Sellers who infringed upon copyrights; reported.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:15 pm 

faro wrote:
bclarkie wrote:from the auction invoice:

dennis armstrong
chesterville, OH 43317 United States

Hmm... no Dennis in the public white pages entries on Yahoo.

Could just 'ask for Dennis' and see who you get?

David you looked under the wrong name.  His name is actually Hammer Head. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:00 pm 

Hi Frank,

Go to eBay Help. Search for Request Contact Information.
You're looking for an optio that allows you to request the sellers contact details. It will require that you enter the transaction number, and will then email you the details.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:17 pm 

Thanks, Ian. I got the same adress, but a phone number as well. I'll keep you guys informed as to what the FBI says tomorrow.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:38 pm 

Don't banter anymore with the seller until you get the FBI on the line.  Don't give him any more warning as to what is coming.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:11 pm 

Hmm, seems like he doesn't view your threat as serious Frank:

D.D. Survivor Ultimate: Individual Cards | eBay

D.D. Survivor Ultimate: Individual Cards | eBay

D D Crow Ultimate: Individual Cards | eBay

:evil:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:19 pm 

I guess he took my email seriously:

bclarkie wrote:Dear Seller, I know that you already know this, but I am going to tell you again. This auction is ILLEGAL. If you do not take this and the other 2 ILLEGAL auctions down, not only will I report you to eBay and to all the copyright holders whose rights that you are violating, but I will also be reporting you to the authorities for wire fraud. Take them down now.

Took him less than 60 seconds from email to respond.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:33 pm 

Heh, does this sound familiar to anyone?

F**king A$$ hole seller wrote:It is an original DVD made by me with all the FREE adobe files from the books.
It has been created and compiled by myself and made as such product of invention. This material was not copied directly from anything on ANY market that you can find. Once again, a COMPILATION OF FREE separate EXISTING files to the public, placed CONVENIENTLY on one DVD for personal use in gaming. This is meant for reference ONLY.
It is nothing like copying movies or games, copyright material prevents duplication.
WHo makes you the E-bay Police? really?
Dennis

My response:

bclarkie wrote:It is the exact same thing as making copies of movies and what not, that is what a copyright is, end of discussion.  If you want, I would happily contact both Andrew Smith of the Wizards of the Coast legal department as well as the other intellectial property rigts owners of the material that you are attempting to steal and we'll see what they think about your completely legitamate DVDs.  EBay has already taken down these auctions once in the last few days and yet you still seem to be convinced that they are okay. I am going to strongly suggest for a final time that these illegal auctions do not see the light of day again or I will follow through with notifing the appropriate authorities. Good Day.

Gawd is this guy pissing me off. :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:51 pm 

"who makes you the Ebay police, really?"

Seller has a problem....Ebay police do not need badges.  Hunt him into the ground!

Mark   8)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:53 pm 

Easy, Brian, easy! He's going down, I promise. Let's not forget that I have feedback to leave.
Sad that I will most likely have to get another eBay bidding account. I don't give a rat's ass about feedback, but it is a pain in the can opening a new bank account, Paypal account, etc.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:54 pm 

The saga continues:

The Muppet wrote:they are PDF files free to the public on wizards of the coast... So go right ahead be my guest, make an ass out of yourself... You not getting enough at home?

Hmm, now he is resulting to personal attacks. It seems to me that he is f**king with the wrong person.  My response:

bclarkie wrote:Read the WotC service agreement numb nuts. As far as my getting any, I am not really sure what your ILLEGAL copyright infringment auctions have to do with that, but looking at your yahoo profile picture and the fact that you have a gap in your teeth that you could drive the semi truck that you drive through it, I would not be casting any stones my way. Get a life loser. If you think that these auctions are so legal list them again and see what happens.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:58 pm 

Lure him in as close as possible before he gets any more alarmed.  Make it a kill shot...so he doesn't just reappear with a new name next week.

Mark   8)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:05 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:Easy, Brian, easy! He's going down, I promise. Let's not forget that I have feedback to leave.
Sad that I will most likely have to get another eBay bidding account. I don't give a rat's ass about feedback, but it is a pain in the can opening a new bank account, Paypal account, etc.

Ahhh it's always nice to get back home from vacation :) Came home to a dead memory stick, freaking 374 emails ( mostly junk ) in my box and a ton of reading to catch up on here...but back to the topic.....

I'm not sure if you need a new bank account frank, when I opened up my alt account I just linked the payment info through my original paypal account, unless Ebay will shut down all acct's associated to you.

BTW I'll be sending a pic from Vac./Florida soon that you'll get a kick of :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:38 am 

That's the rub, I don't want ALL the accounts killed.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:39 am 

The most pathetic thing about that guy's picture was not the gap in his teeth...it was the woman who was edited out of the picture.  Look close and you'll see her.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:25 am 

its funny reading his comment about "ebay police". ebay asks you to do this and contact them....so i dunno what the problem is. you are trying to do someone a favour :)

one thing that always makes me smile though, is that they download it for free from WOTC, then they think they can go sell it elsewhere for profit. ummm wouldnt WOTC do that themselves if they wanted to do that?

whatever :)

go BC ! :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:59 am 

It would be really good to see someone finally prosecuted. I hope the FBI thing works out.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:39 am 

He must have some money tied up in his CD copies....why not just duck and cover whenever he is called on this?  Why create evidence and tie yourself up further?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:33 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Why create evidence and tie yourself up further?

Greed?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111