Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 57 of 100123 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 9899100
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:28 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Needless to say, he never responded to my last email. :twisted:


well imagine how he is going to feel once frank tells him that the FBI and the local law enforcement have been advised and are VERY interested in whats going on!

what fun :)

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:32 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Needless to say, he never responded to my last email. :twisted:


Maybe he was starting to get smart.


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5648
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 19, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:57 pm 
 

Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.
His ex-wife is most likely his sister, which explains the picture. It was a family portrait that he doctored. I'm sure she left him for his brother.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:21 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Needless to say, he never responded to my last email. :twisted:


well imagine how he is going to feel once frank tells him that the FBI and the local law enforcement have been advised and are VERY interested in whats going on!

what fun :)

Al


I was thinking maybe it was the truck sized space in his teeth comment that maybe caused him to shy away. :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:26 pm 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.

Wait a minute ... the guy from New Hampshire is making fun of the guy from Ohio?!?! :wink: *

+++++

*asks the guy from Nevada

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:34 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:
Deadlord39 wrote:Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.

Wait a minute ... the guy from New Hampshire is making fun of the guy from Ohio?!?! :wink: *

+++++

*asks the guy from Nevada


so whats the deal with these places *asks the dumbass from liverpool, uk*

Al



  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:42 pm 
 

New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.

Also, just for the record, New Hampshire was one of the 13 colonies in our little ... uh, dispute ... from the 1770s. Just thought I'd throw that out there ... :wink:

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: May 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:58 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.


I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5648
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 19, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:12 pm 
 

Hey now, California is the native territory for my last Creature Feature.
New Hampshire is small, but we know how to use it. That is what matters. I was just making fun of Ohio in passing. To be honest, I don't even know what state it is in. I'm sure the people there aren't nearly as inbred as I have heard. Up here, we do try to mix up the gene pool, but it is definitely rural. We have more veterinarians than doctors.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 299
Joined: Jun 07, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 14, 2008
Location: OHIO

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:53 pm 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.


I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".
Don't even get me started


May Eru's light shine upon you always.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 23, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:10 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.


I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".


As they say in TX, home of the first and oldest Chili cookoff,  those who eat Chili with beans don't know beans about Chili.... 8O

Mike B.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".


whats the matter with putting beans in chili?

most recipes over here for that have beans in them .....

Al



  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:16 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".

whats the matter with putting beans in chili?

most recipes over here for that have beans in them .....

Texas-style chili has no beans.  This was a shock to me as a transplanted, beans-in-my-chili Yankee.  I have grown used to Texas-style chili over the past few years.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: May 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".


whats the matter with putting beans in chili?

most recipes over here for that have beans in them .....

Al


Beans for breakfast....'nuff said.  :P

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:06 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Beans for breakfast....'nuff said.  :P


beans for breakfast??!!  8O  8O  8O

er nah :)

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5648
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 19, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:18 am 
 

Still haven't heard back from the PDFer. Sent him this yesterday:

Well, I spoke to the FBI agent here in Boston, and after I gave him all of the relevant names, addresses and information, he said it is definitely copyright infringement. According to him, anything over $10,000 is directly investigated by the FBI and the local state authorities. So if I do indeed pay for them, I commit a felony. Any suggestions?

I imagine he might be squirming right about now.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 23, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:34 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:
whats the matter with putting beans in chili?

most recipes over here for that have beans in them .....

Al


Beans for breakfast....'nuff said.  :P


    Yeh, enough beans with every other meal you don't need them in Chili.  The passion towards this in Texas gets frightening.  If you cooked bean style chili at say the Francis X. Tolbert chili cookoff (named for the famous author of "A Bowl of Red" which discusses chili in depth) you might find yourself being strung up to a local mesquite tree....
    I will admit to making three bean chili on occasion, but only with the curtains drawn and wearing a disguise.....

Mike B.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:39 am 
 

Badmike wrote:     Yeh, enough beans with every other meal you don't need them in Chili.  The passion towards this in Texas gets frightening.  If you cooked bean style chili at say the Francis X. Tolbert chili cookoff (named for the famous author of "A Bowl of Red" which discusses chili in depth) you might find yourself being strung up to a local mesquite tree....
    I will admit to making three bean chili on occasion, but only with the curtains drawn and wearing a disguise.....

Mike B.


hehe :)

"them there americans are real strange folk i hear" :D

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: May 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:00 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:Beans for breakfast....'nuff said.  :P


beans for breakfast??!!  8O  8O  8O

er nah :)

Al


I guess I shouldn't believe everything I read then?  I thought a traditional English breakfast included baked beans.  At least it does here:

File:Full English Breakfast.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that I think it is that strange mind you....if I could I would probably eat barbecue for breakfast every day.  I am a Texan after all.  :wink:

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:06 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:I guess I shouldn't believe everything I read then?  I thought a traditional English breakfast included baked beans.  At least it does here:

File:Full English Breakfast.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that I think it is that strange mind you....if I could I would probably eat barbecue for breakfast every day.  I am a Texan after all.  :wink:


nooooooo :) its not that i am disagreeing with you chummer :)

yes indeed, that IS a traditional english breakfast. sheesh you wouldnt eat it every day though! feck i would either be a pile of lard or dead :)

now and then is nice, ie sunday morning, but couldnt eat that every day though :)

Al



  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 57 of 100123 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 9899100