How to burn em?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:02 pm 

He doesnt receive items.. He loses large shipments mailed to him via mbag. Anyone could have 20 or so little auctions and NP but a big one with hundreds of items he ALWAYS seems to lose

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:04 pm 

screwem wrote:Perhaps the forum should be renamed let max and cougar and creep and jonb screw whomever they want because we dont want to be involved.

People don't mind when they don't get burned, personally. And indeed are often happy to continue to do business against less opposition.

Not keen on that line of thinking, IMHO...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:05 pm 

screwem wrote:He doesnt receive items.. He loses large shipments mailed to him via mbag. Anyone could have 20 or so little auctions and NP but a big one with hundreds of items he ALWAYS seems to lose

Yep, that does seem to be the case, however it seems that there are others out there as well have difficulty shipping items out after they are paid for to. I think that dbartman can vouch for that. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:07 pm 

Bclarkie makes a very fair point about the amount of 'missing' parcels - and is perhaps right to warn people to ship to Cougar only with a traceable method. However doing this service is very different than trying to really do serious harm, which screwem seems to want to do.

I still think that this forum is not the place to discuss this sort of thing in such malicious terms
Carl

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:08 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
screwem wrote:He doesnt receive items.. He loses large shipments mailed to him via mbag. Anyone could have 20 or so little auctions and NP but a big one with hundreds of items he ALWAYS seems to lose

Yep, that does seem to be the case, however it seems that there are others out there as well have difficulty shipping items out after they are paid for to. I think that dbartman can vouch for that. :)

To a degree, it depends on whether the coug feels as though his honor has been besmirched or not.
(Witness his strops on feedback, for instance).

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:09 pm 

What are you talking about? This cougar is royally raping those who send products to him. You condone that? So Max burned some people and jonb burned some and TGE burned some and the list could go on and on. How do these folks get stopped? Do you have an answer?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:11 pm 

carl3369 wrote:I still think that this forum is not the place to discuss this sort of thing in such malicious terms
Carl

Agreed, but we have severe double-standards here when it comes to who is "fair game" or not.

viewtopic.php?p=30439&highlight=#30439  was actually condoned with no-one speaking against, despite the fact that jonb also delivered the vast majority of goods as promised (even though at least one arrived after the chargeback went through).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:11 pm 

faro wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

To a degree, it depends on whether the coug feels as though his honor has been besmirched or not.
(Witness his strops on feedback, for instance).

I think you maybe missed my point.  I know Cougar is a thief, there is not a doubt in my mind about that.  My second point was more in reference to this:

:wink:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =brucem253

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:12 pm 

k, Brian ^^

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:13 pm 

This is a D&D collection forum so I would submit this is the palce to talk about the subject matter as the collectors and sellers are the ones getting screwed by those stated here.

We all on this forum are being affected by those like cougar and Max and TGE and JonB etc etc.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:14 pm 

faro wrote:
carl3369 wrote:I still think that this forum is not the place to discuss this sort of thing in such malicious terms
Carl

Agreed, but we have severe double-standards here when it comes to who is "fair game" or not.

viewtopic.php?p=30439&highlight=#30439 was actually condoned with no-one speaking against, despite the fact that jonb also delivered the vast majority of goods as promised (even though at least one arrived after the chargeback went through).

Looking at jonb's feedback over the last 3 years, I dont think I would say a vast majority. :)  The fact of the matter is a thief is a thief. How you go about stealing from people doesnt matter, if you steal you are a thief.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:15 pm 

screwem wrote:We all on this forum are being affected by those like cougar and Max and TGE and JonB etc etc.

Not "all", unfortunately. Just "us" as a community.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm 

I stand corrected    US

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:22 pm 

Anyone know cougars real name and address? That wouold be a real help.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:28 pm 

screwem wrote:Anyone know cougars real name and address? That wouold be a real help.

Address will be on a winning eBay invoice, no?

Name, he's not shy of; http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ugarrinard

"Just in case your wondering, yes my name really is D. M. Whitfield. so you see I was born to DM."

*searches around for a "vomit" smiley*

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:36 pm 

Address will be on a winning eBay invoice, no?

I dont know would it. You guys are focused on MAX that you forget the original idea to get rid of max and JonB and TGE and cougar. So how does that happen? Obviously no one here will sell there collection to any of them but how to stop others from getting burned. Thats the ?

And barring no one listening how do we/I get under there skin as much as possible.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:45 pm 

screwem wrote:Address will be on a winning eBay invoice, no?

I dont know would it. You guys are focused on MAX that you forget the original idea to get rid of max and JonB and TGE and cougar. So how does that happen? Obviously no one here will sell there collection to any of them but how to stop others from getting burned. Thats the ?

And barring no one listening how do we/I get under there skin as much as possible.

How about trying to contact everyone that they have screwed over in the past and trying to get them altogether to put together a case against the aforementitioned thieves. Why not try to get everyone to work together and let the police and/or the FBI handle it. Getting someone prosecuted for theft and mail fraud and having them spend time in jail is the best way to get back at them.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:50 pm 

thats a great idea however I dont think it will will work. Too much proof involved. i think a much better way is small tactics. like screwing up there auctions and making them pay maximum for what they do buy. So ideas folks.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 41, 2, 3, 4