How to burn em?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:44 pm 

I want to totally screw up cougar as much as possible. Most on here dont like him except some UK posters. I want to know how to screw him on his auctions as both a seller and bidder. Nothing is too dirty although I would prefer not to end up in jail. Can I email his current sellers? His current buyers? I have plenty of time to do this. Fake bids? Give me ideas.

I have no worries about losing accounts or being banned from ebay. Jail would be the only thing I am afraid of. I dont think you can go away for placing false bids or anything as long as you dont take someone elses money.

So what can I do to directly screw up his online activities on ebay. :twisted:  :twisted:  :evil:  :evil:  :x  :x  8)

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:45 pm 

Someone with a vendetta.  You must have a story to tell...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:46 pm 

screwem wrote:I want to totally screw up cougar as much as possible. Most on here dont like him except some UK posters. I want to know how to screw him on his auctions as both a seller and bidder. Nothing is too dirty although I would prefer not to end up in jail. Can I email his current sellers? His current buyers? I have plenty of time to do this. Fake bids? Give me ideas.

I have no worries about losing accounts or being banned from ebay. Jail would be the only thing I am afraid of. I dont think you can go away for placing false bids or anything as long as you dont take someone elses money.

So what can I do to directly screw up his online activities on ebay. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :x :x 8)

Hi Max, again.... :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:47 pm 

I've a good idea who you are.

Would've been nice for you to have known sooner that coug was playing up so we might've been able to catch him hot-pawed by sending the police around for a personal visit.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:47 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Hi Max, again.... :)

You sure?

I thought it might've been the coug's most recent (known) victim.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:48 pm 

Max again?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:49 pm 

faro wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Hi Max, again.... :)

You sure?

I thought it might've been the coug's most recent (known) victim.

Yep. :wink:   Proof is in the pudding:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8752842631

Need I say more. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:49 pm 

Ah. I just read...

That other "dissatisfied seller" might've found out what was going on over here, however.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:51 pm 

faro wrote:Ah. I just read...

Yea, I had an eye on the auction and funny thing is that I sent the seller a mesage as well about not sending it via M-bag or else he would probably end up getting screwed. Thats when I noticed the previous message and the bid retractions. Seller told me he would not be sending it anywhere without tracking. :)

You know, it is not something that I really wanted to do as its really not my biusiness at all, but I hate to see innocent people get screwed over when I can see it coming a mile away.  I even appologized for emailing him. :oops:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:53 pm 

*shakes head and throws in the link to my previous post, anyhow, linking back to the recommended strategy of another user*

viewtopic.php?p=42988&highlight=#42988

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:54 pm 

Hmmm
I have nothing against Cougar - Only dealt with him a couple of times and I have no complaints. I know others feel differently but I would always 'speak as I find'.
However, I don't really think that this is the right place for this sort of topic - at the top of my screen it says Dungeons & Dragons Collecting Forums.
If you feel this strongly then fair enough but I would like to think that most everyone on this forum would think that this was fairly low.
I seem to remember that at least 2 forum members have had their auctions sabotaged and have complained about it here (bclarkie and Killjoy I think - forgive me if I'm wrong), so perhaps its not behaviour we should condone.

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

** Banned **

So whats the problem then if we all want to nail cougar then give some ideas?

Long-Winded Collector

bclarkie wrote:You know, it is not something that I really wanted to do as its really not my biusiness at all, but I hate to see innocent people get screwed over when I can see it coming a mile away. I even appologized for emailing him. :oops:

Thanks, Brian.

Pity if/when that burns other people outwith the US, too, but guess there's not much that can be done about that, owing to the bad apples :(

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:57 pm 

Perhaps the forum should be renamed let max and cougar and creep and jonb screw whomever they want because we dont want to be involved.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

carl3369 wrote:Hmmm
I have nothing against Cougar - Only dealt with him a couple of times and I have no complaints. I know others feel differently but I would always 'speak as I find'.
However, I don't really think that this is the right place for this sort of topic - at the top of my screen it says Dungeons & Dragons Collecting Forums.
If you feel this strongly then fair enough but I would like to think that most everyone on this forum would think that this was fairly low.
I seem to remember that at least 2 forum members have had their auctions sabotaged and have complained about it here (bclarkie and Killjoy I think - forgive me if I'm wrong), so perhaps its not behaviour we should condone.

I dont think anybody here is advocating stooping to Cougars level at all. Just becuase he is a thief doesnt mean that I am going to try and steal from him. Two wrongs never make a right, but I think letting sellers, particularly very vulnerable US sellers should be made aware of Cougar's string of bad luck when it comes to recieving HIGH VALUE parcels.

Verbose Collector

bear in mind I posted the above when there was only one response!!!
FWIW I also believe that everyone gets whats coming to them eventually!!!

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:59 pm 

screwem wrote:So whats the problem then if we all want to nail cougar then give some ideas?

Y'mean short of heading out to an internet cafe and setting up a tasty auction that only he and one other bidder can bid on, sending a baggie of chalk powder instead and alerting the police to watch out for an incoming shipment (either genuine or possibly a dry run?)?

Nah... no idea what y'could do, sorry... :(

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:00 pm 

bclarkie wrote:...particularly very vulnerable US sellers should be made aware of Cougar's string of bad luck when it comes to recieving parcels.

(insert "high value" after "receiving")

Next
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 41, 2, 3, 4