Private Sales and Sellers
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 16 of 78123 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 767778
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 pm 

Just completed a trade with Badmike, who was more than gracious, and gave me the items exactly as he described them, and packaged very well. I hope I did as well for him.

Also, Beyondthebreach is simply too nice to me, but that won't keep me from  buying, trading, or otherwise carrying on business with him. Thanks for all the stuff!

Nice to find a community that seems to value each other, especially when items of value are concerned (not that I ever have any....)

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:22 pm 

serleran wrote:Just completed a trade with Badmike, who was more than gracious, and gave me the items exactly as he described them, and packaged very well. I hope I did as well for him.

Also, Beyondthebreach is simply too nice to me, but that won't keep me from  buying, trading, or otherwise carrying on business with him. Thanks for all the stuff!

Nice to find a community that seems to value each other, especially when items of value are concerned (not that I ever have any....)

Ditto for Serelan....thanks for the items!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:00 am 

Just a quick word of thanks to PapaSloth over at Mike's Magical Menagerie for some good deals and fast shipping on some fine D&D items.  :D

Also, a belated thanks to BadMike for his fast shipping, excellent items, and going the extra mile in helping a newbie out with some comic bags.  :D

Thanks again guys.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:15 am 

Quick thanks to Blackmoor for the perfect condition Masque of the Red Death. :thumright:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:24 am 

g026r wrote:Quick thanks to Blackmoor for the perfect condition Masque of the Red Death. :thumright:

Thanks, got a few more of those if anyone's looking :D

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:39 pm 

Hats off to Plaag for providing me with a few JG titles I was looking for.  Thanks again, Shane.

The Egg

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:30 am 

Egg of Coot wrote:Hats off to Plaag for providing me with a few JG titles I was looking for.  Thanks again, Shane.

The Egg

Glad it made it there.. :D

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:19 pm 

Thanks to EKIM TOOR, who filled some HUGE holes in my AD&D Ral Partha miniature collection.

With trepidation, I sent a HUGE PayPal payment to this man outside of eBay, and he came through with FLYING COLORS! Incredible miniatures, all in blister, securely packaged, and shipped super fast.

Would do a trade with him ANY TIME!

Thanks, man!

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:04 am 

I ship stuff from E-Bay sales often, and I rarely use Delivery Confirmation with gamers.  They have yet to pull the "I didn't get my stuff" routine with me and this has saved me hundreds of dollars of shipping costs over the years which has allowed me to keep my shipping lower than most. The only time I do use Delivery Conformation is with auction wins over $40.00 or so.

The same can not be said of kids buying Yugioh cards.  I ALWAYS use Delivery Confirmation when I ship Yugioh stuff.  This is probably because most Yugioh players are kids and most gamers are adults, but the level of honesty by gamers is inspiring. :D

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:43 pm 

benjoshua wrote:I ship stuff from E-Bay sales often, and I rarely use Delivery Confirmation with gamers.  They have yet to pull the "I didn't get my stuff" routine with me and this has saved me hundreds of dollars of shipping costs over the years which has allowed me to keep my shipping lower than most. The only time I do use Delivery Conformation is with auction wins over $40.00 or so.

The same can not be said of kids buying Yugioh cards.  I ALWAYS use Delivery Confirmation when I ship Yugioh stuff.  This is probably because most Yugioh players are kids and most gamers are adults, but the level of honesty by gamers is inspiring. :D

I always use DC. It's so cheap, but provides such peace of mind. I'm not worried about people ripping me off, but I've had a lot of packages that have taken forever to arrive, and it's nice to be able to tell someone what's up with their package.

"We were put on this Earth to fart around."
                            - Kurt Vonnegut

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:24 pm 

Big thanks to Alan (Killjoy32) for a great service. Really easy to deal with, items always as described (or better), top rate packaging and superb presentation of the items (everything bagged and tagged) and always on hand to answer questions, give advice and make sure the whole buying process goes smoothly. Very pleased with all my orders. Thanks again Al.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:26 pm 

megnelwil wrote:Big thanks to Alan (Killjoy32) for a great service. Really easy to deal with, items always as described (or better), top rate packaging and superb presentation of the items (everything bagged and tagged) and always on hand to answer questions, give advice and make sure the whole buying process goes smoothly. Very pleased with all my orders. Thanks again Al.

hey chummer not a problem - was a pleasure!

call back anytime :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:11 pm 

Many thanks to bclarkie for some new items for my collection.
Brilliant packaging and swift delivery.  Great stuff!

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:40 pm 

Thanks to JohnGaunt for an excellent swap!  Chaosium Magic World / Super World arrived today, a lot sooner than I had expected and in even better condition than described.  Hope you enjoy the B modules!  :)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:23 pm 

Thanks Killjoy32 (Alan) - It probably would have taken for ever to find those copies in such great condition. Five stars again mate.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 pm 

megnelwil wrote:Thanks Killjoy32 (Alan) - It probably would have taken for ever to find those copies in such great condition. Five stars again mate.

pleasure once again! many thanks

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:39 pm 

Much thanks to Alan (Killjoy32) for an extremely speedy and ***free*** delivery of the Ironhoof Highlands I purchased last week from his ASGI RPG STORE (www.asgi.co.uk).

(the free delivery is not standard, just something I jumped on when he offered it to the Acaeum in this thread).

And as to Ironhoof Highlands ... it's as bad as legend would have it. Though I spotted a few good tidbits. I'll post some more thoughts on it later once I give it a thorough lookover.

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:41 am 

Very many thanks to Al (killjoy32) and his ASGI rpg store ( www.asgi.co.uk )

Helped me start my JG collection with a bang!

Fantastic aftersales service and went the extra mile on delivery.

Once again thanks Al - speak to you soon.

D. :D

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 16 of 78123 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 767778