Private Sales and Sellers
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:59 pm 

gyg wrote:
Ah praise indeed - Always try and be nice to Acaeum guys - I'm still building up that good D&D karma!

Consider yourself KARMA`ed  :lol:

Soon as this new house is sorted and we have moved I will be in touch about that mag... Looks like its gonna take about another 3 or 4 weeks though  :(  

Ade

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:17 am 

Thanks go to bclarkie for a very nice Metamorphosis Alpha.  I have been trying to acquire one of them for a while now.   :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:05 pm 

Big 'thank you' to Alexander1968 for the Italian X3 that arrived this morning. What a nice guy - a pleasure to do a deal with.

Only question is - do I take the shrinkwrap off? I don't speak Italian but I'm kind of intrigued to see inside! CURSE you foul shrinkwrap!!!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:51 am 

Thank you bclarkie for several private transactions and especially the last one. Items are always well described, promptly shipped and very, very well protected.  :D
It was not the first time, and it is always a pleasure!

BTW, my gratitude to Bombadil for previous transactions, great deals too  :D  I hope you great success with your SW OB3!

Merci les gars!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:23 am 

Special Thanks to Steven (Red-Bus) for help with a UK auction.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 am 

wanted to say (yet again) a huge thankyou to Stephen (Bombadil) for a nice smooth and easy transaction for the dungeoneers.

top man!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:26 am 

Always a pleasure to deal with Al.  The mailing address alone puts a smile on your face.

Thanks for the immediate payment, man!

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:33 am 

bombadil wrote:Always a pleasure to deal with Al.  The mailing address alone puts a smile on your face.

Thanks for the immediate payment, man!

lol indeed it does :D

cheers dude

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:15 am 

FYI, I received this email today from Noble Knight:

September 27, 2006

Hello everyone,

As you know we have always made service and selection our hallmark here at Noble Knight, but you also may have noticed that our recent updates have been smaller then usual. Well the story is that a few months ago I decided that we could be EVEN BETTER at these, but only if we had the best computer systems. Since then we've been undergoing a massive programming overhaul ranging from how we store inventory, to new website features, a new shipping system, and a new in house system for how we process orders and add inventory. All of this has been going on behind the scenes and we don't expect it to impact our warehouse service at all, only for the time being our ability to add out of print games to our site, and of course cash flow as the changes are very expensive (yes though we are definitely still buying games!).

This process has been overwhelming and progress on our new system has been going much slower then I would like (isn't that always the case). We will get there, but in the meantime we haven't been able to list as much out of print stuff as normal. Its been quite a few years since our last sale, and I couldn't find a better time to offer you our valued customers a great deal then now. I'd like to invite you to check out the 75,000 + games we have on our site. If you haven't browsed the lists in awhile, or there is an item you've been spying, now is the time...

EVERYTHING on the site, including brand new releases, rare games, regular used books and games, original artwork, and already discounted items is on sale, at least 10% off!

Want to save even MORE? If you've got a bigger budget, we will make the deal even sweeter:
Purchase $250+ and receive a $5 gift card off your next purchase
Purchase $500+ and receive a $10 gift card off your next purchase

As a thank you to our past customers and also those that purchase from us regularly, we WILL allow current trade credit on file for use during the sale, and also the sale will last for a total of 10 days so that you may purchase any new releases during this time at the sale price as they come in!

Fine Print
I'm sorry but we cannot retroactivelly apply this sale to previous or recent purchases, however as this is a customer appreciation sale if you have placed an order within the last few days let me know and I will apply some bonus credit to your account.
Bonus gift cards will be issued as trade credit to your online account, useable at any time, shortly after your purchase, or 2 years from now, whenever you would like. This is a manual process so please give us at least a few hours to apply them.
You may use gift certificates, but not purchase them at a sale price.
All payments must be received within 5 days of the conclusion of the sale for sale prices to be met.
If you prefer to place your order via phone or mail, please mention the sale to qualify.
If you purchase from us regularly and cannot take advantage of the sale now, I may not be able to give you 10% off but I'll do something for you off your next order, just mention after you order "hey I'm a regular and I missed the sale!" within the next 30 days.

The sale will run from today, Wednesday until Friday October 6th.

Thanks again to everyone for making this business so much fun to run and for being an NKG customer. We cannot afford to sell at these prices all the time so I hope you find some great values. Game on!

Best Regards,
Aaron Leeder

Noble Knight Games
"Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again"
http://www.nobleknight.com

I have ordered from them twice this year & everything went perfectly. Fast shipping and they use the best stiff cardboard mailers that I have seen.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:52 pm 

Just received a really cool item from Al (killjoy):  the original, hand-drawn map from Rob Kuntz's Cairn of the Skeleton King.  

Very nice, Al & Rob.  Thanks!

Any chance of getting a note or certificate from Rob to verify its authenticity?

-Stephen

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 pm 

Howdy Stephen,

bombadil wrote:Just received a really cool item from Al (killjoy):  the original, hand-drawn map from Rob Kuntz's Cairn of the Skeleton King.  

Any chance of getting a note or certificate from Rob to verify its authenticity?

I have some laying around here - want me to send you one?  :lol:

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:41 am 

The Collector's Trove wrote:Howdy Stephen,

I have some laying around here - want me to send you one?  :lol:

Futures Bright,

Paul

Maybe you could photcopy one for him.   :lol:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:40 pm 

bombadil wrote:Just received a really cool item from Al (killjoy):  the original, hand-drawn map from Rob Kuntz's Cairn of the Skeleton King.  

-Stephen

hey stephen

Rob was intending to get some done, but he's been so busy with things (biz and personal) that he hasnt had the time yet.

i will gladly mention it to him again for you and sort it. once i have i will mail you one personally ok.

or you could mail rob directly :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:17 pm 

-Stephen

Stephen

Rob has just sent me a certificate. I will have them printed tomorrow and send you one over.

many thanks

Alan

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:11 pm 

Yup, it's the small time collector here, just stopping by to raise a glass to Shane G (Plaag) for selling me a wonderful Eldritch Wizardry and - even more importantly - being wonderful about selling me said book. Cheers!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:13 am 

Many thanks to The Collector's Trove for buying the set of Dragonchess boards I've been trying to get rid of for so long.

I hope to see Paul post some pics of them here once he's got them set up and configured with minis!

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:16 pm 

I bought some modules from Stephen and the transaction went very smoothly.  He did a fantastic job packaging them.  I think I could have played football with the box and the modules wouldn't have gotten as much as a crease.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:31 pm 

Howdy Stephen,

bombadil wrote:Many thanks to The Collector's Trove for buying the set of Dragonchess boards I've been trying to get rid of for so long.

I hope to see Paul post some pics of them here once he's got them set up and configured with minis!

Being a Greyhawk fan I just could not pass them up - even though I don't play chess - at all. :P

However, I have looked up the rules for Dragonchess and I am assembling the miniatures for painting. I had remembered the variety of creatures incorrectly as well as the color of each side. Should make for an interesting challenge to get them painted up in a interesting fashion while keeping true to the dual-color scheme. Blackmoor, does your wife want to do some contract painting work for publicity? :)

I plan to play a game against Gary - and get my butt kicked - at the next LGGC. Lotsa' pics and stories from that to be sure!

Anyhow, thanks again Stephen, and tell your wife the boards are great! Maybe she'll get an order or two from my playing it at LGGC?

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

PreviousNext