Private Sales and Sellers
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:48 pm 

Well thank-you my good man.
May you live forever, or for as long as you want. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:58 pm 

red_bus wrote:Two members here who have recently delivered superb, swift and well-priced items to a humble collector - and who consequently deserve honourable mention.

mbassoc2003
badmike

Thanks for the props!  I'll try to live up to the hype!!!

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:41 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
jkason wrote:Mike...

You should have snacks on hand.....

But have whoever is picking up items bring the beer.....

That way, you get some nice regional microbrews (a whole other collection).

If I come down from CT, I'll bring you some Whale Tail Pale Ale (no joke - it's brewed on Nantucket Island).

Is that really any good?  I make my way up to Cape Cod, MA. every summer and I am always willing to give stuff like that a shot.  If it is I will have to give a roll this year. :wink:

It was refreshingly....different. Tasted like flowers and an ocean breeze mixed together. (No floating garbage from NYC, though.)

Dave, get the barbarian in the corner a drink, quick!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:33 am 

I would like to thank two people:

Mike in his Ebay guise for good customer service with respect to a FR Dalelands;

And Blackmoor (Jeff) for a private sale that helped complete a collection.

Thanks you, gentlemen both.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:58 am 

I, too, recently bought from Badmike and the deal went flawlessly.

Martin

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:47 pm 

Prufrock wrote:I, too, recently bought from Badmike and the deal went flawlessly.

I, three.

Just got the From the Ashes, Mike. Looks great.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:34 pm 

robarlis wrote:I would like to thank two people:

Mike in his Ebay guise for good customer service with respect to a FR Dalelands;

And Blackmoor (Jeff) for a private sale that helped complete a collection.

Thanks you, gentlemen both.

Your welcome, Wow somebody noticed me  :)

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:41 am 

And now to go the other direction,  I just sold a large lot to Faro.  Everything was very smooth.  He demonstrated great patience dealing with me as I am not very experienced with sending packages over seas.

Learned a lot from Faro (as I always do).

martin

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:52 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
Prufrock wrote:I, too, recently bought from Badmike and the deal went flawlessly.

I, three.

Just got the From the Ashes, Mike. Looks great.

Thanks Prufrox, Xax and Robarlis!!!!!!  And just think if I did this job SOBER the kind of feedback I'd get!!!!! :twisted:

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:03 pm 

Just wanted to add that I recently had the pleasure of completing two very nice transactions with Mars and le Rahib.  Thanks guys.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:38 pm 

My recent purchase from Badmike was very pleasant.  Thanks Mike.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:01 am 

bombadil wrote:Just wanted to add that I recently had the pleasure of completing two very nice transactions with Mars and le Rahib.  Thanks guys.

The pleasure is undoubtedly mine bombadil,
Chapeau bas!

Thank you for your help and your trust. I am packing some smelly french cheese just for you  :wink: .

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:33 am 

MShipley88 wrote:My recent purchase from Badmike was very pleasant.  Thanks Mike.

Mark   8)

I add up to the thanks because EVERY purchase I made from him was such -- and they've been several.  :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:00 pm 

yeah mike's a top guy - i got Iuz the Evil and The Marklands off him a fair time back now - they were in superb condition and i was extremely happy with things - the packaging was just outstanding :)

Al

ps. bclarkie is also amazing to deal with too. done many a deal with him and would do so again anytime of the day.

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:04 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:yeah mike's a top guy - i got Iuz the Evil and The Marklands off him a fair time back now - they were in superb condition and i was extremely happy with things - the packaging was just outstanding :)

Al

ps. bclarkie is also amazing to deal with too. done many a deal with him and would do so again anytime of the day.

Thanks Killjoy and Guerret....it's a pleasure dealing with international customers that are knowledgable and patient, always makes me wonder why some sellers won't deal with international buyers because it's so hard filling out those darned customs forms (which take around, oh, 1 minute to fill out correctly).  But their loss is my gain...thanks
And thanks Mark also...

And ditto on BC...everytime I've dealt with him I've gotten my items very quickly...he ships MUCH faster than me I'm embarrassed to admit...

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:35 pm 

Killjoy's ASGI site deserves a look.  Alan has some good prices...even converted into British money.

Killjoy helped me out tremendously on my Judges Guild collection.  He made me a great deal on a fair number of the commons that ended up saving me a bundle of money if I had tried to collect them individually.

Alan is a great guy to deal with.

Mark    8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:11 am 

Thanks for nice words all. Here is my list of folks on here that I have dealt with buying, selling and trading as well doing so on EBay and privately.  I as of yet have had a bad experince with anyone that I have dealt with.  In no particular order(okay I am lying order by total post amount):

Killjoy32: Bought, Sold & Traded.  Everything always top notch and never any problems. Maybe one of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with in my life. :) I would also consider Alan my partner in crime on here and I think our post totals both reflect it. :wink:  

Harami & Faro: Sold and was given free stuff. Everything always top notch. Intelligent and knows what he is talking about.  David also qualifies as one of my behind the scenes forum sounding boards.

Grodog: Sold and gave him some stuff(It was kind of a thanks for keeping a fun find that I had that he was aware of a secret). Always very pleasant to deal with and never any problems. Too bad he spreads himself so thin, this forum is  abetter place when he is around.

mbassoc2003: Bought and Sold.  Everything always top notch, even when he is winning a "Fun Find" at my expense due to my own stupidity.

Bombadil:  Bought, Sold & was given free stuff(Also came though very nicely on the OB3 contest) . Always easy to deal with,  great guy, very easy going, even when I am acting very publicly like a moron.  :roll: On top of everything else, he is a Penn State fan so he must be doing something right. 8)

Badmike:  Bought & Sold. Never any problems, very professional, and  items are always perfect as described. Mike is also without a doubt one of the top 2 packagers of my purchases that I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Beyondthebreach: Bought and have be given several things. Everything always completely perfect. The other of the top 2 packagers that I have ever dealt with. Super easy to deal with and also an occasional behind the scenes sounding board. BTB, is usually the one I go to when I need sage advice. :)

johnhuck: Sold. Always easy to deal with, and never any problems. Real nice guy.

Ralf Toth: Sold.  Not sure where he has been these days, but I sold to him a couple of times and everything always went off without a hitch.

Blackmoor:  Bought, sold & traded.  Everything always seemless. Fast shipper and a fast payer. Excellent guy.

bbarsh:  Bought.  Everything always excellent, shipped fast, packed well and never any surprises. Good guy to deal with.

VermilionFire: Just sold to. Top notch. Paid right away with no problems. Would not hesitate to buy from or sell to in the future.

draco76: Bought from several times. Everything always perfect. My other partner in crime on the board who has now gone MIA, for essentially the last 9 months playing MMORPGs. :(

GraysonAC: Sold. Paid fast, no problems. WOuld not hesitate to deal with him again.

Plaag:  Bought & Sold.  Fast payer and always good to deal with.  Great Guy. Very patient when asking for scans too(I know, I know, its coming  :oops: ).

Xaxaxe: Came though very nicely on the OB3 contest. Nice guy and also one of my favorite posters here, becuase he seems to share the same sarcastic outlook on life as myself.  Not someone you one to end up on the wrong side of a forum war with, his comments will singe your hair off. :P

Marlith: Sold.  Nice guy and pays fast. Usually lists all the my supposedly hidden good stuff in the "Interesting Itmes on Ebay thread. :twisted:

Kingofpain89: Sold.  Very fast payer and never any problems. A super nice guy, who is also one of my favorite forum posters, because like Xaxaxe, he also seems to share that same sarcastic outlook on both life and stupid people. Another one of those who you don't want to end up on the worng end of a firey remark.

burntwire brothers: Bought.  Honest, very professional and no nonsense. Always ship extremely fast and would never hesitate to buy or sell from.

The Collector's Trove: Bought. Like the burntwire brothers. Honest, very professional, and no nonsense. I would never hesitate to with buying or selling.

darkseraphim: Bought. Everything also extremely professional. Great guy with lots of interesting things to say.  The community lost a key member when he got out. :(

Terminal_Frost:  Bought & Sold. Fast payer and fast shipper. Never any problems and easy to deal with.

mdr003: Bought & Sold.  Everything always perfect. Top notch guy, always great to deal with, and to top it off my closet American football fan from down under. :wink:

zhowar: Bought.  Nice guy, easy to deal with. Also like to hassle me a lot about that picture with the Gangbusters box on the bottom of a huge stack of books. :lol:

Ethesis: Trade.  Super nice guy, with no problems dealing with and would nit hesitate to do so again in the future.

chromaticknight: Bought, sold and traded with, and traded with, and traded with. :D  Very trustworthy, an overall super nice guy, always extremely easy to deal with and will not hesitate to do so in the future. Extremely generous.

Reindeergamez: Bought. Very nice lady. Very professional and generous and I would not hesitate to deal with her in the future. Also works as my foil in BINing great deals. :wink:

ExTSR: Bought. Very professional. Extremely nice guy and very accomidating. Goes out of his way for you. Would not heistate to deal with again.

GamersRest[FNG]: Sold. Paid very fast, and with no problems at all. Very nice guy and easy to deal with

Prufrock: Sold. Very fast payer and very patient. Very nice
guy who I would not hesitate to deal with in the future

tfm: Bought & Sold. Top notch guy. Very nice, very professional and very easy to deal with. Never any problems

foster1969: Sold. Paid very fast, and no pronlems at all. Nice guy to deal with and will not hesitate to do so again.

jagd: Bought. Very Professional. Packages great and ships fast. No problems what so ever.

Pointy Stick:  Sold. Paid very fast, and with no problems at all. Very nice guy and easy to deal with.

NetRodent: Sold. Paid very fast, and with no problems. Nice guy and I would not hesitate to deal with again in the future.

le Rahib: Sold.  This one on the other hand, he is a handful. Always asking others to outbid me on items on those US auctions only. :twisted:  Seriously though, May have bought from me more than anyone.  I really can't say enough great things about him. Always very nice, extremely pleasant to talk to and deal with. Just an all around awesome guy.

AdderMcOne: Sold. Paid very fast, and with never any problems. Very nice guy and I would not hesitate to deal with again in the future.

seeyouinescrow & juliabulia Bought & Sold. Everything always great. Trustworthy, very professional and just a couple of very nice people. They also help keep an eye out for the community and all the shady bidders out there. :wink:

ifearyeti: Just sold to. Very noce guy who pays fast and no problems at all.

Ekim Toor: Sold . Nice guy, pays fast and no problems.

jonjhargreaves: Sold.  Nice guy who pays fast. KInd of blew onto the forum with hurricane force winds selling off that ST1.

blackdougal: Bought & Sold.  Top notch very nice guy. Everyting always great and never any problems. I'd deal with him anytime.

Egg of Coot: Sold. Paid fast and without any porblems. Alsoi not a very frequest poster here, but a real nice guy and I would deal with anytime

TheElderEye: Just Sold to.  Easy to deal with, paid fast everything went off without a hitch.

mearls: Just sold to.  Easy to deal with, paid fast everything went off without a hitch.

A couple of other folks that I have never bought, sold or trade with that I would like to give Honorable Mention to anyway is Invincible Overlord and Impovstone.  Both qualify as my a couple more of my behind the scenes sounding boards, who are both very intelligent and extremely honest. Both also have a ton of integrity and for two guys that I only really know from being on the site here, that I would have absolutely no qualms about trusting a lot more than a lot of folks that I have known face to face for a long time.

So there you have it.  I am pretty sure that I have covered everyone that I have dealt woth in the past from the forum(if not, I sincerly appoligize ahead of time  :) ).  As noted, everyone that I have had the pleasure to deal with in the past have been absolutely great to deal with and I would be happy to deal with anyone of these folks again.  Sorry for the really long post, but I figured that this was as good as anytime to give public thanks to all those of you that I have had the pleasure of dealing with in the past, both publically on EBay and privately here.. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:35 am 

Dammit, I forgot someone.  I knew I was going to and it happens to be a very important one. deimos3428. Sorry man, I don't know how the hell I forgot you. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Anyway, I have bought from Mr Vickers on several occasions and everything was absolutely perfect. Shipped fast, and packaged great. Awesome guy who is very honest and has loads of integrity. A very important cog in what goes on behind the scenes around here.  I also would like to mention that deimos is also one of those folks out there that is a private sounding board of mine with whom I would trust a lot more than many people that I know face to face. He is a stand up guy, who is extremely honest and I would have no qualms about ever dealing with him.  :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

PreviousNext