Private Sales and Sellers
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:18 am 

For completeness's sake, you sold to me once, too.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:24 am 

guerret wrote:For completeness's sake, you sold to me once, too.

Sorry Guerret, I must have forgot because I sold to you before you were a forum member. :oops:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:56 am 

bclarkie wrote:

Sorry Guerret, I must have forgot because I sold to you before you were a forum member. :oops:

You have forgot me too (july 4/2005) :roll:  

but it was before I join the forum :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:47 am 

As always, I'm always open to private offers to sell or trade. I can remove items from my shop at the drop of a hat, so if you want to browse the shop (link bellow) and then see if we can work out a private deal or a trade, let me know.

I'm always looking for hard to find non-TSR scenarios and supplements.

My particular fav' hunting item ATM is Scale Design's The Standing Stones. The next one on eBay is mine unless someone throws silly money at it.

Lord Farrick's Keep and Lair of the Spider Mother will be in the shop shortly.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:46 am 

bclarkie wrote:Xaxaxe: Came though very nicely on the OB3 contest. Nice guy and also one of my favorite posters here, becuase he seems to share the same sarcastic outlook on life as myself.  Not someone you one to end up on the wrong side of a forum war with, his comments will singe your hair off. :P

Kingofpain89: Sold.  Very fast payer and never any problems. A super nice guy, who is also one of my favorite forum posters, because like Xaxaxe, he also seems to share that same sarcastic outlook on both life and stupid people. Another one of those who you don't want to end up on the worng end of a firey remark.

Hell, I just have a lot of free time on my hands and nothing better to do than piss people off.  :D   Just kidding.  I dont really like to argue or bitch with people on forums but every once in awhile I just cant help it.  See any previous thread with a comment about Creep1962 and you will understand.  Funny that you mentioned Xaxaxe in the same light though.  He is the master...I am just a padawan learner.  :wink:  Thanks for the props.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:40 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

You have forgot me too (july 4/2005) :roll:  

but it was before I join the forum :)

And me too...oh, wait...no....   :lol: (I just wanted to be included  :oops: )

Mark    8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:11 pm 

Even though this thread isn't a sticky (yet), it's nice to see people using it regularly.  Lots of good leads in here already.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:15 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Dammit, I forgot someone.  I knew I was going to and it happens to be a very important one. deimos3428. Sorry man, I don't know how the hell I forgot you. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

*Stops pouting and goes back to researching minutia.*  No offense taken, man.  Thanks for the kind words.  

Bclarkie's also an amazing buyer/seller, and that's where I'm gonna stop.  Instead, here are my top ten reasons why you shouldn't make lists:

1.  You might forget someone and incur their wrath.
3.  You might lose track of what number you're on and look foolish.
C.  confusing sometimes; these lists you are making are.
4.  Less than half-way through everybody loses interest...

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:17 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Killjoy's ASGI site deserves a look.  Alan has some good prices...even converted into British money.

Killjoy helped me out tremendously on my Judges Guild collection.  He made me a great deal on a fair number of the commons that ended up saving me a bundle of money if I had tried to collect them individually.

Alan is a great guy to deal with.

Mark    8)

awww shucks :D

thanks for the kind words! nice to know that you are appreciated!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:23 pm 

i think its pretty fair to say though, that anyone i have dealt with on her has been superb and i havent ever had problems. all the folks on here are very friendly and it makes it all the easier to deal imo.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:56 pm 

Just had another great off-Ebay transaction with Badmike.  We also checked out a local comic/sci-fi con here in Dallas.  Picked up a few silver age comics and other assorted items.  Got to ogle a really hot babe in a Wonder Woman outfit while we were there.  So it was definitely worth the $10 we spent to get in.  :twisted:

Mike gave me a really great deal on some MERP items, a couple of FR box sets, and I also picked up an OCE in pristine condition.

Thanks a million Mike.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:22 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Just had another great off-Ebay transaction with Badmike.  We also checked out a local comic/sci-fi con here in Dallas.  Picked up a few silver age comics and other assorted items.  Got to ogle a really hot babe in a Wonder Woman outfit while we were there.  So it was definitely worth the $10 we spent to get in.  :twisted:

Mike gave me a really great deal on some MERP items, a couple of FR box sets, and I also picked up an OCE in pristine condition.

Thanks a million Mike.

I just realized the graphic novel I got for half price was actually full price after spending the $10 entry fee to the convention and adding that in.  Crap!
  Always a pleasure to deal with John, he buys lunch to soften you up first then pays for his stuff in cash....!

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 pm 

I just wanted to post that I just received a set of twentieth century minibooks to complete my set, from Deadlord. He really made this a super transaction from start to finish so I strongly recommend anybody to do business with the guy. Really courteous, great price and absolutely top notch communication.

He didn't say anything about my rack though. Kinda disappointed.... :lol:

Bree-Yark!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:57 pm 

I haven't seen your rack yet! How can you ask me to make judgements without proof?
Thanks for the kudos. BTW, does anyone else know where RWilson got his sig line? I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say I know the movie line by line. One of the classics.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:07 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:I haven't seen your rack yet! How can you ask me to make judgements without proof?
Thanks for the kudos. BTW, does anyone else know where RWilson got his sig line? I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say I know the movie line by line. One of the classics.

I never saw them in English, but I suspect it to be one of the Conan movies.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:32 pm 

Ding!

It is during the monolith battle scene. Akiro's line after he saves Subotai from impalement, though not from a gaping spear wound in his thigh. Strangely enough, you do not learn Akiro's name until the second movie.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:05 pm 

I don't remember the spear wound.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:38 pm 

Outside of the thigh. You see a pretty good gout of blood. Then Subotai knocks the spear away with his saber, and Akiro impales the guy, knocking him off his horse. Subotai crawls over and dices the guy with two overhand slashesas he lays there. Then the famous lines.
The leg wound is why you see him hobbling up the monolith when he intercepts Doom's black and red snake arrow that he fires at the princess. The buckler is on his right arm. When he is jabbering defiance at Doom as he rides off, his saber is in his right hand, probably drawn after he threw the shield away in disgust.
Might be wrong on a detail or two, I'd have to check to be sure. Don't ask why I know this stuff.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

PreviousNext