How to burn em?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:00 pm 

screwem wrote:I think max lives in seattle not sure what the addy is perhaps you can help dbartman

Dude seriously, why don't you tell us who you are if you are not max. You are most certainly one of 2 people and I am sure once Foul pops in again we will know for sure anyway.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:08 pm 

I am the guy foul banned. He said I lived in FL. So I guess I live there. I have a grudge with cougarrinard and no one else. You, well maybe not you specifically have made a bunch of comments that I am max. Not me.

I hope he rots as well. XAXAXE made the comment no justice gets done here and this board isnt for revenge so I dropped it. I am just responding to comments directed towards me at this point. I will email every auction that cougarrinard bids on and will tell them what he does with his MBAG scam( I would appreciate it if there is a way that someone could tell me how I can track what he bids on so i dont have to search so much for the info).
Other than that as far as I am concerned its a dropped subject

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:19 pm 

screwem wrote:I am the guy foul banned. He said I lived in FL. So I guess I live there. I have a grudge with cougarrinard and no one else. You, well maybe not you specifically have made a bunch of comments that I am max. Not me.

I hope he rots as well. XAXAXE made the comment no justice gets done here and this board isnt for revenge so I dropped it. I am just responding to comments directed towards me at this point. I will email every auction that cougarrinard bids on and will tell them what he does with his MBAG scam( I would appreciate it if there is a way that someone could tell me how I can track what he bids on so i dont have to search so much for the info).
Other than that as far as I am concerned its a dropped subject

I am assuming that you are referring to this thread then:

viewtopic.php?t=3074

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm 

This thread is going to go to a bad place.
I think:

1. It's very likely that the OP IS this "Cougar" person, or some other person who dislikes this community, trying to feed the regulars here just enough rope to hang themselves.

OR

2. The OP really IS someone who was ripped off and is angry. If so, SCREWEM, you should be made aware that Cougarinard, Maxwell et al have shown that they know about the Acaeum and this forum and probably lurk on it. Cougar is probably reading this thread now and will quickly trace any activity directed at him back to it. (And YOU)

If the answer is 2, you have my condolences. It sucks to get burned, but my advice is let it go. Once bitten twice shy. Don't deal with a bad seller anymore. Pursue whatever action Ebay channels allow to get your money back if you can, and move on. Trying for revenge is likely more trouble than it's going to be worth.  

Just my 2 cents.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm 

screwem wrote:I will email every auction that cougarrinard bids on and will tell them what he does with his MBAG scam( I would appreciate it if there is a way that someone could tell me how I can track what he bids on so i dont have to search so much for the info).

You might like to point out that other people are perfectly reliable to deal with via M-Bag, please.
To that end, it might not hurt to post into a thread here; such as the latest, perhaps: viewtopic.php?p=42948&highlight=#42948

Including those he's bid on, but not currently highest bidder;
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... 200&sort=3

screwem wrote:Other than that as far as I am concerned its a dropped subject

Thanks. It was looking that way, before the comments above, anyhow.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:39 pm 

screwem wrote:I will email every auction that cougarrinard bids on and will tell them what he does with his MBAG scam

I can't believe I'm taking this thread seriously, but ... this needs to be addressed.

Sending "warning" e-mails to potential buyers or sellers is a specific violation of your eBay user agreement (eBay calls this "transaction interference"). It really serves only one purpose — it is an excellent way to get yourself banned from eBay. Seriously, all that needs to happen is for one or two people to pass your e-mail on to eBay (or for Cougie to be a lurker here, as many suspect), and you're either looking at a severe warning or an outright ban.

Free advice: either file a claim through the proper channels (eBay/PayPal) or drop it, chalk it up to experience, and move on.

For more on transaction interference, you can go right to the source:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/tra ... rence.html

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:10 pm 

You can still mention to a seller that international shipping via M-Bag is uninsured, even under those terms.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:...(eBay calls this "transaction interference"). It really serves only one purpose — it is an excellent way to get yourself banned from eBay.

For more on transaction interference, you can go right to the source:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/tra ... rence.html

*reads example*

"...By e-mailing the seller directly with an offer to purchase, Mary is in violation of the Transaction Interference policy."

OK...

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:58 am 

Sigh.  Locked.

Previous
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4