Holy Christmas!
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:45 am 

Has anyone seen the Vanquished Foe auction? That is a bit extreme, I think. My copy was $30, mint in bag, from Noble Knight last year. In fact, Mike Kuo got his at the same time, same vendor.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:38 pm 

You are probably right. I couldn't find any information on it anywhere and have never seen on for sale. Does anyone have any information on it or any other Wee Warriors products.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:35 pm 

There's a number of Wee Warriors products that were designed to be stand-alone games; Vanquished Foe is one of them.  Matthias Bock (afterglow) knows more than I do about 'em (years ago, when I asked around about them, I was hoping they were D&D-related products, but found out otherwise).

Foul

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:18 am 

Howdy,

FoulFoot wrote:There's a number of Wee Warriors products that were designed to be stand-alone games; Vanquished Foe is one of them.  Matthias Bock (afterglow) knows more than I do about 'em (years ago, when I asked around about them, I was hoping they were D&D-related products, but found out otherwise).

Yep. This is a board game. Not distributed by TSR. Wee Warriors all the way.

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.