Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 63 of 111123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:44 pm 

Not only was the FBI VERY interested, they gave me a ton of info on how to report this stuff. The agent I talked to took down all the info about it, and he asked me to file an Internet Fraud complaint so it would be easier to track. He also said if I contact the local authorities (in the asshole's state), that they can charge him with fraud. I'm going to call the Chesterville police and let them know the FBI asked me to call them.

Henceforth, please address me as Deputy Special Agent Frank Farris.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:41 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Not only was the FBI VERY interested, they gave me a ton of info on how to report this stuff. The agent I talked to took down all the info about it, and he asked me to file an Internet Fraud complaint so it would be easier to track. He also said if I contact the local authorities (in the asshole's state), that they can charge him with fraud. I'm going to call the Chesterville police and let them know the FBI asked me to call them.

Henceforth, please address me as Deputy Special Agent Frank Farris.

good work frank. let us know what happens. might be worth informing e-bay of such too and advise them to be somewhat more vigilant on their allowed auctions, because if you think about it, they are also accessories to fraud too...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:57 pm 

I'll do that. I appreciate the support, guys.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:24 pm 

Needless to say, he never responded to my last email. :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:28 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Needless to say, he never responded to my last email. :twisted:

well imagine how he is going to feel once frank tells him that the FBI and the local law enforcement have been advised and are VERY interested in whats going on!

what fun :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:32 pm 

Maybe he was starting to get smart.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:57 pm 

Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.
His ex-wife is most likely his sister, which explains the picture. It was a family portrait that he doctored. I'm sure she left him for his brother.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:21 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

well imagine how he is going to feel once frank tells him that the FBI and the local law enforcement have been advised and are VERY interested in whats going on!

what fun :)

Al

I was thinking maybe it was the truck sized space in his teeth comment that maybe caused him to shy away. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:26 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.

Wait a minute ... the guy from New Hampshire is making fun of the guy from Ohio?!?! :wink: *

+++++

*asks the guy from Nevada

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:34 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
Deadlord39 wrote:Get this, the town he lives in is enormous! Population: 197. It's Ohio, which means 150+ of them are his relatives or in-laws. Wait, that is redundant.

Wait a minute ... the guy from New Hampshire is making fun of the guy from Ohio?!?! :wink: *

+++++

*asks the guy from Nevada

so whats the deal with these places *asks the dumbass from liverpool, uk*

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:42 pm 

New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.

Also, just for the record, New Hampshire was one of the 13 colonies in our little ... uh, dispute ... from the 1770s. Just thought I'd throw that out there ... :wink:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:58 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.

I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:12 pm 

Hey now, California is the native territory for my last Creature Feature.
New Hampshire is small, but we know how to use it. That is what matters. I was just making fun of Ohio in passing. To be honest, I don't even know what state it is in. I'm sure the people there aren't nearly as inbred as I have heard. Up here, we do try to mix up the gene pool, but it is definitely rural. We have more veterinarians than doctors.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:53 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:New Hampshire is a very beautiful, very historic ... but very small state. I just thought it was ironic that our favorite N.H. resident here would make fun of a place that has probably 40 to 50 times the population.

I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

The above statement from a guy that lives in a state that some people still call a "republic".
Don't even get me started

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:10 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:

As they say in TX, home of the first and oldest Chili cookoff,  those who eat Chili with beans don't know beans about Chili.... 8O

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

whats the matter with putting beans in chili?

most recipes over here for that have beans in them .....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:16 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:I'm all for making fun of Ohio.  They put beans in their chili....and then pour it over spaghetti!  8O   They should cull the entire population just for that.  :wink:

Texas-style chili has no beans.  This was a shock to me as a transplanted, beans-in-my-chili Yankee.  I have grown used to Texas-style chili over the past few years.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 am 

killjoy32 wrote:

Al

Beans for breakfast....'nuff said.  :P

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 63 of 111123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 109110111