Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 74 of 111123 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:04 pm 

Its either on a CD or in print.

Either way, illegal... :evil:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:49 pm 

This guy is a pork artist. I remember him very well.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:13 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:This guy is a pork artist. I remember him very well.

yeah they are very very bad and they shill too.

notice the postage too. to the US £6! yet the auction listing says £3.50.

wonder which one he will use huh  :D

they are super-duper ripoff artists

steer well clear

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:04 pm 

Man this guy just won't give up:

and

eBay listings

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:51 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Man this guy just won't give up:

and

eBay listings

All auctions reported.  What category are you folks using?  I'm going with "Unauthorized photocopies".  They don't seem to have one for PDFs specifically.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:53 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:All auctions reported.  What category are you folks using?  I'm going with "Unauthorized photocopies".  They don't seem to have one for PDFs specifically.

I reported all of them twice.  One each under:

Listing Violations > Counterfeits and copyright violations > Other potential infringement > Offering to electronically send or receive copyrighted material

and once each under:

Listing Violations > Counterfeits and copyright violations > Bootlegs and counterfeit media > Media on Recordable formats (CD-R, DVD-R, VHS Tape, etc.)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:02 pm 

You can also use the 'adult material accessable to minors' due to the boobious pic :D

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:47 pm 

niccollofriedrich wrote:Wrong BCLARKIE, it is not Zabe73 nor Paradert4 come to post. I can vouch for Zabe73, he and Paradert4 are not one and the same. In your bloodthirst for vigilante justice all of you jumped to conclusions and made assumptions. In fact Zabe73 is one of the most decent guys you could ever know or meet. I believe one of you Deadlord or yourself BClarkie mentioned you thought so too in an earlier string I read. You forget that behind all those made up forum names and ebay names real human people are behind the keyboard. How many of you took the time to ask Zabe73 about Paradert4? I believe one of you had a posted email that you received explanation. But rather than ask further questions you complain to ebay. Are you trying to cut down the competition so you have more control on your precious market? Well your little niche isn't in the shadows any longer.

You'll probably say "well then why did ebay cancell his account". Ebay, screwed up, made a mistake to sate your cravings to take someone out. They failed in their investigation and I have nothing but disappointment in them.

Further, those threads, I don't remember who said them, about mailing stuff to his home. You guys really show your stripes, doing crap like that is wrong and I'm sure the Postmaster would investigate this site thoroughly. You want to mail crap mail it to me, PO Box 5034 Diamond Bar CA 91765, the postmaster knows me by name there. I'd give my life to Zabe and his family he dosen't deserve this crap nor does Paradert4 nor anyone else in your perceived rightousness. Your all DnD collectors don't forget the fate of the KingPriest in your rightousness.

Lastly, you are all very duplicitous, looks like some of you have sold or bought items from Zabe73. Zabe is good and caring man, yet you have forgotten the face of your fathers and judge without knowing. Zabe I am sure has no ill will towards you. In fact I am sure he would prefer to put this all behind him and I am also sure he would prefer I left you all to your devices. But since Paradert4 spoke his peace I wanted to speak mine. You've awaken my wrath, you've attacked a friend and a good man, as I said a man I would give my life for, he would put this all behind and thus a better man than I. I said my peace, I'll try to say no more. I'll leave you to your devices.

Re-reading this was so much fun.  I love the intro to this post in particular:  Wrong BCLARKIE.  Almost like the poster was waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.  Some of this crap is too funny....I could probably stick the above post in the script of any daytime soap opera and it would fit perfectly with the rest of the overly-emotional drivel that you normally hear on Days of our Lives or Young and the Restless.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:01 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Man this guy just won't give up:

and

eBay listings

Who is the person who uses the ebay id acaeum? Just curious as they purchase a pdf from this guy.

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:02 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
Who is the person who uses the ebay id acaeum? Just curious as they purchase a pdf from this guy.

See the Shady Dealers thread for more details, but the short story is its our old friend Maxwell.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:03 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Re-reading this was so much fun.  I love the intro to this post in particular:  Wrong BCLARKIE.  Almost like the poster was waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.  Some of this crap is too funny....I could probably stick the above post in the script of any daytime soap opera and it would fit perfectly with the rest of the overly-emotional drivel that you normally hear on Days of our Lives or Young and the Restless.

Heh, that stuff is pretty funny, especially now when you look back on it.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:26 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
See the Shady Dealers thread for more details, but the short story is its our old friend Maxwell.

So Maxie is alive and well....  At least the english on the auctions isn't as bad a cougies  :wink:   In any case I have him to thank for the Jade Hare.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:00 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Well at least he is off to a good start with his feedback rating 8O

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... dback:2:us

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:12 pm 

Apparently, he's selling figures from the D&D Miniatures line, but just throwing them in an envelope when it comes time to mail them.

Here's a neutral:
"$9 S&H = Figures shipped loose in padded envelope. I am not impressed."

And another:
"Horrible packing. The figurine is nearly destroyed. Try a box next time."

Why do some people make the eBay experience so damn difficult? *

+++++

* rhetorical; no need to answer

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:50 am 

What's the view on this auction?

I would have thought the name "White Dwarf" at least in that typeface has to be copyrighted, no? They are described as "brand new remakes...just like they were in the 80's." It is not clear if he is making them himself but I think so as clearly binders for other mags are being produced too (see  
).

Thought I would get some views of the community before reporting him. Thoughts?

Cheers!
Nick

"Anyone who's against us we'll crush. In fact anyone who isn't for us we'll crush!" - attrib. Tex Colson (Nixon Campaign Aide)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:40 am 

Well, in the absence of any views ( :wink: ) I have asked him whether they are reproductiions, if he is producing them under license if so and pointing out he risks being reported to Games Workshop and/or eBay if he is breaching copyright laws.

We will see what he says. Auction scheduled to end Sunday.

Cheers!
Nick

"Anyone who's against us we'll crush. In fact anyone who isn't for us we'll crush!" - attrib. Tex Colson (Nixon Campaign Aide)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:14 am 

I don't think its a copyright violation, although it very well might be a trademark violation.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 pm 

[quote="Deadlord39"]Not much I can do anymore, eBay requires a credit card to register. So it seems, at least.[/quote]

I wonder if you can use one of these instead of a credit card.. <g>

http://www10.americanexpress.com/sif/cd ... on=cardnav

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 74 of 111123 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 109110111