr. Crusher and One move on to help other surviving crew members. Those with minor injuries work to stabilize what's left of the ship. Picard quickly and amazingly regains consciousness and strength. With communications down, Captain Picard and his senior staff decide to assemble a reconnaissance team to seek out help.

A team consisting of Picard, Data, Worf, Seven of Nine, One and three new special operation officers, Chief of Security LIEUTENANT SKOOSKY, Special Forces LIEUTENANT KYLER and LIEUTENANT BULLPIT, Special Operation Commandos.

This is only Act One...it gets better.

Just so there are no legal actions, copyright to this monstrosity is held by kylerentertainment (you have to admit, it is "Kyle-er-iffic"!)

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 am 

Mike,

I've never cringed and laughed at the same time before.

Funniest thing I've read in years.  

Was there dialogue at some point?

I am, "both stunned and concerned with this new aluminous experience."*

TFF! :)

Paul

*paragraph eight

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe...we are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 am 

Damn, I wish he had a "Best Offer" option on that auction instead of a stupid reserve.

Maybe he should be pitching this to other "Serious Professionals" like the "New Voyages" people. Check out Spock on the upper right corner.
http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/

By the way, did you notice he put himself into his story as Lieutenant Kyler? Wayyyy to funny.
I guess that's better than having the Federation engage in battle against "Kylerians" or something.

Another thing that's unintentionally hilarious is that you get free UPS ground shipping with loss/damage protection for only $100 (you just paid upwards of $5000 for it).  Or you have other choices:

USPS Parcel Post for $30.48 or
USPS Priority Mail for $49.65

How much does this manuscript weigh?

Last edited by misterspock on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:54 am 

misterspock wrote:Damn, I wish he had a "Best Offer" option on that auction instead of a stupid reserve.

Maybe he should be pitching this to other "Serious Professionals" like the "New Voyages" people. Check out Spock on the upper right corner.
Star Trek Phase 2 | The Original Five Year Mission Continues

What the Hell?

Is this New Voyages for real? (Belushi made a better looking Kirk). Tell me this is some kind of bizarre web-spoof.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote:
What the Hell?

Is this New Voyages for real? (Belushi made a better looking Kirk). Tell me this is some kind of bizarre web-spoof.

It's real alright! They spend a lot of time and effort putting those episodes together.  Sorry to say it's the absolute WORST acting you can imagine...

If you have some free time, go to their downloads page
404 Not Found

and start from the beginning "In Harm's Way".  For honesty's sake, I couldn't make it all the way through and had to skip through a lot of it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:21 pm 

"Seven quickly debriefs Picard"

I KNEW they were having an affair! :twisted:

Seriously, that is some sad, gut-heaving story-telling. :puker:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm 

It's important to note I haven't added or subtracted a word, this is exactly as it has appeared on Kyle-er-iffic's auction....

Mike B.

Act II

As they make their way from the shipwreck, they all stop suddenly, look and gasp at the horizon in shock and confusion. The planet is war-torn and barren. Bewildered, they look at each other in disarray. They try to make sense of the devastation with the use of their tri-quarters. Even the
new sleek technology, equipped with miniature, 3D display monitors, varying multi-spectral and harmonic analysis, just cause more confusion! According to the tri-quarters, they are not on a Federation planet, but are on earth. Nothing is familiar nor where it's supposed to be. Building
materials and technology is all foreign, even time and date are inaccurate. As confusion and despair sets in, they get a reading on the location of an urban city and make hast towards it in hopes of finding answers. One begins to extrapolate a scientific explanation for their predicament. As they began their desperate and grueling excursion, One deduces they've been sucked into an alternate universe. Not parallel, yet an entirely different course of events has taken place in this alternate time and place. A dissimilar and foreign reality of time and place with no Federation of Planets every coming to past. As Enterprise entered hyper space, the Borg ship locked on with a tractor beam which caused some kind of massive feedback, opening a portal to an alternate reality in time. In which they've all been stranded.

Captain Picard is momentarily occupied with amazement, despite the magnitude of their predicament, he feels invigorated!
His comrades notice, that for someone his age, who was just at death's door, seems incredibly strong & tireless. Not only is he leading the team but has to pace himself slowly for the sake of his teammates. Worf, proud Klingon Warrior, makes excessive effort just to keep up. One approaches the captain and clarifies the new vitality he's experiencing. It's the nano-probes!

Dusk falls, the weather becomes unbearably hostile and it seems to be increasingly difficult to breathe! They finally make their way to the desolate city and find shelter in an abandoned building.

As they begin to barricade themselves in. One by one they notice brilliant explosions of orange and blue lights in the distance. HELL IS COMING! Data, judging from his recent experience, he knows it's Herc weaponry. Using a pair of Infra-Red Bi-Nocs, Picard and Worf notice something else in the distance. The Herc rebels are running straight towards them, but seem to be concentrating their firing power in the opposite direction.

A black squall is about to overtake the Rebels. Rebel scouts burst into their refuge but continue concentrating their fire power out into the blackness. The eminence fire power from their weapons illuminates the shadows and silhouettes of the black tempest. Picard and the team finally get a long, terrifying look as they witness three rebels being torn limb form limb in the distance.

Before Picard can give the signal for retreat, a cloaked stranger appears down the corridor and signals to Worf, "THIS WAY!" Worf is way ahead of the others, and shouts, "FOLLOW ME!"

Even a noble Klingon warrior knows when it's time to flee! Data and Seven take the lead with their tri-quarters, plotting a course of escape as the Hercs hold the rear.With the use of his force field, One is able to aid the Hercs by keeping the mass of darkness an arms length away, but just barely. More rebels; As well as, Lieutenant Skoosky, fall victims in the chaos.

They finally reach a dead-end. The cloaked stranger taps a code on a massive door. It opens from the inside and all those still alive and fighting push or fall through. Some get trampled or dragged in. The three remaining rebels bring up the rear as they make their way into a stronghold. But before the doors are sealed behind them, three nefarious devils slither in. "THE NIGHTMARISH ALIEN MONSTERS ARE HERE!" With paralyzing strength and deadly precision, the leader of the rebels makes quick work of TWO! One devil has the upper hand on his disciple. The third rebel tries to run to his aid but can't make it. The leader, even though he's 20 feet away, throws a lethal killing device which trisects the last devil into pieces, barely saving his comrade in time. Curiously though, not a drop of Alien blood is spilt! Picard and his team are overwhelmed with horror after witnessing how exceptionally lethal the Hercs are. The crew is even more repulsed when the largest rebel, their leader, begins to drain the blood from the lifeless Alien bodies into a bizarre pouch. The disheveled stranger who orchestrated their escape
steps into the light and reveals her face. Lieutenant ELLEN RIPLEY!?!

Once the stronghold is secured and the adrenaline levels subside, the rebels remove their dreadful armor-plated head gear and face masks, revealing their ungodly faces for the first time. They are a race of galactic warriors and merciless hunters. THE MURDEROUS PREDATORY
CREATURES HAVE MADE THEIR POINT!"

At Enterprise, Commander La Forge works feverishly as he continues his repairs on essential systems when, tapping like noise lures him to a bulkhead. Thinking it's the returning reconnaissance team, he opens a hatch only to be seized by a swarm of black demons. The iniquitous sea of death has found the disemboweled Enterprise and blankets the wreckage like a foul plague maggots.

Back at the strong hold. A quick and necessary alliance is formed between Picard, his commandos and the Herclesian rebels. Other surviving inhabitants slowly began to reveal themselves. The Herc warrior completes his barbaric blood letting ritual then screams a soul wrenching howl.

Meanwhile, the remaining crew of Enterprise hide or fight valiantly for their lives. They try to save the children, but very few manage to elude certain death or capture.

Back at the stronghold, Ripley briefs Captain Picard on her history, perils and how things came to be. Down but not out, another mission is orchestrated. Feeling unstoppable, Picard decides to locate and commandeer the Borg ship! An impossible task, but necessary. Worf begins to think the nano-probes have gone to his head! Ripley knows where the ship has landed and volunteers her services in exchange for refuge should escape become possible. With immediate and certain
death looming outside she advises they wait until day break, explaining that, for some reason the alien parasites only come out at night! Seven utilizes her tri-quarter and confirms what's on the other side of the doors. A dismal army of horror, still looming, clawing, bitting and spitting acid saliva.

It's morning, Ripley leads the way. Picard's squad and three rebels begin the punishing crusade once again. Along the way they discover dark, bottomless crevasses which emit bizarre, nauseous gases. They keep their distance from the chasms whenever possible but still loose
Worf and Lieutenant Kyler to a crater. Two rebels stay behind and attempt a rescue while the main team continues their desperate mission.

They finally reach their goal and gaze in shock. Most of the Borg ship has survived the crash and appears space worthy. Seven leads the way to an access port. With the help of One, they gain partial entry before being held in checked by a massive impregnable door. One teleports himself
to the other side, but the rebel leader doesn't want to wait. He steps up to the plate, grabs his bizarre bag and strategically sprays a stream of acid blood, melting an opening! They meet up on the other side with One who guides them to the central mind. The team remains on high alert but
there isn't a single drone alive. As far as the eye can see, they're all dead or dismembered!

Obvious signs of a battle and Alien infestation puts them on guard, but not one demon is encountered. They find the command center and gain entry. After entering and sealing the doors behind them, they are abruptly confronted by the BORG QUEEN and four drones.

It's twilight, the two rebels have descended hard and deep into the earths crust, searching for their fallen allies. They find Alien tracks and secretions, indicating signs of a struggle and abduction. They defy gravity as they following the tracks along the cavern walls, rebounding between stalactite and stalagmite. Suddenly, a battle begins anew. One warrior is caught off guard and almost gets cut in half. If not for his companion he'd be melting toast right now! They continue their fight for survival against an army of certain death.

On the Borg ship, before a confrontation takes place, One is able to sway the Queen into forming a temporary alliance with Picard and his rebel allies. She agrees, but on one condition. One must willingly return to Borg Space with her. Captain Picard and Seven immediately object but are convinced there is no other way. One explains, in order to survive their predicament he must comply. The warp drive and secondary propulsion systems of the Borg ship were sabotaged by One when he temporarily disabled their systems. However, the ship itself remains structurally
intact. A plan is devised to substitute the Enterprises' warp-core and use the Borg ship as a means of escape.

Using Borg communications, Captain Picard is able to relay his plan of action to Commander Riker. Irate as usual, Riker explains recent events and encounters with unstoppable Alien monsters. Almost all the remaining survivors of the crew were slaughtered or are missing. There are only twelve or so crew-mates left! Picard calms Riker and confirms his recent trials with the same abominations. Short staffed, injured and without Le Forge, Riker complains they'll do the best they can. Picard ensures Riker help is on the way.With the cooperation and aid of Borg technology, Data, Seven, One and two drones begin making preparations to pilot their way back to the crippled Enterprise. Before they depart, the Queen advises they expedite their efforts. Within twelve hours or less, the planet will be
uninhabitable. Looking confused but motived, they fly off without explanation. Ripley suddenly jumps on with Data, insisting she accompanies their mission. She's holding onto him so tightly that Seven blasts Ripley with a jealous look as they all fly off on aeronautic surf boards.

The Queen shows Picard the results of her planetary analysis. The earth's core is changing on a molecular level, creating large planetary fissures which emit chemical gases that ravage the atmosphere causing an atomic metamorphosis. Soon there will be no atmosphere capable of sustaining life. The planet is changing into a barren, lifeless asteroid.

Ripley and Seven hold on for dear life as Data and One rocket through the incinerated urban ruins as they grab some air on their Borg Boards. It's like a stand-up roller coaster on rockets without tracks nor, body harness!

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm 

Badmike wrote:It's important to note I haven't added or subtracted a word, this is exactly as it has appeared on Kyle-er-iffic's auction....

Mike B.

Aeronautic surf-boards, man this just gets better and better. I can hear the Beach Boys soundtrack.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm 

Badmike wrote:It's important to note I haven't added or subtracted a word, this is exactly as it has appeared on Kyle-er-iffic's auction....

Mike B.

You forgot to note his trademark and copyright ownership on this Act II.

Mike. :lol:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 am 

Mike,

Yer killing me.

"If not for his companion he'd be melting toast right now!"  Where did he get the toast?  

What's a, "tri-quarter?"  75¢?  

Oh no, the "NIGHTMARISH ALIEN MONSTERS ARE HERE, [and the] MURDEROUS PREDATORY CREATURES HAVE MADE THEIR POINT!"

"As far as the eye can see, they're all dead or dismembered"

"It's like a stand-up roller coaster on rockets without tracks nor, body harness!"  So it's not like a stand-up roller coaster...?

I want my Borg Board.

Funniest god damn thing ever. :lol:

I want to bid now!

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe...we are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 am 

Check this out...

The seller has put up a "quantity" of ten TIFF images of Jeff Easley artwork from a calendar.  He took a picture of the calender with his digital camera  (who needs a scanner, anyway?) and then proceeded to digitally eliminate the crease mark.

"I have had quite a lot of practice at fixing images like this and am pretty picky about having a good finished product, so I am pretty sure whoever buys this will be happy."

$45 including "free shipping" gets you a photoshop'd picture from a digital camera of artwork he has no legal right to copy and sell.

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 am 

misterspock wrote:The seller has put up a "quantity" of ten TIFF images of Jeff Easley artwork from a calendar.  He took a picture of the calender with his digital camera  (who needs a scanner, anyway?) and then proceeded to digitally eliminate the crease mark.

"I have had quite a lot of practice at fixing images like this and am pretty picky about having a good finished product, so I am pretty sure whoever buys this will be happy."

$45 including "free shipping" gets you a photoshop'd picture from a digital camera of artwork he has no legal right to copy and sell.

On a completely unrelated note, here is my newest piece of original artwork, entitled: "With Apologies to Jeff Easley" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

YIM  

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 am 

A complete copy and paste job from the Acaeum site...

I'm surprised he remembered to remove the Special Thanks section

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:09 pm 

Unreal:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Unreal:

Already gone. What was it?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 98 of 111123 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 109110111